Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc.
(07-10-2020, 04:46 PM)titzling319 Wrote: 1975 Kitten appeared 3 Russ Meyer movies (“Supervixens” (1975) / “Up!” (1976) / “Beneath the Valley of the Ultravixens” (1979). Oh so subtlely described by Meyer as “Hotter than a Mexicans lunch”, the two lived together for 15 years.

I was not aware Kitten was in Super Vixens, was it just a cameo, as is not listed in the cast at IMBD ?. Loved the performance of Charles Napier in Supervixens as the physco cop Harry Sledge, read a great interview with Napier on his times on Russ Meyer filmsets, describing it as disgorganized chaos.

Became a fan of Napier after that film, loved him in The Blues Brothers as Tucker McElroy leader of the Good Ol Boys band. RIP Charles Napier.

I misread the Kitten bio. Shari Eubanks introduced Kitten to Russ around the time ''Supervixens'' was being filmed.
1979 Ann Marie
Ann Marie was a student at the University of Illinois. She decided to take advantage of her killer bod and started stripping in Sarasota (probably at the old Club Mary which I frequented a couple times a year when visiting my mom…damn, I totally missed Ann Marie). Discovered by Russ Meyer, she appeared in three of his films: “Supervixens” (1975) / “Up!” (1976) / “Beneath the Valley of the Ultravixens” (1979).

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8243]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8244]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8246]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

One more Meyer pic of Ann then some mainstream images.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8257]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8258]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8259]

1966 Darlene Gray aka Candy Morrison
From the U.K., Darlene was stripping when discovered by Russ Meyer in 1966. She was featured in ‘Mondo Topless the same year. Her unenhanced breasts were a joy but she was turned down by Playboy for being “too big”. Try to imagine that centerfold.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8265]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8266]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8267]

Playboy were clearly idiots back in those days.
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
1976 Raven de la Croix
Raven played Margo Winchester in Russ Meyers “Up!” (1976). Raven is half Comanche so dont fuck with her (unless she wants to fuck with you).

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8272]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8274]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8275]

(07-13-2020, 03:24 PM)titzling319 Wrote: One more Meyer pic of Ann then some mainstream images.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8257]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8258]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8259]

Couple of Ann Marie pic's I had floating around

1971 Shawn Devereaux
Featured as “Baby Doll” in “The Seven Minutes” (however briefly), Shawn was featured in several mens mags. She certainly had a killer body!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8280]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8281]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8282]

Very very interesting! Also isn't it crazy how women's bodies have changed over the generations? All beautiful, but differences . . . sorta like a very slow evolution.
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
1987 Eva Tundi Horvath
This modern day Viking has one of the great natural bodies. She came to Meyers attention in the mid 1980s, and was featured in Russs “Pandora Peaks” video and, as I recall, Oui magazine. There are great videos of her dancing…Im going to watch one right now!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8289]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8290]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8291]

1975 Christy Hartburg
Christy is an actress and model who appeared in Russ Meyer's “Supervixens” (1975). She performed on several Bob Hope tours to Vietnam in the late sixties and early seventies.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8299]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8300]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8301]

Such as awesome addition to the thread!
Check out my new story! 
Only I have this feeling that in the past girls were sexier than nowadays? I think that in the past sex was opened but it was in an elegant and sensual way. When I see these pictures my imagination is getting crazy lol. I have had this feeling only when we have had a party and for fun found Strippers for rent. The girls from there are not just simple strippers they dance, they make a story and develop it which for me is very important. Thanks for giving me this incredible feeling.
MetcalfeKiL,

You are not alone, my friend! While I certainly love today's exaggerated busts, it's the old sweethearts that I prefer. BUT...they're all quite dreamy, each in their own way.
1967 Alaina Capri
A onetime “Miss Muscle Beach”. At age 16, she was photographed by Russ Meyer. She was featured in two Meyer films {“Common Law Cabin” (1967) & “Good Morning…and Goodbye” (1967). She then split with Meyer over the degree of her nudity that appeared in the last film. She became a schoolteacher.
I, for one, would sure like to see more of her. She was very pretty and seemed to have a great natural body.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8304]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8305]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8306]

