Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc.
c1978 / Crow Bar, Saugatuck
Diane and friend (from Chicago) were sitting at the Coral Gables bar wearing sundresses and straw hats. Both were thin, attractive, well-taken-care-of young ladies and, for some reason, they decided that I belonged to them the moment I walked through the door. They were so good-looking and fun-loving that I didn't mind a bit. After a lot of flirting around with both, I decided on Diane (wish I could remember the other's name…wish I could have picked them both). While dancing to a slow number, she whispered, “Do you have any idea how much I want to fuck you right now?” I had a hunch.
Back at the motel we were having a good time...pretty girl, enthusiastic lover, body similar to my ex lover Gail's...when, suddenly, she got very excited and explained that she thought she had just been stung by a wasp and that she was deathly allergic to certain insects...I was to watch her closely and if she started to act goofy or odd in any way I had to haul her ass to the ER pronto! Fortunately, nothing happened. In the morning, we drove to some little motel way south of town to meet the other gal and we all went to breakfast. I never saw either of them again. Nice ladies.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc. - by titzling319 - 03-22-2020, 07:13 PM