The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

The Breast Enhancement Archive
Pandora Peaks - Printable Version

+- The Breast Enhancement Archive (https://forum.bearchive.co)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.bearchive.co/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Celebrity and Model Discussion (https://forum.bearchive.co/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Pandora Peaks (/thread-70.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Pandora Peaks - Ironbeard - 08-11-2012

I'm guessing everyone here knows who she is. If not, check out the Demi Moore movie Striptease. And google her and look her up on youtube and dailymotion. Plenty of great images and video of her.

Like SaRenna she was big bust blond bombshell with a killer smile and great hair.

RE: Pandora Peaks - JustSomeone - 08-11-2012

Ah yes, my first exposure to Pandora Peaks was through the movie Striptease. What is Miss Peaks up to these days? It seems like she retired, right?

RE: Pandora Peaks - Ironbeard - 08-11-2012

She has been retired for a while now. Reported with her implants removed (sorry) and living in Toronto, Canada. I will say this, Wendy Whoppers and Tiffany Towers still look great even after the reduction. (someone needs to make threads for them soon. To tired to do so right now) Her large breasts may have drew people in but her beautiful face and winning smile made you stay. Where ever she is I hope she is happy and healthy.

RE: Pandora Peaks - Bonecracker - 08-11-2012

Pandora was dancing in Montreal when she met the man of her dreams.... she reduced to a DD cup and married the lucky guy. I've seen post reduction pictures and she still looked incredible. Just more real world slim n stacked as opposed to cartoonish; which would be awkward in suburbia.

A total sweetheart also!

RE: Pandora Peaks - Ironbeard - 08-11-2012

Never seen any of the post reduction pictures. I have always been curious what they look like.

RE: Pandora Peaks - Bonecracker - 08-11-2012

She looked like herself with a chest the size of September Carrino. Wearing "mom jeans" always, and either pink, orange or yellow shirts that weren't too tight. I didn't save any of them, unfortunately.

RE: Pandora Peaks - PinkLisa - 08-12-2012

What are mom jeans? I thought jeans were jeans. LoL

RE: Pandora Peaks - JustSomeone - 08-12-2012

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mom_jeans

For this Mother's Day, don't give Mom that bottle of perfume. Give her something that says, 'I'm not a woman anymore. I'm a mom!'

RE: Pandora Peaks - PinkLisa - 08-12-2012

(08-12-2012, 10:57 AM)JustSomeone Wrote: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mom_jeans

For this Mother's Day, don't give Mom that bottle of perfume. Give her something that says, 'I'm not a woman anymore. I'm a mom!'

I hate low rise pants so much! Only because when I've worn them they hurt my tummy for some reason. They don't look right on me either. One would need six pack abs to wear low rise pants and get away with wearing them.

I keep seeing these women who have a beer belly, back fat, and handles wearing low rise pants. Walking around looking like a human muffin top. why wear pants like that if they are meant for thinner people? LoL I see this and say to myself why hurt peoples eyes like that?

I've also see hot women wearing low rise pant's. Mom's or not, It's like three inches to seeing her privates. LoL That is only sexy when the chick is sexy. I maybe should give low rise pants another chance and get the most comfortable low rise pants and in vest in some thongs too. That is what I'll do. Crap! That means more working out for me. Big Grin

RE: Pandora Peaks - Djoser - 08-13-2012

my first platonic love! I still love her

RE: Pandora Peaks - PinkLisa - 08-14-2012

Awe! Now that is sweet. I like that! Smile

RE: Pandora Peaks - Djoser - 08-15-2012

heheh yeah, blame striptease , ^^;

RE: Pandora Peaks - huge_booobs - 03-22-2013

one of the most beautiful models ever Heart

RE: Pandora Peaks - Agent Dee - 03-22-2013

I have to say without a doubt that Pandora was one of the prettiest of the BIG girls *swoon*.

RE: Pandora Peaks - Bonecracker - 03-22-2013

Yes, she was, and also had one of the best bodies of any big boob model EVER! Every square millimeter of her was perfect.

RE: Pandora Peaks - huge_booobs - 03-22-2013

The contrast between this mature beauty's tiny little firm waist, and huge boobs is unreal!

RE: Pandora Peaks - roberttoddy - 03-22-2013

Russ must have had a constant boner working with PP

RE: Pandora Peaks - Agent Dee - 03-23-2013

that pic of her next to Russ Meyer is classic!

AD
Cool

RE: Pandora Peaks - titzling319 - 03-23-2013

I can laugh at it now, but when I saw a picture of our beloved Beshine for the the very first time (about two years ago) I thought it was a morph of Pandora Peaks. I stashed it in my Morph file and forgot about it for a while but the same pic kept popping up with a peculiar name attached to it. I finally realized that I was looking at a woman with really, really big tits. Beside being beautiful, Pan was surely in the "Big Girl" group! Beshine's in her own seperate Universe! I love em both!

RE: Pandora Peaks - Agent Dee - 03-24-2013

aw, she was so tiny then Smile

AD
Cool

RE: Pandora Peaks - Bonecracker - 03-24-2013

(03-24-2013, 01:46 AM)Agent Dee Wrote: aw, she was so tiny then Smile

Yes, she was so tiny. but she grew! And if her spoken intentions are any indication, she's going to grow some more!

I'm still hoping there's a chance she'll go to Russia and get PPP string implants/ Because she'd probably go for 10,000cc of PPP and the possibilities there just BOGGLE my mind! In our morphs section, I did some 60,000cc morphs of Beshine, if she did get them.

But we're derailing now.

[size=3][b]Back to Pandora! [/b][/size]

RE: Pandora Peaks - titzling319 - 03-26-2013

I'm posting a few random images of Pandora...perhaps she needs a gallery!
[hr]

[hr]

[hr]

[hr]

[hr]

[hr]

[hr]

RE: Pandora Peaks - roberttoddy - 03-26-2013

Russ had the best life

RE: Pandora Peaks - JustSomeone - 03-27-2013

http://gallery.bearchive.co/index.php/The-Women-of-BEA/Pandora-Peaks

Just added her gallery

RE: Pandora Peaks - Tugboatcap - 03-27-2013

I saw a few clothed photos of Pandora after she was ex-planted and she was still at a nice size and as beautiful as ever. Wish I knew what I did with them...

TugboatCap!