Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc.
c1978 10-12 Year Old on Oval Beach, Saugatuck, Michigan
Late one afternoon, I took a stroll to the very north end of Oval beach. There was a small pool in the dunes where a Mexican family (Mom, Dad, young girl & boy) were relaxing and preparing dinner. The skinny little girl was, perhaps, the most amazing female Id ever seen. She looked a lot like Joyce Gibson (cute then, soon to be drop-dead gorgeous). She wore a silver one-piece suit that, somehow, held breasts the size of volleyballs. She and her brother were playing, totally innocent of how seductive her body was. I quickly realized why they had picked this lonesome end of the beach for their outing…the girl would have caused riots in a crowd. Im no child molester and despise those that are but there is only so much a man can take. My thoughts were, “Why, oh, why cant she be at least sixteen? If she were of legal age, I might not feel so creepy.”
I dreamed of her for years, trying to imaging how wonderful she would look as a grown woman. I hope she found some good person to love.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc. - by titzling319 - 03-09-2020, 01:40 PM