Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another Life 2
Another Life 2, Chapter 4 - by Bloodninja

Christopher Bates
Santa Monica Route 301
May 15 2031

Chris's hands were still shaking a bit, he was trying to stay calm while driving the car. He still wasn't sure what had happened, the shooting, the people running, Heissen's thugs acting like a death squad. Everything happened so fast, what seemed like just a regular night at the club had turned into a disaster by the end of the night.

Christopher was not an experienced thug, unlike his grandfather, he was a newbie at this and a shooting like the one he had just experienced was something totally new to him. "Tell me, what were you doing there? what happened?" Chris asked his companion.

The young woman was totally downcast, deep in thought, gently tied her dark hair and with her hands she wiped a tear that was beginning to run down her cheek. “I already told you Chris, I tried to screw with Heissen, but it didn't work, he screwed me up, and she… Donna… she's going to pay for my stupidity… and her sister, oh no, those assholes shot her. Stephanie, I can't believe it…” Jackie's voice broke into thousands of fragments until her words were drowned out.

"Now calm down, calm down, you don't have to say anything else, calm down". He tried to comfort her, although not even he could remain calm. Right now he just wanted to get home.

He immediately remembered Elizabeth, and then his mind went to the redhead at the club. Adler was dead, and Daisy was missing, but it was evident after that night that Heissen had found replacements for both of them, that redhead had such big boobs it could only mean that she was using Adler's implants.

Elizabeth now had real competition. He was sure he had seen the redhead get into a limousine accompanied by Clara Whitters as they left the club, so she had to be with Heissen.

Rachel Lars

Bates Manor, Outskirts of Santa Monica

Rachel had been worried about Elizabeth; not because of the surgery since it was a complete success, what had her worried now was Elizabeth's attitude.

After the operation, Dr. White showed them how to use the special machine and fill Elizabeth's implants. He also made it very clear to them that these implants are virtually indestructible, he tested the limits himself; according to him he gave up after, in his own words, gallons after gallons wasted on tests.

But the doctor also told them that even though the implants seem to have no limits, on the other hand the human body would definitely have it. If they were filled incessantly, the logical thing would be that a person's body would be unable to contain such huge implants.

Elizabeth seemed to have forgotten this last part and that is what Rachel was worried about. Shortly after the operation Chris arranged a special room in the mansion for Elizabeth. Dr. White designed a variation of the Adler machine that they used to fill the implants, this new machine did not use the one-liter packages, instead it simply had a tank connected to it. This way they would avoid having to change packages and it was only enough to press a button to operate the machine.

"Betsy again?" she asked. Elizabeth sighed slowly without saying anything, disconnected the tubes from her implants, stood up and her boobs bounced strongly, they were indeed bigger. “Twelve liters, can you believe it? It is double what we had achieved in three years, this is the best in the world! " Elizabeth told her, but Rachel wasn't happy and it probably showed on her face, as Elizabeth immediately came to her scolded-girl expression.

Elizabeth approached her and gave her a kiss, her soft lips brushing against hers, Rachel could feel Elizabeth's breath, then she pressed her huge round tits against her body, and finally pushed her onto the bed. As Elizabeth connected the tubes to her implants she said "let's try something new".

Rachel didn't know how to react, she had no idea what to do, and even though she hated to admit it, she felt turned on by Elizabeth's exuberant body, she worried about what she was doing to herself, but she couldn't deny that those tits looked magnificent. In the past she had had fantasies where Elizabeth reached a size like this or even bigger, but it was very different to dream of that than to feel with her own hands those tight spheres, the skin smooth and extended to its maximum extent, her Betsy was a living fantasy.

Elizabeth settled over her on the bed, dropping the entire volume of her chest onto her.

"Touch me, slowly, kindly" she heard her say. Rachel without thinking twice took those balloons in her hands, feeling Elizabehts firm but at the same time soft skin. She then bit Betsys nipple, placing her head right in front of her girlfriend's boob, which was bigger than her own head. Elizabeth pressed a button that was next to the bed, Rachel heard a beep, it was the signal that the machine would begin to deliver a full liter to each of her lover's tits.

Between her hands she could feel it, slowly but surely, that gigantic tit which she still had in her mouth was growing, it was gaining size and weight, the sensation was incredible, a fantasy come true for the two of them. Suddenly Rachel just wanted to hold her girlfriend's chest and feel it grow, she had forgotten everything else, and just as quickly as it had started the machine suddenly stopped.

"That was… amazing," Rachel said with obvious disbelief.

"I hope that helps you understand a little what I've been feeling, I don't want to stop, I just want to grow, look into my eyes, how much more do you think I can handle? ... How much more do you want me to grow? Do you want my boobs to be even bigger?" Elizabeth's question had a hint of complicity, Rachel knew it, her Betsy was seeking permission, she wanted what she was about to do to be done with consent, a decision of both.

Rachel sighed, a little scared by what she was about to say, but there, lying under the body of the woman she loved, holding her lovers impossibly large tits, lust and desire could more than reason "as much as you want, as much as you can, all you want… ”and with these words coming out of Rachel's mouth, Elizabeth pressed the button again.

