Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc.
c1975 Grand Slam Weekend! Part 2

Saturday – Venetian Carnival, Saugatuck

I woke up just in time for lunch. After eating, drink in hand, I sat on the deck watching the crowds roll by. I must have nodded off for a moment when I heard a familiar voice shout, “Hey, big boy! Got a drink for me?” I thought I was dreaming but Joe nudged me and pointed. It was Ruthie who I hadnt seen since the summer before. Damn! She sure was looking good! I invited her on board but she said to give her a few minutes and she vanished. What the fuck?
Ten minutes later she was back, climbed the ladder and was in my lap and kissing me as if I was her one true love (maybe I was). I introduced her to all and pulled up a chair beside mine. She started to pull off her sundress and I thought, “Oh no, here we go again” but she was wearing a bikini…the skimpiest bikini Id ever seen. Everyone just stared – beautiful girl – killer body – great tan – almost a bikini. Sometimes Im just a lucky guy.
She stayed the rest of the day. I had to monitor my drinking since I figured I was slated for a long night and I wanted to stay in good condition. Ruth said her roommate was out-of-town and we could stay at her place that night. Perfect! I didnt have to plan any strategy, just go with the flow. Before dark, all the participating boats & yachts (now fully decorated) travel down river to Lake Michigan. At dusk they then form a single file parade and return to Lake Kalamazoo while thousands of drunken tourists pick their favorites. We had the best viewing spot in town.
So, I had another great night. Ruthie, you were magnificent!

Venetian Carnival

[Image: 2804563780_2bbbc72945_b.jpg]

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

[Image: EKW_2038.jpeg]

Sunday – Saugatuck, Holland, Big Rapids

Ruth & I went to the afternoon Sunday Jam Session at The Crow Bar. The guys were there and told me were hauling anchor about 6pm. Ruthie and I danced, drank, kissed a lot and made a lot of promises that neither of us were gonna keep. Great gal!
We cruised back to Holland, secured the boat and Falconed our way back to Big Rapids. Eight oclock on a Sunday night but I wasnt ready to quit just yet. Back to Winters Creek where there was usually a fairly good turnout on Sunday. Before long I noticed this raven-haired beauty sitting alone. I asked her to dance and we hit the floor. A couple songs later, my friend Debbie approached us and said, “I see you found Sally. Bet youve been waiting for this.” Wasnt sure what she was talking about until Sally said, “Deb told me you were interested when I met you last fall.”
Hell yes! I was visiting Deb in her dorm room (Ferris had just loosened regs so that men were allowed in womens dorm rooms) when this gorgeous little woman, wearing only a bra & panties, walked in the room without an ounce of shyness. Later I asked Deb about her but was told to forget about it…she had a longtime boyfriend back in Frankenmuth and didnt date at all.
And here she was, recently broken up and looking for a good time. We went to my apartment (Mike couldnt stop laughing) and into my room. Sally didnt have a lot in the bosom department. They were pert little things that were never-the-less quite beautiful. Her stomach muscles were so well sculpted that I could stare at them for hours…truly a thing of great beauty. She had a tan worthy of Ipanema Beach and, by contrast, her bikini covered parts almost glowed.
How does one describe a near perfect lover? She was, perhaps, the best kisser Id ever been with. Her lovemaking was absolutely the best (I get excited thinking about it now, 45 years later). Id never been so satisfied but Im not sure she was. We literally made love all night long. Id doze off then wake to find her awake and staring at me, wanting to go again (I was with her maybe a year later when it finally dawned on me that it wasnt coincidence and that she was waking me up all those times, Duh!)
I dated Sally L. as often as I could over the next several years. I wasnt quite in love with her but I sure loved fucking her. However, much like Ruth B. she was a very popular lady.

Afterword: Ive always thought those four days as my ”Grand Slam Weekend”, the most exciting four days of my life. Ive rarely mentioned it because I wasnt sure Id be believed. Trust me, it happened, almost exactly as reported.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc. - by titzling319 - 04-12-2020, 07:46 PM