Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PPP String Implants
I for one am a big breast man, and I admit I love it. Smile

I don't know why that is. There's something about them that just fascinates me-the shape of them, the way they look, the way they feel just enthralls me.
I think it's the nature of them-the idea that, unlike men, women have these soft, delicate, round 'bags' attached to the front of their models kinda fascinates me.
But the sight of the really HUGE ones takes that interest up to a whole new level. I see women with simply ENORMOUS breasts and at the back of my mind I think "Every single square inch of those huge round things are attached to that woman! She can feel every detail of them, feel how soft and heavy they are, their weight and sensitivity, and even though they are just EXPANSE she is physically part of them!"

(Sorry if that comes across has a bit juvenile and immature, but I couldn't think of any other way to put it!).

Of all the big bust models that I've seen over the years, I think that by far the best ones (or pair) that I've seen has to be Minka's.
Her's are, to me, one of the best examples of extreme breast enhancements I can think of.
When you look at them during the later part of her career (when she was at her biggest) every think about them was just right-the shape of them, how round they are (not too spherical), they are still soft and gentle to touch (I've seen footage of this on DVD's to confirm this), and her nipples are just in the right place, with almost no scaring.
Chelsea Charms is also another example of this, in my opinion. Although her's do look more rounder then Minka's, and her nipples could be just a little more positioned I think she has done an okay job, and although obviously fake the 'design' of them (has it were) is actually not bad.
(For the record, I still think that she is the biggest. I know that there are a few other contenders out there-Maxi Mounds and Beshine, for example-but to me in terms of shear SIZE she is the biggest! They are literally the size of BASKETBALLS).

And although much smaller then Minka, both Pandora Peaks and Sarenna Lee are also good examples of how to do a boob job properly, and for the same reasons-they're evenly shaped, nicely rounded (not too round) with the nipples in just the right place.

BUT, has some people have already pointed out here, although some models like Minka, Chelsea, Pandora and Sarenna have done a good job others, however, have not-I (like most people here I imagine) can think of at least a few models who, despite their best efforts, having not got the procedure quite right-when you look at the results they look slightly out of shape, or the nipples are a bit too droopy,etc.
Which I think is a bit of a shame, seeing how much effort they've put into it (it is a medical operation after all, and can be quite expensive too sometimes).
So, all in all, I personally think that it's okay for a woman to have implants if she wants (even really huge ones if necessary) because it is her own body after all, and she should be free to make her own decisions.

BUT, the most important thing (for any women reading this) is make sure the end results are done PROPERLY and PROFESSIONALLY by a SKILLED surgeon.

Messages In This Thread
PPP String Implants - by Bonecracker - 02-01-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: PPP String Implants - by Djoser - 02-04-2013, 01:59 AM
RE: PPP String Implants - by Bonecracker - 02-04-2013, 09:36 AM
RE: PPP String Implants - by Djoser - 02-06-2013, 02:09 AM
RE: PPP String Implants - by JustSomeone - 02-06-2013, 06:15 PM
RE: PPP String Implants - by Bonecracker - 02-06-2013, 11:36 PM
RE: PPP String Implants - by Djoser - 02-08-2013, 03:22 AM
RE: PPP String Implants - by Rickypym - 05-08-2013, 10:16 PM
RE: PPP String Implants - by john - 05-09-2013, 07:36 PM
RE: PPP String Implants - by Djoser - 05-10-2013, 12:56 AM
RE: PPP String Implants - by Tugboatcap - 05-10-2013, 01:15 PM