The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

The Breast Enhancement Archive
The 'introduce yourselves' thread - Printable Version

+- The Breast Enhancement Archive (https://forum.bearchive.co)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.bearchive.co/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.bearchive.co/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: The 'introduce yourselves' thread (/thread-3.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: The 'introduce yourselves' thread - Bonecracker - 12-11-2013

^^ LIKE!

RE: The 'introduce yourselves' thread - SuperEZ - 12-19-2013

I'm SuperEZ, that's my username anyways, not at liberty to say my real name, SuperEZ is the model of name of a chainsaw, which is quite fitting since that is one of my main interests. Oh, I'm a HUGE Chelsea Charms fan, actually to the point of being obsessed, although that is not abnormal for me, as I have obsessive compulsive disorder, and have a tendency to get obsessed with things or people.

RE: The 'introduce yourselves' thread - Agent Dee - 12-19-2013

nothing wrong with being obsessed with her but don't worry there is plenty of her to go around (no pun intended), glad you could step out of LURK MODE and post, glad to have ya here in our humble little booby cult Wink.

AD
Cool

RE: The 'introduce yourselves' thread - Bonecracker - 12-21-2013

Welcome, SuperEZ! Any person obsessed with Chelsea Charms is a kindred spirit of mine and almost everybody else here - sop you're in good company and VERY welcome! I'd say you've found your home. Wink

RE: The 'introduce yourselves' thread - BOobsessed - 12-21-2013

(12-10-2013, 05:29 PM)bosomblaster Wrote:
(12-10-2013, 03:58 PM)Bonecracker Wrote:
(12-10-2013, 03:32 PM)Tugboatcap Wrote: Dang. I'm starting to think I'm the oldest on the board right now at nearly 53.

I'm only 5 years behind you! The good news for younger guys is this:
Your sex drive won't diminish by my age, if anything it gets worse... as does your love of boobs, your sex appeal and your ability to have as many sex partners as you can handle. Wink

Bosomblaster (me talking in the 3rd person) is 55 and will be 56 next month...I lay claim as oldest until ousted!

I turn 51 this coming March......guess I'm one of the "younger 'uns" here Tongue

RE: The 'introduce yourselves' thread - Breastninja - 12-31-2013

Only 35 here. Sorry I don't post more but life is busy with 3 kids a full time job and a side business and my wife working 35+ hrs a week too. I will contribute what I can though.

RE: The 'introduce yourselves' thread - Bonecracker - 01-01-2014

Great having you here, Bn!!

RE: The 'introduce yourselves' thread - Djoser - 01-04-2014

35 and with 3 kids? you and Mrs. Breast Ninja have been busy if you know what I mean lol

I'll be lucky if I remain alive when i get 35 lol

RE: The 'introduce yourselves' thread - Breastninja - 01-04-2014

(01-04-2014, 03:52 PM)Djoser Wrote: 35 and with 3 kids? you and Mrs. Breast Ninja have been busy if you know what I mean lol

I'll be lucky if I remain alive when i get 35 lol

I felt the same way then at the tender young age of 28 I got hitched and here we are 8 years 3 kids 4 dogs 2 rabbits 1 sugar bear later Smile

RE: The 'introduce yourselves' thread - Djoser - 01-06-2014

wow...life can be quite surprising xD

RE: The 'introduce yourselves' thread - ManofKent - 01-20-2014

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum (obviously), but I have been on a similar forum like this for about 8 months called The Vintage Erotica Forum, to which I use the same name that I do here.
I came here because, like most people here, I'm a big boob lover, and I was impressed with the selection of photos that these members have posted on here. Many of my favourite busty models are on here-Chelsea Charms, Pandora Peaks, Sarenna Lee, Milena Velba, Wendy Fiore, etc-and the selection of pictures present is great! Smile
Also, for the same reason I joined the other big-boob forum, it feels good to be able to talk and discuss big boobs and busty models (both natural and enhanced) with like-minded people. Smile

There are some interesting threads on here that sound interesting (many of them about my favourite busty models, like Chelsea Charms and Minka), and I have a big selection of photos and pictures of my own that I might contribute for other peoples enjoyment.

Lets see what's on here...

RE: The 'introduce yourselves' thread - bosomblaster - 01-20-2014

Welcome ManofKent!

RE: The 'introduce yourselves' thread - Djoser - 01-20-2014

Canterbury?

RE: The 'introduce yourselves' thread - Bonecracker - 01-20-2014

Welcome "Man of Kent". Great to have you aboard!!

RE: The 'introduce yourselves' thread - ManofKent - 01-21-2014

I've now taken the liberty of uploading an Avatar, and I've chosen a picture of Pandora Peaks in a long pink dress, which was taken in about 1992.
This photo (and similar photos from pretty much the same set) was of special significance to me, because it in essence introduced me to the world of busty super models, when I was about 13 years old at the time.

I found it in a newspaper article, and seeing a woman with such massive breasts for the first time it changed my life forever (if you know what I mean Wink ), and kinda awakened in me my interest in big tit supermodels that will last right up to today. Smile
when no one was looking I got the discarded newspaper out of the garbage and I actually cut it out and smuggled it into my bedroom, and hid it in a secret place, getting it out and looking at it from time to time.

In essence it was, I suppose, my first girly picture (although, being just 12/13 it wasn't nude or hardcore or anything).

