Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc.
(03-07-2020, 03:56 PM)titzling319 Wrote: 1984 Morganna Roberts aka “The Kissing Bandit”
I saw Morganna perform on three different occasions: at The Jewell Theatre in Mt. Clemens, MI in 1984, at Autorama (Detroit) in 1986 and at The Million Dollar Saloon (Windsor, Ontario) in 1989. Great body, great shows, and great personality. Her shows were very entertaining.
[Image: Morganna.png]

Titzling,

Thanks for your memories.  I'm not quite as old as you, I'm in my 50's.  I grew up on the shores of Lake Michigan, on the southern end close to the Michigan border.

The first time I "discovered" Morganna was the 1979 MLB All Star game as I was and am a big baseball fan.  I was only 12 years old but I was in "love" with her.  I saw her Playboy pictorials in the 80's and then got really lucky in the early 90's.

After college, my wife and I moved off to Ohio, southeastern Ohio and there was/is a big thing called the Troy Strawberry Festival each summer in Troy, OH and it's all about strawberries of course and it's good.

Morganna lived in Ohio, in Columbus.  The only time I'd ever "seen" Morganna was on the TV and in her Playboy pictorials.

Then, in the early 90's my wife and I went to the Troy Strawberry Festival, as did many others from all around and there was Morganna and her husband just taking in the strawberry festival like so many others were.

Since I'm on this subject, the Troy Strawberry Festival, here is a bit more of another lady I saw there.  Stacy Arthur, a Playboy Playmate was there with her husband. They lived not too far from Troy, OH and they went to the festival.

I'm assuming many know about or have heard about Stacy Arthur and her husband.  For those who haven't, here is a bit of info about her.  First, she was Mrs. Ohio and she competed in the Mrs. America pageant as Mrs. Ohio in 1990.  She then became a Playboy centerfold, Jan 1991 issue.

Since she lived in Ohio, she went around to large bookstores in major Ohio cities to sign copies of her Playboy magazine.  I went to the bookstore the day she was in our town and I "met" her that way which wasn't really meeting her of course but she was still the first ever Playmate I'd ever seen live and in person and she was really pretty.

She came to the bookstore in my town in Dec of 1990 as she was the Jan 1991 Playmate and the issues hit the stands the month before.

Later the following summer, the summer of 1991 I saw Stacy Arthur and her husband at the Strawberry Festival.  They only lived like a half an hour from Troy, OH or so.  Let me check via Google...  It's 32 miles as a crow flies and 44 miles by car.

I lived 34 miles from Troy, Ohio but in another direction from where Stacy Arthur lived.

Sadly, that fall her husband was shot and killed in late Oct by a deranged fan of Stacy's.  Stacy had other issues too, she sued Playboy, lost and they cut ties with her after that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc. - by BrunetteLover20 - 05-10-2020, 09:55 PM