Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite lines/scenes in BE stories
I know we have a thread on favorite stories but what are your more favorite scenes/parts in a story/stories? Here are a few of mine, enjoy.

Blind Date:

When Trish (main girl) is telling her new BF about how she started developing early and was already VERY big even when she was in grade school and how she thought she was finished developing when she was in her late teens but they just kept getting bigger and bigger and bigger. I also like when she stops taking her medication that keeps them at their current 93" size (yes I said 93 inches) and she proceeds to burst out of first a bra, then a bikini top, then out of a super tight shirt.

Big Business:

After Shelby (main girl) has had them shrunk back down after overflowing a bathroom stall, and later an elevator gets back to her store and realizes that since she was not happy she has the witch reverse the effects of the boobs growing cause of money potion. since the witch had a money back guarantee she refunded all the money that Shelby gave her which made her smaller. the witch tells her to get them down to the size she wants by a certain time or they will stay that size forever. well all that money gets returned and of course she starts growing again, so big her boobs destroy her store.

AD
Cool
[i]"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."[/i]
[i]"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."[/i]
Chelsea Charms

[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-99.html]want a custom avatar?[/url]

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

Messages In This Thread
Favorite lines/scenes in BE stories - by Agent Dee - 11-28-2013, 02:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chelsea Charms Sex Stories (or story ideas) texman 4 12,560 06-25-2017, 07:45 AM
Last Post: Fitzbattleaxe
  Fantasy Sex Scenes with big boob models texman 4 12,261 02-09-2017, 11:57 AM
Last Post: texman
  What are your favorite methods of BE in stories? Agent Dee 5 13,532 12-30-2013, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Breastninja
  What are your favorite BE stories? Agent Dee 13 34,515 12-09-2013, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Djoser