Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc.
Mid 1970s – Saugatuck, MI: Sunday Jam Session at the Coral Gables Crow Bar
On Sunday afternoons (from about 3 to 6), the Crow Bar was usually packed with beach and boat folks partying at the “Jam Session”. The band-of-the-week played sets and all were welcome to join in with whatever axe they played. I was dancing when I spotted a Goddess like no other! She was very pretty with short red hair well-tanned with lots of freckles, maybe 56” tall with a just right body type (not too thin or too heavy). What was simply amazing were her breasts – I could talk about them for a year! They were so massive that, with only a tiny, thin tube-top for support, they hung literally to her waist …magnificent mams that began to swell out from her ribcage below the spot the where the breasts of a mere mortal woman would have stopped. From the front they each appeared to each be about 8” wide. In profile, they stood out from her stomach about 6” (one can only imagine how far out a bra could hold those beauts, if such a bra existed).
She was with a guy and another couple and I hated the guy for being such a dork (he couldnt dance and seemed indifferent to her). I watched her dance all afternoon and couldnt help staring at her the whole time. I had one brief chance to talk to her as she walked by. I said, “I sure hope thats your brother youre dancing with.” She shook her head no and kept walking. OUCH!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc. - by titzling319 - 03-01-2020, 09:58 AM