Leanne Crow
Some more new pictures
[hr]
Some more new pictures for you
[hr]
And one more.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
(07-25-2015, 07:13 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: Some more new pictures
[hr]
Some more new pictures for you
[hr]
And one more.

She's moving into my top five all time I believe. That bikini pic. C'mon!
ya shes amazing... other online models can learn a thing or two about taking everyday pictures.
"I dont mind being called "looking fake"...thats what I want....so i'm glad its recognized. I dont act fake, but I certainly go out of my way to look it!!!
I always explicity tell a Dr before suregry, that I want to look super fake, round, set high...basically basketballs on my chest...I in no way, shape or form want to look natural"
A personal email convo with Cathy Metal
More new samples! Looking as hot as the weather, as always!
[hr]
But wait... there's more!
[hr]
New photos for her upcoming website

Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
looking foward to bikini pics from her
"I dont mind being called "looking fake"...thats what I want....so i'm glad its recognized. I dont act fake, but I certainly go out of my way to look it!!!
I always explicity tell a Dr before suregry, that I want to look super fake, round, set high...basically basketballs on my chest...I in no way, shape or form want to look natural"
#6 is serious bikini action going on there, Loucar1986. CFM all the way in that pic, OMG!
Call me crazy... But one of the things I like the most about Leanne is her personal pictures. The selfies, if you will. Yeah, the Pinup Glam shots are nice. But the selfies humanizes her. We get to see her in a very natural state, the best state.

She's the girl next door.
Just came from next door.........they looked at me funny. I think I may have had the wrong house. -_-'
i also enjoy her selfies more... because sometimes in her pics and vids there are ppl in the backround. kinda kills the mood for me
Sharing is caring
[hr]
Sharing is caring
[hr]
Seeing is believing
[hr]
Last one

Check out my new story! 
(08-11-2015, 11:21 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: Sharing is caring
[hr]
Sharing is caring
[hr]
Seeing is believing
[hr]
Last one

Middle photo for sure! Because I'm wondering what she's about to do next. Did she just finish and is getting ready to go out, or is she going to lunch down the street OR getting ready for some type of photo spread. I'm hoping it's getting ready for a date.
So, apparently, Leanne is an M Cup. She is currently bigger than Rachel Aldana.
She's bigger than many mountain ranges...let alone Rachel.
(08-21-2015, 09:48 AM)bosomblaster Wrote: She's bigger than many mountain ranges...let alone Rachel.

Putting fantasy aside for a moment... Rachel was, at one time, the undisputed queen of the Pinup stable. She had the largest breasts. No one dare compared. In fact, it was her original claim to fame. Now, she's been dethroned, so to speak. At this time, Rachel is an L, Leanne is an M.

I wonder if many who read this, don't realize how special this moment is.
Leanne recently shot a ton of new stuff and I can tell you with 100% certainty that she is bigger than Rachel at the moment. She's currently at her all-time biggest.
We live in exciting times!!!!
Check out my new story! 
Here is a unpublished shot we got via an iPhone, so you know what I'm talking about. She's bigger than Milena Velba, easily. They are massively huge and insanely firm and round.

(08-03-2015, 04:00 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: More new samples! Looking as hot as the weather, as always!
[hr]
But wait... there's more!
[hr]
New photos for her upcoming website

Leanne being stunning is a given - but Bone - who's the blonde with the fake breasts in the first picture, wearing the Union Jack bikini? Can't place her for the life of me...reminds me of Ashley Bond but I've not seen anything from her for years.

Thanks for the pics as always.
(08-21-2015, 10:33 AM)JustSomeone Wrote:
(08-21-2015, 09:48 AM)bosomblaster Wrote: She's bigger than many mountain ranges...let alone Rachel.

Putting fantasy aside for a moment... Rachel was, at one time, the undisputed queen of the Pinup stable. She had the largest breasts. No one dare compared. In fact, it was her original claim to fame. Now, she's been dethroned, so to speak. At this time, Rachel is an L, Leanne is an M.

I wonder if many who read this, don't realize how special this moment is.

There is a couple of things I would like to ask here.

Firstly, although the idea sounds brilliant for us, can anyone actually confirm this?

A few months ago I posted a comment about one of her photoshoots (the one with the puppy on the bed), and back then I said that she looked a lot bigger in those pictures then before, asking whether or not she has grown a lot since then, and this now looks like it may have actually happened.

The other is how will this affect her chances of earning the title Britain's Largest Breasts, which up until now was owned by Rachel Aldana?
I don't want to sound biased or anything (I like [u]both[/u] girls tremendously), but if she [i]has[/i] surpassed Rachel's size (and evidence suggests that she has) then if I'm honest I do kind of feel slightly disappointed for Rachel.

She (rightfully) earned that title, and for me she is to that title what Chelsea Charms is to huge breast implants-UNIQUE, in that she has been put up on a proverbial pedestal and we can worship her has being the UK's bustiest woman.
And although she did [i]officially[/i] gain that title, does anyone feel that given that record may have been passed on to someone else now she has now been somewhat pushed from 1st to 2nd place in the big boob race (if you know what I mean)?.

