The Breast Enhancement Archive
The official Skype chat thread - Printable Version

+- The Breast Enhancement Archive (https://forum.bearchive.co)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.bearchive.co/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.bearchive.co/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: The official Skype chat thread (/thread-608.html)

The official Skype chat thread - Agent Dee - 03-08-2015

I do voice chats with certain groups of friends from time to time and thought it would be cool to do one here. so if interested let me know, you can do Skype on PC or laptops, or tablets. I set up a ID for it just now for this kind of chat, so again let me know Smile.

AD
Cool

RE: How about a Skype voice chat for boobs and stuff? - Agent Dee - 03-08-2015

if you have Skype and want to add me I go by Dave Smith, from NYC and will have a black mustang avatar to help find me better Wink.

Agent "hope to chat soon!" Dee
Cool

EDIT: I was able to change my display name from Dave Smith to mibagentdee so try searching for that name first Wink

EDIT part deux: as in the yahoo thread if you do not want your name publicly posted here send me it via PM or email it to mibagentdee@gmail.com thanks Smile

RE: The official Skype chat thread - Agent Dee - 04-05-2015

well as some users cannot join yahoo chat unless they are signed into the program on a PC or laptop but anybody can use Skype (tablet/phone or pc/laptop) I have decided to make this the OFFICIAL Skype thread. if you want to join up with it, post your Skype name here or if you want send it to me via PM if you do not want it public.

AD
Cool

RE: The official Skype chat thread - Agent Dee - 04-05-2015

list of users/Skype names I will edit this post accordingly when more are added Wink

Agent Dee: mibagentdee
unBElivable: bign2451
MSpence_89: mike.spencer664
AD
Cool

RE: The official Skype chat thread - Mspence_89 - 04-26-2015

Skype: mike.spencer664 I'm always up for Skype chats/ voice chats

RE: The official Skype chat thread - Agent Dee - 06-28-2015

BUMP

I did my first group chat, only had unBElivable and MSpence_89 but it is a start. so if you wanna join up just send me a request to mibagentdee hope to chat with ya soon.

AD
Cool

RE: The official Skype chat thread - Ironbeard - 07-26-2015

How often do you do Skype chats and at what time. Dee I have you already on mine.

RE: The official Skype chat thread - Agent Dee - 07-28-2015

Usually the weekend mostly on sunday as I work Saturday nights 4 weeks in a row (won't have a sat free til the 22nd).

AD
Cool

RE: The official Skype chat thread - Ironbeard - 07-29-2015

I'll have to remember that. Weekends. I work on Sunday's. I work this Saturday but just in the morning.

RE: The official Skype chat thread - addy2000 - 11-02-2015

Mine is adariman2001

RE: The official Skype chat thread - Agent Dee - 11-02-2015

I added ya glad to have ya, FYI most of the chats while they DO support voice I mostly do text based chats as not everybody has fast enough bandwidth to have clear non choppy audio/video, text does not require much to work good no mater the region Wink.

AD
Cool

RE: The official Skype chat thread - CoyoteTango - 11-15-2015

My Skype account is coyot3tang0. Might not be able to do much this weekend, but after I'll definitely be more available.

RE: The official Skype chat thread - Tvrules2089 - 07-06-2016

Anyone looking to chat my skype is tvrules2089 and yahoo is the same.