Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc.
1994 Busty Dusty
Dusty was appearing at the Wild Mustang in Dearborn, MI (Summer 1994). She had been one of my favs since 1991 so I just had to catch her act. With all the positives she had going for her (great beauty, great body, superb personality) it was something else that, almost literally, brought me to my knees…she had, bar none, the sexiest voice Id ever heard. She could have made a fortune just doing sex-talk on the phone.
She had a great act although there werent a lot of people there to enjoy it. The only disappointment was that she didnt include the fans in her act with the exception of one female in the crowd that was evidently a friend. The gal stood up. Dusty seemed surprised then went to her and let her play titty-pong for a couple minutes. This got me and every other guy in the house very excited and we were all hoping that Dusty would share the wealth…no dice.
I had a nice long talk with her and she was very nice and very friendly. I sure wish she had been on the same Boob Cruise that I was on.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7849]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7850]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=597]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc. - by titzling319 - 04-07-2020, 08:34 PM