The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

The Breast Enhancement Archive
Casey James - Printable Version

+- The Breast Enhancement Archive (https://forum.bearchive.co)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.bearchive.co/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Celebrity and Model Discussion (https://forum.bearchive.co/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Casey James (/thread-166.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Casey James - Archaon - 01-12-2016

Does anyone know how Casey's been doing lately? I've noticed she's not released any new videos on SarCas Productions since August (a very crude method of tracking how well someone is, I know!) - hopefully that's not related to bad news?

RE: Casey James - Bonecracker - 01-12-2016

She's still coming to terms with the social media world and finding that the number of creeps and 'greatest fans ever' can be overwhelming.

She has participated here before, so hopefully she'll be back again!

RE: Casey James - john - 01-12-2016

it looks like shes fine but i dont knowAngel.looks like her boobfund is going realy slow(like many others).
I dont know how seriousit it is but she says she need to trade her implants,She is positive to do it. but neede money
she is now posing vids here:http://clipteez.com/caseyjames maybe sarcas is history?

RE: Casey James - Bonecracker - 01-12-2016

(01-12-2016, 10:01 PM)john Wrote: it looks like shes fine but i dont knowAngel.looks like her boobfund is going realy slow(like many others).
I dont know how seriousit it is but she says she need to trade her implants,She is positive to do it. but neede money
she is now posing vids here:http://clipteez.com/caseyjames maybe sarcas is history?

Without pretending we are besties or any other BS, just let me say that I am strongly inclined to believe the woman and her expressed need to replace her implants is genuine, and pressing.

We should all do what we can. What is $10? Surely each of us can afford that!

One of her really good friends is here and she drops by, on occasion.

RE: Casey James - motorboatman - 01-14-2016

(01-12-2016, 10:40 PM)Bonecracker Wrote:
(01-12-2016, 10:01 PM)john Wrote: it looks like shes fine but i dont knowAngel.looks like her boobfund is going realy slow(like many others).

Without pretending we are besties or any other BS, just let me say that I am strongly inclined to believe the woman and her expressed need to replace her implants is genuine, and pressing.

We should all do what we can. What is $10? Surely each of us can afford that!

One of her really good friends is here and she drops by, on occasion.

Her twitter offered this up as new: http://clipteez.com/caseyjames

Not sure how recent it was shot though.

RE: Casey James - Ironbeard - 01-14-2016

She updates it often. A least once a week I think.

RE: Casey James - motorboatman - 01-14-2016

(01-14-2016, 06:39 PM)Ironbeard Wrote: She updates it often. A least once a week I think.

That's way cool! But the question I have, is the stuff new or stock from a few years ago?

RE: Casey James - Bonecracker - 01-14-2016

I am in awe of how great a shape she keeps herself in after all these years!! She and I were born only weeks apart, so I know exactly how old she is... and like I said, I am in awe!!

RE: Casey James - Ironbeard - 01-16-2016

(01-14-2016, 10:28 PM)motorboatman Wrote:
(01-14-2016, 06:39 PM)Ironbeard Wrote: She updates it often. A least once a week I think.

That's way cool! But the question I have, is the stuff new or stock from a few years ago?

Not very old content but is a mix of new and stuff from the last few years.

RE: Casey James - Bonecracker - 01-16-2016

(01-16-2016, 10:23 AM)Ironbeard Wrote:
(01-14-2016, 10:28 PM)motorboatman Wrote:

Not very old content but is a mix of new and stuff from the last few years.

[b]This guy knows what he's talking about. Trust me on this. Wink [/b]

RE: Casey James - texman - 05-11-2016

Hey guys, check out my story on the Boob and BE Stories forum and tell me what you think of it

RE: Casey James - Bonecracker - 05-11-2016

Oh I've checked them out and sorry for not commenting, but they are great!!

RE: Casey James - Bonecracker - 07-10-2016

Happy Birthday, Casey!! Please share your secret on how you never age.

RE: Casey James - Tman - 07-14-2016

(07-10-2016, 07:11 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: Happy Birthday, Casey!! Please share your secret on how you never age.

