Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc.
2000 Score Fantasy Cruise Day 3: Monday, May 1, 2000
Sailing at night we woke each day to a different deserted (mostly) island…all were breathtakingly beautiful. Each day there would be a posted schedule of official model shoots. Passengers were mostly welcome to do some shooting of their own. Only a couple times were passengers shooed away because some sort of “private shoot” was taking place. My first photography lesson from pros, shoot with sun at subjects back & use flash.
Alone for a minute with Windy, she said, “you saw my tits up close now its time to see my pussy”. Then she showed me the tiger tattoo on her thigh.
Brittany, Melody & Casey did their acts. Mel was introduced as 24 years old…later, alone, I said, “Gee, you must have been only 14 when I saw you at Club Mary in Sarasota in 1990. Dont worry, its our little secret but, or course, you have to fuck me…every night.” Fat chance!
Casey had me kneel then stuck her snatch about 6” in front of my nose and demanded, “Show us how you eat pussy…I started moving my tongue wildly around, she grabbed my hair a pulled my head back and asked why my tongue was moving in strange directions. “Im writing the alphabet!” Casey said, “Its been done before!” “Not my way, I use the Greek alphabet!” which got quite a laugh from the crowd.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7975]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc. - by titzling319 - 05-12-2020, 04:13 PM