Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc.
1994 SaRenna Lee
In 1994, Flint, Michigan was the most populous U.S. city with a one syllable name (today, the title belongs to Kent, Washington). Nathan Js, in Flint was a swinging strip club. Lots of high-quality dancers and lively crowds (including a surprising number of women). When SaRenna Lee was booked there in Oct., 1994, I drove the 35 miles to Flint with great anticipation. SaRenna was one of the truly great stars of the era…I couldnt miss her!
Honestly, I dont remember much about the act other than I had a hardon when it was over. Id seen a lot of feature strippers but had never reacted that way before. I managed to get her alone for about 15 minutes and, WOW, what a memorable 15 minutes it was. She was simply effervescent and bubbly, great smile, great laugh, outstanding personality. I could have sat with her for hours. A couple times she grabbed my jacket and pulled me close and said, “I just have to kiss you, youre so sweet.” I didnt object. She wore bright red lipstick I could taste all the way home.
On the way home, I stopped at a Kentucky Fried Chicken (a rare treat for me in those days). At the counter, all the workers were staring and laughing until someone said, “Somebodys been to Nathan Js.” I must have looked puzzled so someone handed me a mirror. I had several big red buss marks on my face. I had a good laugh too!

[Image: tumblr_mtoqlrMBaQ1qgqdglo1_1280.jpg]

[IMG][http://forum.bearchive.co/attachment.php?aid=619[/IMG]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=620]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc. - by titzling319 - 04-17-2020, 07:40 PM