Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc.
(04-24-2020, 03:30 PM)nitschke66 Wrote:
(04-24-2020, 01:32 PM)titzling319 Wrote: 1999 Chelsea Charms
What can I say about an icon? Perhaps THE ICON as far as the world of Exotic Features goes. Most of us love her to some degree. Ill just relay my impressions (and I want to read yours as well).
I was on the CC bandwagon in 1999. I had a Kleevco.com (Kayla Kleevage) subscription and, one glorious day, Kayla introduced us to a new talent, Chelsea Charms. Ive never been so smitten by a nude model. Instantly I decided that here was my fantasy woman for the foreseeable future (she still is today). She was young (reported as 23 years old – I was 53), beautiful, tan, with a hourglass figure previously unknown to man. Implanted string, silly putty or Play-Doh, it didnt matter! Those were the most desirable big tits Id ever seen. The Kleevco site posted the three original photo sets as well as the 14+ video of CC being interviewed and posing.
In March of 2000 Chelsea began her Score career. The Score Fantasy Cruise 2000 was slated to sail on April 29. I had already secured a spot on the cruise and was thrilled thinking the new babe would almost certainly join the party even though there had been no mention of it in the mag. The cruise was already sold out so I figured they were holding CCs participation back as a surprise. As a final harbinger, Chelsea was appearing in a club in Miami that week so shed be right there for the flight to St. Thomas. As fantastic as everything was aboard the Legacy, there was NO CHELSEA! No dice…sorry, Chum! When I finally met her in 2012, the first thing I asked was about BC2K. She said the Score people never even asked her to join the cruise and she had always sort of wondered about it herself.
One winter c2005, I saw an ad that Chelsea was to appear at Club Alcatraz in Luna Pier, Mich. (just north of Toledo on the Mich./Ohio border). She was also offering private dances. Finally, I thought, I get to meet my dreamgirl. I had about $1300 squirreled away for just such an occasion. I was excited beyond belief. I just hoped I could keep my car on the road for 86 miles while thinking about Chelsea. As the date approached, I started to feel bad, then worse, then…pneumonia. Instead of seeing my darling, I had to spend 3 days sleeping upright in a chair. Damn the luck! It would be 7 years until I had another chance.

[Image: 481_1000.jpg]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7898]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7899]
FORTUNATE enough to have seen THE QUEEN 6 times since 2002. ASTONISHLY taken back & awed that, with each succeeding time, ITSY & BITSY were larger than the previous time. The one constant was the gracious & amiable dialogue with each instance. Chelsea is TRULY BEAUTIFUL both outwardly &, more amazingly, inwardly. She remains my FAVORITE since 1999 & for ALWAYS!!!
Chelsea is the best! i have been lucky to see her 8 times since 2006.she has always been really nice and so beautiful.she is the very best.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc. - by raddypatty - 04-24-2020, 09:21 PM