Rachel stroked her lovers boobs in circles as both mountains slowly grew. She regularly squeezed one of Elizabeth's tits with both hands, which resulted in a moan from the girl, Rachel nibbled one of the nipples in a playful way, and Elizabeth let that tit fall on top of her, huge as it was. It was heavy enough to suffocate her, but Rachel enjoyed it.

Suddenly she could hear another beep coming from the machine, this could only mean that Betsy had pressed the button again, another liter started to fill in, and continued to increase the mass of those tits, the veins began to stand out on the sides of Elizabeth's chest. Rachel could mention something about it, stop her for fear that she could not hold the incoming liquid, but truth be told, she was enjoying the act and deep down she did not have the strength to stop her. Rachel put a hand on Elizabeth's crotch who moaned loudly and caressed one of her tits while Rachel licked the other.

The machine began to stop. "More, more, don't stop, don't let it stop" Rachel screamed in a rush of desire.

"I will never stop" Elizabeth replied at the same time that a beep was heard again and filled the room with its echo. Elizabeth's areolas were gigantic, Rachel loved them, but she also noticed the reddish marks on the sides of each tit.

"Tell me, tell me Rachel, how big do you want me?" Elizabeth managed to say between gasps, in Rachels mind crossed the idea that Elizabeth would not take much longer before blowing up, but she did not want to think, she only wanted one thing. "Huge, I wish you huge, more than that, I just want you to keep going, I want you to be as big as you've always dreamed of".

Rachel couldn't believe it, Elizabeth was massive at that point, they both moaned in unison, each boob was so big that they could no longer hold them, so full and heavy, Rachel felt several orgasms and she was sure that Elizabeth herself had also come several times.

Finally Elizabeth took Rachel's hand and placed it on one of her tits. "Hold her, for heaven's sake ... they're ... so heavy, hold them tight" she said, and there was another beep. Indeed they were tremendously heavy, and the liquid kept filling in, while Rachel was holding one boob with both hands Elizabeth grasped the other, then Rachel noticed it, the veins of Elizabeths chest stood out, thick, the reddish marks had intensified, the skin felt hot.

"More, I want more" Elizabeth said between demanding and asking permission at the same time, Rachel placed each of her hands on the side of each tit, lifting them with great effort, each of her lover's boobs bounced with force, Rachel began to feel a tremendous fatigue in her arms due to the effort, that pair of balloons that she was holding had already exceeded her expectations, she began to wonder, how much longer was Elizabeth going to be able to endure this?

It didn't matter much what she thought, before she could say anything the loud beep was heard once more in the room.

Christopher Bates

Bates Manor, Outskirts of Santa Monica

They arrived late, the place was quiet. He prepared Jackeline some tea to help her calm down. Chris wasn't sure if she was sad or angry or in some kind of shock, but she was definitely not okay.

He had not seen her for years, after high school graduation they lost contact and the last he heard from her is that, despite being a Koffman, a descendant of one of the aristocratic families of Santa Monica, she had become a detective in the Santa Monica Police Department; Detective Jackeline Koffman.

Either way he had no idea what she was doing at Heissen's club that night. After the shots everything turned into chaos, he could see that they took out a girl with blood all over her and then he saw Jackeline walking disoriented, clearly she had received a blow to the head, he could not just leave her there, she was a police officer after all, she would probably be in danger. He took her by the hand and left the place with her.

"Drink your tea and try to calm yourself down, I'll go get the girls, you'll like them, I'm sure you can wear something from Rachel to change those clothes" Chris told her. Jackeline nodded slowly, she was definitely not well. Chris had the idea to call Jay, he was a doctor after all, maybe he could check her.

After a quick call to Jay, who told him he would be here shortly, he asked about Rachel and Elizabeth.

"In the machine room" his butler had said. It was not surprising, Elizabeth was getting used to the implants and Jay had given her the green light to fill them up, it was sure that she would be doing it right now, after all it was like a dream come true for her, it was good to see her so happy.

Chris opened the door to the room, just at that moment a beep sounded, Chris was stunned by the scene.

Both girls were in bed, Elizabeth over Rachel, for a moment only the machine could be heard pumping and the gasp of both women who now lay still but agitated, the two were just looking at Bates. Christopher did not know how to react to what he was seeing, indeed Elizabeth was bigger, but he had never imagined how much she had grown. Rachel was holding the huge balloons as best she could, but her hands looked tiny against the tremendous girth. Chris couldn't react, much less think clearly, he just knew that he was facing something impressive, Elizabeth had definitely reached a new level.
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 

Messages In This Thread
Another Life 2 - by Bloodninja - 11-16-2020, 07:56 PM
RE: Another Life 2 - by Bonecracker - 11-16-2020, 10:23 PM
RE: Another Life 2 - by Bonecracker - 01-09-2021, 12:23 AM
RE: Another Life 2 - by Bloodninja - 01-14-2021, 08:50 AM
RE: Another Life 2 - by Bonecracker - 01-21-2021, 09:54 AM
RE: Another Life 2 - by Bonecracker - 01-30-2021, 06:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another Life (BE Story) Bloodninja 3 6,166 07-15-2020, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Bonecracker