Love her look and chest size.

RE: Casey James - Tman - 10-03-2016

(07-14-2016, 11:40 AM)Tman Wrote:
(07-10-2016, 07:11 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: Happy Birthday, Casey!!  Please share your secret on how you never age.

Love her look and chest size.

Man she is hot.  Great pic!

RE: Casey James - Bonecracker - 10-03-2016

Yes she sure is... anyone know how she's doing with her fundraiser for medical needs?

RE: Casey James - Tman - 11-08-2016

(10-03-2016, 01:28 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: Yes she sure is... anyone know how she's doing with her fundraiser for medical needs?
What a great position for her!

RE: Casey James - Bonecracker - 11-08-2016

Why is she wearing panties? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RE: Casey James - JustSomeone - 11-10-2016

Do we have an update on Casey and her implant removal?

RE: Casey James - john - 11-10-2016

(11-10-2016, 02:49 PM)JustSomeone Wrote: Do we have an update on Casey and her implant removal?

i asked her on cam chat  2 month ago,,and it is money she need,if somthing happend and she dont have any they will be removed or replased with smaler ones.i dont know what wrong,she didnt reply on pain situasion   so we must support her vblog and clip 4 sale. cam show  .
I have been a fan of her since mid 90s cant remeber year but i will never forgett first pic with realy huge boobs i coldent belive it.
 i asked her about private dance,and maybe she could do some good money  ,she knew that, but it" wasnt her".

i am crossing my fingers for casey! ,i dont know but looks like elizabeth starrs boob are gone now after a not so good summer and  spendng the last weeks in hospital she mention 3 surgeris so far she left hospital to vote and vent home instead of more hospital medical care- sounds like its mutch pain and frustration....

RE: Casey James - JustSomeone - 11-11-2016

(11-10-2016, 05:53 PM)john Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 02:49 PM)JustSomeone Wrote: Do we have an update on Casey and her implant removal?

i asked her on cam chat  2 month ago,,and it is money she need,if somthing happend and she dont have any they will be removed or replased with smaler ones.i dont know what wrong,she didnt reply on pain situasion   so we must support her vblog and clip 4 sale. cam show  .
I have been a fan of her since mid 90s cant remeber year but i will never forgett first pic with realy huge boobs i coldent belive it.
 i asked her about private dance,and maybe she could do some good money  ,she knew that, but it" wasnt her".

i am crossing my fingers for casey! ,i dont know but looks like elizabeth starrs boob are gone now after a not so good summer and  spendng the last weeks in hospital she mention 3 surgeris so far she left hospital to vote and vent home instead of more hospital medical care- sounds like its mutch pain and frustration....
It sounds like that the implants have not been removed yet. That sounds scary. But, it's been a year. Is she just holding out to get another set of implants? I don't mean anything by this. But I hope she isn't placing a new rack over her health.

RE: Casey James - Mr. Fixit - 11-11-2016

Elizabeth Starr's boobs are gone?  That's sad.  Here's hoping Casey gets the help she needs.

RE: Casey James - Ironbeard - 01-03-2017

I'm Damn it. I don't think I ever updating this thread with this information.  I'm sorry. 

Ok. She has a new clips4sale studio (actually about a year old, no she doesn't work with SaRenna anymore. Pleas don't ask why.) 

http://clips4sale.com/97157

She has a Clipsteez Studio
http://clipteez.com/caseyjames

Her twitter is still @bustycaseyjames 
But she has for a long time had a second very awesome one of her foster animal adventure. 
@myrescuetails  I love that one. (Yes I'm a huge animal lover. One of the biggest thing I love about her. Her love of animal and compassion.)

Her webcam is http://caseyjames.cammodels.com/
(Of you are lucky you can somes catch one of her cats or dogs making a cameo in the background.  I love that.)

