Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc.
It was 20 years ago today! 2000 Score Fantasy Cruise Day 2: Sunday, April 30, 2000
The gals left early to a mountain retreat for cover shots, etc. They were back for lunch out on the deck. I was close enough to watch Minka eat and, damn, that girl can chow down. Dont know where she puts it.
Tanya hardly ever put her cell phone down (boyfriend & her manager), quite unfriendly. No great loss.
Casey emceed the first night of exotic dancing. Windy painted a flag on her body & I just happened to be close by when she finished so my introduction to the lovely Ms. Leigh was to have my faced pulled into her cleavage (and Old Glory). I got blue paint in my eyes and all over my brand-new Michigan State tee. Luckily, the paint was tempera and did no lasting damage.
Maxi came out as a gangster and ended up being scrubbed by guys with brush & sponges. At midnight, Jessica Turner turned 21.
Fun fact from the Legacy Captain: What is the anchors function? Of course, we all thought, “Duh, to hold the ship in place.” Wrong. It determines where the ship will be held in place. “Look at the size ot the anchor (about 3 across) then look at the size of the ship. Could something that small keep this ship from drifting?” The ship lays down chain attached to the anchor, typically 2 to 3 times the length of the ship and that actually holds the ship in place.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7958]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7959]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7960]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc. - by titzling319 - 04-30-2020, 11:36 AM