I write the whole story down sometime....

RE: The 'introduce yourselves' thread - bosomblaster - 01-21-2014

(01-21-2014, 10:22 AM)ManofKent Wrote: I found it in a newspaper article, and seeing a woman with such massive breasts for the first time it changed my life forever [u][b](if you know what I mean[/b][/u] Wink ),

Why, yes, ManofKent, yes. We all know [i][b]what you mean[/b][/i]!

RE: The 'introduce yourselves' thread - Djoser - 01-22-2014

Pandora Peaks was my first one too, years after you, but still. I think she was bigger when I saw her Tongue

RE: The 'introduce yourselves' thread - man_in_space - 02-07-2014

Well, guess I was supposed to come to this thread first. My name is Thorfinn, I am from Hafnarfjörður (try to say that a few times) Iceland, and I've been obsessed with hot women and have been an admirer of female beauty and bodies since I was about 3 and in consciousness. I used to steal my sister's Cosmo magazines to look at the models for hours. I've always liked real women, voluptious, femine, girly and espicialy with huge huge tits.

One night, I saw a Russ Meyer documentary on tv and there was a Sarenna Lee video dressed as Merilyn and my life has never been the same since, I never knew tits came these size. It was the first time I've expirirenced orgazm. With the addition of the internet I've learned they came in even bigger size! If you tell me that some tits are too big - we will never understand each other, haha. But I still have to say that the most important part of a woman's body is her face. There is nothing sexier when a woman knows how to play herself, move, dress nice, take care of herslef and be sexy in general. And it's an explosion if on top of that she also has big tits.

Glad to be here, cool gallery, always nice to see rare photos & also very friendly atmosphere, posters and moderators.

RE: The 'introduce yourselves' thread - Bonecracker - 02-07-2014

We're really happy to have you here too, MIS! Moderators here are like servants, butlers (my own nickname on my role) not bullies or police! Too many like that now in other places.

RE: The 'introduce yourselves' thread - Agent Dee - 02-09-2014

MIS I have to say your avatar rocks! Cool World is SUCH an underrated film

AD
Cool

RE: The 'introduce yourselves' thread - man_in_space - 02-09-2014

(02-07-2014, 04:13 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: We're really happy to have you here too, MIS!

Thank you!

(02-09-2014, 12:12 AM)Agent Dee Wrote: MIS I have to say your avatar rocks! Cool World is SUCH an underrated film

AD
Cool

Eh, the movie wasn't anything special but the animation was Tongue

RE: The 'introduce yourselves' thread - Djoser - 02-10-2014

it is nice to know a bit more of the members here. When i first read man_in_space's story i thought those were locations in asgard lol

RE: The 'introduce yourselves' thread - andrat2000 - 02-25-2014

I'm an old man - over 40 and thus born 15-20 years too early to be the hubby of a new upcoming big boob girl that I could help to get huuuuuugge implants. I pass the torch to people that are younger, eg. to Djoser - but hopefully guys you are much smarter then I to achieve those goals.

Hm when was my first large boob expierence? I was in England in 9th grade with school for 10 days and a got hands on magazines in London. I can't rembember the content anymore. But at that time I was already boob addicted due to Samatha Fox and Sabrina Salerno.

At the same trip I failed to make a relationship with a hot brunette girl from neighbor class with natural big boobs. She had an ass like Amy Anderssen. Well today I'm not in big asses anymore, but at that time I was. Though we had two nice late evenings together (touching arms and legs) with a group of people most girls together and the teachers didn't mind that we stayed in the girls rooms, I unfortunately didn't try further.

The following year I got hands to St. Pauli Nachrichten with Tina Small, Dusty Busty, Letha Weapons, Linda Lovelace, ... etc. in it. Then end of the 90's I discovered SCORE magazin. In 1999 I discoverd Yahoo Clubs / Groups. That way I learned to know of Chelsea Charms. Through Hentaibee posting his art in those groups and mentioning BEA, I learned to know the BEA. First as lurker and 2003 as a member. Between 2006 and 2010 I was less active, I got in a fix relationship and married. Mostly I was reading.

Huge boob additiction is something you can't get simply rid of. My wife is a very lovely person and I have no intention to dump her. She is a B cup and not in BE and thus I'm still around to oogle and write in forums. A little bit more the last months, but this will subside again.

RE: The 'introduce yourselves' thread - Djoser - 02-26-2014

(02-25-2014, 12:32 PM)andrat2000 Wrote: I'm an old man - over 40 and thus born 15-20 years too early to be the hubby of a new upcoming big boob girl that I could help to get huuuuuugge implants. I pass the torch to people that are younger, eg. to Djoser -

Lol well, first of all age is pretty irrelevant. In fact I bet beshine's hubby is apparently way older than her, so age is no excuse xDDD

Second, thanks for the confidence vote. But the prices to get a girl as big as I want are well beyond my reach. So I'll have to fantasize about something I won't be able to achieve. xDDD

Regarding your fondness for asses, it is interesting: most people start with a fetish and then start liking more and more fetishes, but in your case it was the opposite. I wonder what happened, and if it may happen to me as well...

RE: The 'introduce yourselves' thread - Bonecracker - 02-26-2014

You're hardly too old, Andrat!! A lot of younger women are into men... and a lot of them say that most men under 40 are still boys these days.