Her YouTube is bigbikkivlogs.  She uploads clips featuring her life and adventure. 
She has a website of the same name. www.Bigbikkivlogs.com
Has some uploads of Martia Biggs. (I didn't know each other. I'm sorry I never tried to communicate with Ms Biggs. I know she is one her. I'm honestly very shy. Took me a while to warm up to Casey. And a big part of that was her love of animals.)
I could have sworn she had a myrescuetails one but I couldn't find it. She has a instagram of it. It's so awesome and cute. Pics and vids of her rescue dogs and cats. 

Needless to say Casey is one of not only models ever but people. She is working in a non-profit soon. Once up I will share the details here. 

Here Is a recent image of her. Please follow her on twitter if you have twitter. She updates it daily and if you are respectful and polite she does reply often.
Oh yeah. She is a huge Falcons fan. Great ice breaker. She loves to talk about them and football in general. Admittedly I'm not into foootball. I just get so excited when she posts about her animals. 

P.S.  I keep getting an error that the file size is too big for the images I want to attach. I'll let your imagination make a joke about that. I'm going to say her awesomeness it to much to be contained.

RE: Casey James - zappfra - 01-03-2017

(01-03-2017, 05:16 AM)Ironbeard Wrote:
Quote:I'm Damn it. I don't think I ever updating this thread with this information.  I'm sorry. 

Ok. She has a new clips4sale studio (actually about a year old, no she doesn't work with SaRenna anymore. Pleas don't ask why.) 

http://clips4sale.com/97157

She has a Clipsteez Studio
http://clipteez.com/caseyjames

Her twitter is still @bustycaseyjames 
But she has for a long time had a second very awesome one of her foster animal adventure. 
@myrescuetails  I love that one. (Yes I'm a huge animal lover. One of the biggest thing I love about her. Her love of animal and compassion.)

Her webcam is http://caseyjames.cammodels.com/
(Of you are lucky you can somes catch one of her cats or dogs making a cameo in the background.  I love that.)

Her YouTube is bigbikkivlogs.  She uploads clips featuring her life and adventure. 
She has a website of the same name. www.Bigbikkivlogs.com
Has some uploads of Martia Biggs. (I didn't know each other. I'm sorry I never tried to communicate with Ms Biggs. I know she is one her. I'm honestly very shy. Took me a while to warm up to Casey. And a big part of that was her love of animals.)
I could have sworn she had a myrescuetails one but I couldn't find it. She has a instagram of it. It's so awesome and cute. Pics and vids of her rescue dogs and cats. 

Needless to say Casey is one of not only models ever but people. She is working in a non-profit soon. Once up I will share the details here. 

Here Is a recent image of her. Please follow her on twitter if you have twitter. She updates it daily and if you are respectful and polite she does reply often.
Oh yeah. She is a huge Falcons fan. Great ice breaker. She loves to talk about them and football in general. Admittedly I'm not into foootball. I just get so excited when she posts about her animals. 

P.S.  I keep getting an error that the file size is too big for the images I want to attach. I'll let your imagination make a joke about that. I'm going to say her awesomeness it to much to be contained.

I recall when i went Cruising way back one of the Photographers mentioned be careful of SL, she is a handful to work with, but I never found any problem with her on the Cruise at all, and still fondly being smothered by those boobs when swimming one day  Big Grin . Unfortunately Casey started on the Cruises the next one after i went.

[Image: casey-and-sarenna3.jpg][/quote]

RE: Casey James - Ironbeard - 01-03-2017

SL and I use to be good friends. Even invited me stay with her and take me to the Dali museum but never could get time off (I had a horroribkr job. I have a better one one) but we lost touch. She doesn't really use twitter anymore. Doesn't reply to me on Facebook and her personal email. I think I know why and I think the same reasons is for Casey (I don't want to ask her) but I really don't want to say why.

I'm just happy me and Casey are still friends. They know the real reason I try to reach out to them besides me helping Whitney. Casey, SaRenna, Vixen, Lolita (I miss her. Even her old manager doesn't know what happen to her) and of course Whitney are the only ones I ever really opened up to and they know some of my sad history. I may find Casey to be one of the most beautiful women ever but that is not at all the reason I talk to her. I love her for her heart. It dwarfs her breasts.