1992 Pandora Peaks
“Pandora Peaks” was released in 2001. There was no dialogue, narration by Pandora and Russ Meyer. It goes without saying that Pandora was one of the truly great, big bust models.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8309]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8310]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8311]

1968 Erica Gavin
Erica starred in 1968s “Vixen”. I found it quite difficult to locate any decent pictures of her in movies or otherwise.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8316]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8317]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8318]

Im back! This old Luddite made a “near-fatal” error when I failed to back-up my external drive. I had never considered that it could go bad. As far as I knew, its function was to keep everything safe, forever!
I had downloaded a spectacular set of shots (over 190) of Busty Heart performing in Austria in 1911. When I tried to call up these new pics, my drive just made clicking noises and I knew I was in trouble. Research suggested that external drives be replaced every couple years. I had used mine for close to ten years so was lucky it lasted as long as it did. My “go-to” computer guy cant retrieve my info and says my only option is to call in the pros which will cost $400 – 1000 with no guarantee that anything can be salvaged. Thats money I just dont have even though I figure I have about $10,000 worth of goodies in the memory, not to mention the priceless personal photos, etc. A couple life-savers: I kept all my original floppy-disks with all my Boob Cruise photos. I had made a thumb drive of all my Chelsea Charms downloads and given it to my brother-in-law. I still have all my music CDs.
Its actually quite fortunate that I had created this thread. Many of the images I used would be gone forever if they didnt exist in this form.
Once I got over the initial body blow, I realized that I actually had had much more material than needed (dont we all?) and using subscriptions wisely (a month at a time, then quit) I could build back my most important files (Beshine, Busty Dusty / Tiffany Towers).
Best of all, I still have the memories of my encounters over the years. If I ever lose those, I probably wouldnt know the difference anyway.
Welcome back, George!
Check out my new story! 
Giving Thanks in my own way … Busty Heart in Austria c2011:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8445]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8446]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8444]

(11-24-2020, 02:51 PM)titzling319 Wrote: Im back! This old Luddite made a “near-fatal” error when I failed to back-up my external drive. I had never considered that it could go bad. As far as I knew, its function was to keep everything safe, forever!
I had downloaded a spectacular set of shots (over 190) of Busty Heart performing in Austria in 1911. When I tried to call up these new pics, my drive just made clicking noises and I knew I was in trouble. Research suggested that external drives be replaced every couple years. I had used mine for close to ten years so was lucky it lasted as long as it did. My “go-to” computer guy cant retrieve my info and says my only option is to call in the pros which will cost $400 – 1000 with no guarantee that anything can be salvaged. Thats money I just dont have even though I figure I have about $10,000 worth of goodies in the memory, not to mention the priceless personal photos, etc. A couple life-savers: I kept all my original floppy-disks with all my Boob Cruise photos. I had made a thumb drive of all my Chelsea Charms downloads and given it to my brother-in-law. I still have all my music CDs.
Its actually quite fortunate that I had created this thread. Many of the images I used would be gone forever if they didnt exist in this form.
Once I got over the initial body blow, I realized that I actually had had much more material than needed (dont we all?) and using subscriptions wisely (a month at a time, then quit) I could build back my most important files (Beshine, Busty Dusty / Tiffany Towers).
Best of all, I still have the memories of my encounters over the years. If I ever lose those, I probably wouldnt know the difference anyway.

Not to high jack the topic - but the data rests on the platters, the "disk" part of the hard disk. The clicking you hear is head/arm trying to read the platter. The pros will take it to a clean room and move the platters to another hard disk system that is functional. I wouldn't say it's really the end. But the effort might be outside the normal person. As far as backup, please consider a online backup service. There are a few good options, PM if you'd like to discuss further.

Also, i got to say I'm glad you're back, and this topic is might be this forum's magnum opus. Thanks, really.
JustSomeone:

Thanks for the concern and the info. I have to approach this whole mess as "Live and Learn".

I can't relate how much I enjoy preparing each new post. It's like "A Blast from the Past" every day. It's also great to hear the yarns from other Boobhounds ... keep 'em coming!
Adriana Fenice … GREAT in orange!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8452]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8453]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8454]

Adriana Fenice … still GREAT in orange!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8458]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8459]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8460]