Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc.
(04-17-2020, 07:40 PM)titzling319 Wrote: 1994 SaRenna Lee
In 1994, Flint, Michigan was the most populous U.S. city with a one syllable name (today, the title belongs to Kent, Washington). Nathan Js, in Flint was a swinging strip club. Lots of high-quality dancers and lively crowds (including a surprising number of women). When SaRenna Lee was booked there in Oct., 1994, I drove the 35 miles to Flint with great anticipation. SaRenna was one of the truly great stars of the era…I couldnt miss her!
Honestly, I dont remember much about the act other than I had a hardon when it was over. Id seen a lot of feature strippers but had never reacted that way before. I managed to get her alone for about 15 minutes and, WOW, what a memorable 15 minutes it was. She was simply effervescent and bubbly, great smile, great laugh, outstanding personality. I could have sat with her for hours. A couple times she grabbed my jacket and pulled me close and said, “I just have to kiss you, youre so sweet.” I didnt object. She wore bright red lipstick I could taste all the way home.
On the way home, I stopped at a Kentucky Fried Chicken (a rare treat for me in those days). At the counter, all the workers were staring and laughing until someone said, “Somebodys been to Nathan Js.” I must have looked puzzled so someone handed me a mirror. I had several big red buss marks on my face. I had a good laugh too!

[Image: tumblr_mtoqlrMBaQ1qgqdglo1_1280.jpg]

[IMG][http://forum.bearchive.co/attachment.php?aid=619[/IMG]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=620]

Sarenna was not on your Boob Cruise ?

Was a lot of fun on ours , got on well with the passengers, liked a drink, and late into some evenings had partaken of her fair share, but next day was up bright & bubbly. Sarenna had matching Bikin's with an Umbrella (needed in the hot sun) , a new costume every day. One of the Score photographers said in passing conversation she was hard to deal with in photo shoots prior to Cruise, but I never saw that at any stage.  One day whilst we were all swimming, she came across to me in the water whilst someone was filming with my camcorder (no phones in those days) , and out of the blue smothered me with thoise lovelu boobs & dunked me under the water. Still have that grainy video, shame we cannot add short clips here have many off the cruise

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc. - by zappfra - 04-18-2020, 03:19 AM