Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Casey James
Gallery updated.
Here is two candid pics of her SaRenna recently posted.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I’m stlll BFF’s with Whitney. She just don’t use twitter any more and is retired. This is a temporary signature. I need to think of a new one. Maybe I’ll ask Teddi.
are those recent, so she still has the enhanced twins? Tonguei dunno if it is beshine's fault, but i remembered them bigger lol
-
-
Skepticism is good, it is the reason why Science progresses. We don't live anymore in the era when a model said she had a 183PPP bra and that was considered a fact by the rest of the mortals.

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living
are those recent, so she still has the enhanced twins? Tonguei dunno if it is beshine's fault, but i remembered them bigger lol

Yeah, I know what you mean. I was looking at some pics of Tiffany Towers the other day and I was almost thinking they were kind of a regular size (I know that they are still huge but in comparison. .) Chelsea and Beshine have set the bar high for any new comers.
Yep they are recent. Either days or less than 2 months old. The first clips4sale in my sig is her and SaRenna's. Brand new videos of them and the fun they have together.
I’m stlll BFF’s with Whitney. She just don’t use twitter any more and is retired. This is a temporary signature. I need to think of a new one. Maybe I’ll ask Teddi.
Holy Smokes, she still looks F I N E fine!
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
I am not saying she looks bad, just that not as impressive as i remember, volumewise lol I call that desensitization
-
-
Skepticism is good, it is the reason why Science progresses. We don't live anymore in the era when a model said she had a 183PPP bra and that was considered a fact by the rest of the mortals.

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI

Just to let you all know its her birthday today. So please wish her a happy one on her twitter.

I've added 122 images to Casey's Gallery including several I took myself on Boob Cruise 2000. The M.S.U. shots have a special significance thanks to the Spartans dismantling of THE Ohio State Buckeyes on Saturday. Congrats to the Big Ten Champs!

[Image: 1997-BCIII%20Sunset%206.jpg?m=1386574070]
From Boob Cruise III, 1997!

[Image: 2000-BCV%20M_S_U_%21%206.JPG?m=1386574960]
I took this shot in 2000 while on Boob Cruise V!
My phone was too clog with images (mostly Lolcats) and I deleted it all but uploaded to my computer first. But I needed to refund many staples I use for fan art that I email SaRenna and Casey (I do it as a form of therapy for my self. Long story) I finally found one of my favorite cleavage based images of Casey and wanted to share it with you.
[hr]
And here is one of my all time favorite images of her. Just so natural and beautiful.

Plus a tiny kitty bonus.
[hr]
Another favorite of mine. Candid of her of a couch. So lovely.

aww she is showing us her pussy!! lucky bastard lol
-
-

I love Casey, and her Clips 4 Sale store...however I really think her boob job went awry.
127 pics uploaded to Casey's gallery.
[Image: Misc_%2014.jpg?m=1398917070]
[Image: Misc_%2020.jpg?m=1398917266]
WOW!! What an incredible body! the kind of woman that is strong enough, sensual enough, sexual enough and yet feminine enough to give you the goings over of your life!

What's not to love, adore, admire and lust over here?? Every inch of her is incredible!
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
(05-01-2014, 09:21 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: WOW!! What an incredible body! the kind of woman that is strong enough, sensual enough, sexual enough and yet feminine enough to give you the goings over of your life!

What's not to love, adore, admire and lust over here?? Every inch of her is incredible!

Oh yes, back in the day, she was amazing. The story back then was that she hailed from Utah, one of, if not the, most sexually conservative states in the U.S.

I have recently bought a few videos from her clips4sale store that she owns with Sarenna, but in more recent times it appears that her boob job has gone "under the weather" in terms of symmetry...sad.
(05-01-2014, 09:58 AM)bosomblaster Wrote: but in more recent times it appears that her boob job has gone "under the weather" in terms of symmetry...sad.

Yea, glad I am not the only one who thinks the same. I prefer all her newer stuff to be in clothes for this reason. She is still very presentable when dressed. Her ifriends webcam sessions are a proof.

Still looks damned good for a woman past 45!! She looks better than most women do at 30.
Check out my new story! 
She is kind of sarcastic on twitter. And has lots of dogs and cats. I'm sorry but I find that very attractive her being an animal lover.

BTW the production company of her and SaRenna is called SarCas. Add an M and it makes even more sense. LOL

I like to annoy her with pictures of funny cats. I find that enjoyable. (and she kind of request I do so LOL)

I wish I was able to meet her. Would be so nice to go out with her and chat about many things. And tell her complements in person.

BTW she is a big football fanatic. I'm not into football but if anyone wants to get on her good side. Talk football to her. Her favorite team is the Falcons.
I spent a week with her on Boob Cruise 2000. She was very sarcastic and had very little tolerance for nonsense.
The first day, during a photo session, one of the guys asked her to open her snatch. She was very stern when she told him, "I don't show pink!". Of course, her posing later on the cruise and throughout her career proved different. She seemed to be a very moody person.
It really wasn't surprising when one considers how difficult it must be for strippers and nude models to always be friendly and outgoing when in the company of fans. Even Chelsea Charms can get snippy at times.

When I met her, Casey lived in Augusta, Georgia so it's no surprise that she's a Falcon's fan.
(05-02-2014, 07:11 PM)titzling319 Wrote: When I met her, Casey lived in Augusta, Georgia so it's no surprise that she's a Falcon's fan.
I think she currently resides in the Jacksonville area, correct? Even then I wouldn't blame her for not being a Jaguars fan. When I met her last year, she was _very_ eager to check out the sexy shoes and "fuck me boots" they had on display.

http://gallery.bearchive.co/index.php/Fe...etcon_2013

Looking at this strip, that smile is for the love of shoes, my friends. Smile
Actually since lives in Utah with her 5 dogs and 4 cats. She loves animals so much. Sexiest thing about her IMO.
one of the best abd quite the acrobat

I agree, what a body, and for some reason flexible gals are so hot!
-
-

Great photo hatchet! Thx
Just so you know, Ricky, that's my photo of Casey that I took on Cruise #5. I posted it on page 12 of Casey's Gallery. If you think she looks flexible in the picture, you should have seen her move like that in person...wow!
A few years ago, I ran across a site that featured online jigsaw puzzles. Included in their selections was the following picture:

The site had the usual warnings about using their copyrighted material. I was shocked...the picture was one that I took of Maxi on the Boob Cruise. At the time, I had yet to post my first contribution to the BEA forum (or anywhere else) so I thought I had a right to be pissed. Now I post other people's work on a regular basis and don't feel so bad about others using mine.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Karla James (UK) Bonecracker 14 33,569 01-20-2021, 11:45 AM
Last Post: Bonecracker
  Tarina James andrucharm 2 5,656 06-17-2018, 06:25 PM
  Edona James Tman 2 7,627 09-22-2016, 01:44 PM
  Kristina St. James radbid 5 14,421 03-17-2015, 02:56 PM
Last Post: radbid
  Edona James Archaon 2 8,609 01-26-2015, 06:50 AM
Last Post: fatbob22