Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking of making a Deviant Art profile.
And I’ll end with this.  One I’m most proud of.  My first one I call art. Since no stock images. No faceswaps.  Just lots of layering, editing, blending etc.  based on a MTG card from 1994. (Unfortunately I don’t own it. 

Lady Evangela by Mark Poole if you want to look up the original or go my this link.  File sizes are too big to post for some reason. 

https://www.tcgplayer.com/product/listin...y-evangela

?.  So much lore and history over the last 30 years of that game.  Maybe I should do busty or erotic edits of actual characters from the game.  Wouldn’t work for deviant art based on me wanting no stock images and only pics used by permission or a public domain face like Gordon Ramsey above. 

If curious what I mean. Look up Chandra Nalaar and her lover and girlfriend Nissa Revane.  Netflix canceled a live action show preproduction starting Chandra.  My guess was either due to her being a lesbian or outrage from fans when the reconned her romance make her straight.  

Maybe later.   I’m focused on original and the quick renders of stuff I’m experimenting for friends.  Look at Teddi’s IG for a few quick ones I made for her. But it’s just trial and error.  Not art IMO. Just edits.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I’m stlll BFF’s with Whitney. She just don’t use twitter any more and is retired. This is a temporary signature. I need to think of a new one. Maybe I’ll ask Teddi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thinking of making a Deviant Art profile. - by Ironbeard - 09-05-2023, 06:31 PM