Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc.
(02-17-2020, 05:19 PM)titzling319 Wrote: From early childhood, I was always fascinated by the female form. One of Dads magazines had fuzzy, black and white photos of a stripper…funny how that mag sort of disappeared, never to be seen again by anyone (well, anyone but me). I had trouble understanding why Mom wouldnt let me see Brigette Bardot movies. After all, I saw the previews. Why not the actual movies?

Then came the monumental day in the summer of 1960 that it got serious. The family was on vacation in Kendallville, Indiana (good vacation destination if you like cornfields) and the 14-year-old me summoned up the nerve to visit the local drugstore newsstand and attempt to buy a “Mens Magazine”. I figured that the worst that could happen would be a “No Sale” but no sweat since no one knew who I was. I wouldnt dare attempt this back home in Michigan. I was shocked when the clerk said, “Thatll be a buck and a quarter” and, bingo, I was started on a lifelong, uh, hobby. That magazine had photos of a stripper named Honey Bee and a part of my lIfe changed.

I plan to post pics, and info, of some of the wonderful women whose careers Ive followed and/or have seen in person (in roughly chronological order). Id love to hear your stories as well so please feel free to join in.

Man, this is awesome. I remember my first magazine experience was Hustler's Aprile 1989 issue with model Toppsy Curvy. This is what probably set me on the path for my love of big boobs. Something else I love about the older stuff is that some of it seems like a timeless classic. For example, you mentioned Brigette Bardot. This is photo from a set in the over 50 years ago! Honestly some of her best stuff is from that time, and can easily stand up to many of today's work.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc. - by JustSomeone - 02-19-2020, 10:37 PM