Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biggest breasts you've ever held!
I moved to the south in 1994 and I began working for a company there. There was a young lady at this company who suffered from macromastia.

Actually hers was virginal breast hypertrophy.

The poor girl was only five feet all even. This matters because her torso area of her body was not that big or large.

The bottom of her boobs hung down to her waist. When you were standing behind her, you could see each of her breasts extending out beyond the side of her back/torso.

I worked with her from 1994 until late 2000. She was young when I first met her in 1994. She was only 18 yrs old then. As she matured into a young lady of 24, she became much prettier and more confident.

Her boobs did not grow massively from when she was 18 but they did continue to grow. After a few yrs, the bottom of her breasts extended just below her waist and if she walked quickly, they would bounce off her upper thigh.

Sadly, she put up with a lot of abuse, comments, stares, "accidental" touches from people.

She told me that it was women who actually made the comments to her that were the meanest or most rude. Over the years I heard several while being around her.

There weren't many around where we worked which was good for her and it kept things to a minimum. When I first met her, I didn't do anything with her outside of work so I didn't realize what it was like for her out in public like at the grocery store etc...

She told me of things and instances over the first couple of years we worked together and even though I heard her, well it didn't really hit home until I went somewhere with her away from work the first few times.

I (myself, not her) could "feel" the stares from people at her and her chest and it was not me they were looking at.

One time, this lady and I went swimming at a nice public pool. We went early. She wore a regular bikini bottom. Up top she wore two very large t-shirts. The outer one was a very dark blue. No cleavage or anything like that was showing. Of course they wrapped around her breasts when they were wet when she got out of the pool.

After about 10 min's, a lady walked over to us and said, while looking at this lady with the huge chest, "Why? You shouldn't be here. There are children and husbands. Please leave, now!"

I was beyond taken back by this lady and what she said. Heather was, sadly used to things like this but it was still very new to me. I didn't yell or anything as this was a lady who was saying this to her (us, well only Heather really).

I simply told this lady that she was completely covered up, she wasn't showing any cleavage. This lady was in a one piece suit and her boobs were small but she still had some cleavage showing.

I told the lady that she was showing about 25% of her chest or cleavage. I said since she was, what if Heather shows 25% of her cleavage?

The lady just looked at me with her mouth open. I told her we were quiet, not causing any issues of any kind and that it was a public pool. I asked her what we were doing wrong.

She was backtracking a bit but still not wanting to give any real ground. She said "those" (while pointing at Heather's chest) were not appropriate for a family environment like what they had here. There were families and children and men there and she should not be here.

Heather finally spoke up and told the lady nicely that she was sorry she felt threatened by her. She told the lady we were going to stay for a while longer and then we would leave. She told her she could leave and return in like a half an hour or so and we'd be gone or she could deal with it in the meantime.

By the time Heather was 24 yrs old, her breasts weighed around 18 lbs each.

She was feisty, smart, hardworking and she was sarcastic. She was not a wallflower but she had dealt with comments, stares and such for so long that she was able to have it roll off her back like water off a ducks back.

Sorry for so much info folks, the title of the thread made me think back to this time in my life. Eventually the company where we each worked filed chapter 11 and we went our separate ways.

For a while we dated, kind of but it was nothing serious. What we were mostly was good friends with each other who ended up trying to date each other and we did, but it didn't really work out. Somehow we were able to remain friends afterwards though.

The last time I had any contact with her was back in 2009. Life moves on...

She was 56 inches around, each weighed about 18 lbs each and sorry, I don't know her cup size and I won't simply make one up here to complete the info because that isn't right. Whatever her cup size was, it was huge though...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biggest breasts you've ever held! - by Djoser - 02-13-2013, 01:31 AM
RE: Biggest breasts you've ever held! - by Cutter - 02-13-2013, 09:02 AM
RE: Biggest breasts you've ever held! - by john - 04-29-2013, 08:12 PM
RE: Biggest breasts you've ever held! - by Djoser - 04-30-2013, 12:25 PM
RE: Biggest breasts you've ever held! - by john - 05-01-2013, 03:29 AM
RE: Biggest breasts you've ever held! - by Djoser - 05-03-2013, 12:06 AM
RE: Biggest breasts you've ever held! - by Djoser - 05-06-2013, 01:46 AM
RE: Biggest breasts you've ever held! - by littleone7733 - 03-26-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Biggest breasts you've ever held! - by Djoser - 04-04-2014, 07:44 PM
RE: Biggest breasts you've ever held! - by Djoser - 04-07-2014, 01:49 AM
RE: Biggest breasts you've ever held! - by Djoser - 04-09-2014, 01:59 AM
RE: Biggest breasts you've ever held! - by slappy - 05-18-2018, 04:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday bearchive.co You're 11 years old! JustSomeone 2 2,087 06-16-2023, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Bonecracker
  Happy Birthday bearchive.co You're 10 years old! JustSomeone 0 1,523 06-30-2022, 01:18 PM
Last Post: JustSomeone
  Discussion on breasts with anthropologist on Irish radio last week Ajax 2 5,383 02-02-2020, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Bonecracker
  Who are your top 5 you want to meet. Ironbeard 63 161,526 05-21-2018, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Wanderer
  The largest natural breasts in UK? ManofKent 19 48,374 06-04-2016, 10:37 PM
Last Post: zappfra