The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

The Breast Enhancement Archive
Pink Lisa - Printable Version

+- The Breast Enhancement Archive (https://forum.bearchive.co)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.bearchive.co/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Celebrity and Model Discussion (https://forum.bearchive.co/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Pink Lisa (/thread-32.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Pink Lisa - PinkLisa - 09-05-2012

Nikon's are great cameras. I have the Nikon D-90 SLR. I should have used some windex on the mirror before taking the photo. LoL But this was the only way to show my camera in a photo with me. Big Grin

[Image: 201.jpg]
[hr]
I think this is a good way to say hi to everyone in the forum.

[Image: braces.gif]

RE: Pink Lisa - Cutter - 09-06-2012

(08-14-2012, 02:21 AM)PinkLisa Wrote: Well yeah yet. but can't. Not sure how they afford to get all this stuff done. but I guess I wont ever have that with being disabled and not able to work. But I try to keep smiling and not think about it. I mean do they all have 6 or 7 jobs to save for it all. Or married to super rich guys?

It depends on how much or how they want done or how big they want to go. A guy I knew said he paid $8000 for a girls boob job. They she split on him.

RE: Pink Lisa - PinkLisa - 09-06-2012

(09-06-2012, 06:23 AM)Cutter Wrote:
(08-14-2012, 02:21 AM)PinkLisa Wrote: Well yeah yet. but can't. Not sure how they afford to get all this stuff done. but I guess I wont ever have that with being disabled and not able to work. But I try to keep smiling and not think about it. I mean do they all have 6 or 7 jobs to save for it all. Or married to super rich guys?

It depends on how much or how they want done or how big they want to go. A guy I knew said he paid $8000 for a girls boob job. They she split on him.

Not sure why anyone would leave a guy willing to be so awesome as to get her implants. That is like doing the same if a person bought me a house. I would be so thankful I would not know how to thank them enough.

RE: Pink Lisa - JustSomeone - 09-06-2012

Feel sorry for the guy... What ever became of the girl? For that matter, what become of the guy?

RE: Pink Lisa - PinkLisa - 09-07-2012

Good question. I am the grateful type and would never let a guy like that go. so if I already love the person and they go and get me one of the best gifts ever. Yeah I would stay forever.

RE: Pink Lisa - Cutter - 09-07-2012

Well the guy was a bit of a ducheand a light drug user, I have no idea where the girl went to.

RE: Pink Lisa - PinkLisa - 09-07-2012

Oh. Well she should have never stayed with him if he did drugs and drank if she was not in to that type. I personally would never let a guy do something that kind for me if he was thinking I was going to stay with him having those kind of issues.

Because if a person has those kinds of issues I would not be with them. I do not care what the person wants to buy for me. Drugs? No thanks. Drinking? only if the person was not an alcoholic.

I'm more in to the person and a healthy person will be alive longer to enjoy life with.

RE: Pink Lisa - Djoser - 09-10-2012

I love your latest graphical contributions, Lisa, totally stunning in those!!! Thanks!

RE: Pink Lisa - PinkLisa - 09-10-2012

(09-10-2012, 07:26 PM)Djoser Wrote: I love your latest graphical contributions, Lisa, totally stunning in those!!! Thanks!

Thank you. Well taking a photo in the mirror was the only way to show what kind of camera I use to take photos and videos with. Glad you liked the gif photo too. Smile A nice close up with a waving of hello and a full body shot too. Smile

RE: Pink Lisa - Djoser - 09-12-2012

(09-10-2012, 08:06 PM)PinkLisa Wrote: Thank you. Well taking a photo in the mirror was the only way to show what kind of camera I use to take photos and videos with. Glad you liked the gif photo too. Smile A nice close up with a waving of hello and a full body shot too. Smile

No,thanks to you for sharing, Lisa!

RE: Pink Lisa - PinkLisa - 02-08-2013

My newest video.

RE: Pink Lisa - Bonecracker - 02-08-2013

Killer vid! Love it. LMAO

Some nice boobs on ye, Lisa. Love them too. Wink

RE: Pink Lisa - Tugboatcap - 02-08-2013

(02-08-2013, 07:42 AM)PinkLisa Wrote: My newest video.

PINK LISA LIVES!!

Welcome Back!

RE: Pink Lisa - PinkLisa - 02-08-2013

I was not dead. The forum was not letting my posts up. It kept replacing what I written with the word -undefined- after I clicked post reply. So what ever was going on seems to have been fixed.

RE: Pink Lisa - JustSomeone - 02-08-2013

Sorry about that. We filled our quota. Won't happen again for a while. Good to hear from you.

RE: Pink Lisa - PinkLisa - 02-10-2013

Well knowing there is a quota I will make sure not to post to much. Big Grin

RE: Pink Lisa - JustSomeone - 02-10-2013

Post all you want, please! We went over our quota by filling up our gallery with beautiful women! It just couldn't handle all those big boobs!

RE: Pink Lisa - Cutter - 02-11-2013

So in effect we broke the bra of the gallery, and you guys had to get bigger cups?

RE: Pink Lisa - Djoser - 02-11-2013

Lisa, it is great to have you back, gorgeous! remember this is your home

RE: Pink Lisa - PinkLisa - 02-11-2013

Cutter I guess so. I hope that quota is not for a long time.

Thank you Djoser

RE: Pink Lisa - Djoser - 02-13-2013

you are very welcome!

RE: Pink Lisa - PinkLisa - 02-14-2013

My newest video. Me and Darth Vader.

RE: Pink Lisa - Djoser - 02-14-2013

lol, funny one xD

RE: Pink Lisa - Cutter - 02-14-2013

Her force had an effect on Vader.

RE: Pink Lisa - PinkLisa - 02-14-2013

Thank you. Smile I got to hold his light saber!