Mind you, although Rachel was given the accolade from what I can gather that actual title has been somewhat debatable, in that there have been a few others who might have a claim to it too.
There's Stephanie Fox (32M) Claire Smedley (40MMM, although apparently the plausibility of this claim has been somewhat debated over it's accuracy ) and another model with M cup breasts (whose name I've forgotten) all of whom were contenders for a four-way race for the title of Britain's Biggest Boobs.

Mind you, although the idea of M-Cup breasts sounds fantastic for us fans, it is actually not that rare-when you look around online LL cup breasts are quite common, and a lot of woman have that size in newspaper/magazine articles, web forums, etc if you know where to look.

To me it's very much like the Chelsea Charms-Beshine competition has to who's the biggest, with both models having their supporters and on equal footing for the title of biggest implants, although, has we all know exact data from both models to support their individual claims still remains slightly circumstantial Huh).

If I'm honest, I kind of feel that now Leanne's reached M-cup and can now stake a claim on Britain's Biggest Boobs (which, if I'm honest is quite FANTASTIC in itself! Smile) the fact is, without wanting to sound bias towards them both, a very small part of me kind of wants Rachel to maintain that title somewhat, because I feel that it helps maintain a sense of 'individuality' in the big bust genre (in much the same way I kind of want Chelsea to have the largest implants crown-I'm not prejudice against Beshine, it's just that a part of kind of wants Chelsea to be [i][u]THE ONE [/u][/i]in this category, and therefore somewhat 'unique', as it were).

I hope people understand what I'm saying here.

Of course, this will have absolutely NO IMPACT on the models fans themselves (myself included! Wink ), who will continue to show their love and support for them no matter what title they hold.
Leanne and Rachel are actually no where near the biggest breasts in the UK. That title would probably belong to a random black woman with a body type similar to Norma Stitz. Jenny Hill comes to mind in terms of people we know about.
(08-24-2015, 04:27 PM)RentAHero Wrote: Leanne and Rachel are actually no where near the biggest breasts in the UK. That title would probably belong to a random black woman with a body type similar to Norma Stitz. Jenny Hill comes to mind in terms of people we know about.

Very curious. Sounds like a new potential thread: Britain's got boob talent".
Check out my new story! 
(08-24-2015, 04:27 PM)RentAHero Wrote: Leanne and Rachel are actually no where near the [b]biggest breasts in the UK.[/b] That title would probably belong to a random black woman with a body type similar to Norma Stitz. Jenny Hill comes to mind in terms of people we know about.

If I'm honest, when you think about it it's one of those 'titles' that can (and indeed HAS) been passed from woman to woman over the years (and indeed decades).

I can remember about 15 years ago (about the early 2000's) seeing a Channel 4 documentary about glamour modeling that featured Linzi Dawn Mckenzie (before she had a reduction), and at the time they stated that she had [i]"the largest natural breasts in England"[/i] (which turns out to actually be a 34HH at her largest).
It's interesting to note that even though Linzi (who was only a HH back then, which is something not [i]too[/i] out of the ordinary by today's standards) once had the title of Britain's Biggest Breasts both Rachel and Leanne have grown[i] WAY [/i]beyond that size since then, by at least 4 or 5 sizes. Smile
When I compare Linzi when she was at her biggest to Rachel (and indeed Leanne, using the picture posted above) side by side both girls are so much bigger then Linzi.

Also can I just say that I was absolutely STUNNED by that picture of Leanne above-compared to the photos I've seen of her when she first started out all those years ago she looks absolutely HUGE in that picture! Big Grin

I can't wait to see what else will be coming up soon...
The largest breasts I know of that have been [i]published[/i] in recent memory are the "40MMM" (I've also seen them called "40LL") breasts belonging to Claire Smedley. She's a much larger woman than the likes of Rachel and Leanne so they don't look as huge in comparison to her body, but I'd be willing to bet they are in reality - and even though her cup size may not be much bigger but band size still counts for something in terms of volume.

I emphasise published because it's worth bearing in mind that the "Largest Breasts in Britain" is a bollocks title perpetuated by whatever tabloid newspaper or TV programme that happens to publish said story or show at the time. That is not meant to detract from any of these lovely, incredible ladies in any way, but it makes the discussion something of a moot point - at best we're talking about "The biggest breasts in Britain belonging to women who are deemed attractive enough (and willing) to model topless and has been discovered and deemed financially viable by a company that deals in such things".

As RentAHero said before chances are the title truly belongs to a random woman that we'll never see. And in all honestly she's probably an otherwise completely normal middle-aged woman, of average attractiveness who has a few kids and is a bit overweight (your typical 'mom image' in other words) - again I don't mean any of that disparagingly but that's just how it is.
To be fair, there's a big difference between a woman who is an M-cup who weighs 130 - 140 pounds as compared to one who has M-cups but weighs 230 - 240 pounds.

Leanne is a 32 band, so comparing her to someone who is a 40+ band and weighs 100+ pounds more is truly apples and oranges.
True that, Pinup!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LEANNE lovelace hatchetrydah 8 20,267 12-24-2014, 10:59 AM
Last Post: bosomblaster