Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How's everyone holding up? COVID-19 Quarrantine Update
Me and Ms. Tug both tested positive for COVID-19.  Really didn't know I had it since I have allergies this time of year every year anyway.

I went to have blood taken (every 6 months because of type 2 diabetes) and was very shocked when they said I came back positive. I felt like I had a mild Upper RI at worst.

Ms. Tug got tested the next day and had it and had even fewer symptoms than I did.  It's been 3 weeks now since our diagnosis and she and I feel fine.  She's fine and I just have a small residual occasional cough. I know this is affecting some folks a lot worse, but most have other underlying conditions.  I think the media may be over sensationalizing this thing just a wee bit as I know of at least 6 other people that have had the same experience we've had.

I've been working from home for over 3 weeks now and I think Ms. Tug is ready for me to go the hell back to work!   LOL!

Living in SE Louisiana means that we can't even travel to Florida (to visit Mom) or to visit any of the kids/grands as most states have banned anyone from Louisiana from crossing into their states.

Stay safe everyone and hope everyone comes out as well or better than we did and hopefully all of you folks come out the other end intact!
[b][i]"It's always funny until someone loses an eye!"[/i][/b]

Messages In This Thread
How's everyone holding up? COVID-19 Quarrantine Update - by Tugboatcap - 04-08-2020, 07:42 PM