Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc.
2000 Score Fantasy Cruise Day 6: Thursday, May 4, 2000
Since Day One, every time I got near Minka she would whisper in her deep, sexy voice, “You want fuck me?” Not being racist here…ask anyone, that is exactly how she talks. The first time came about 10 minutes after editor-in-chief John Fox had told us the simple rules in no uncertain terms. This became our little joke and she asked me the same question at least once each day.
Michigan State had won the NCAA Basketball Championship in May so I brought a new MSU tank top I hoped to get some of the models to pose in. Not bad, I got JJ, Maxi & Casey to help me out. 20 years later, I see a few of those MSU images on various sites such as Bing. There is even a company that sells digital jigsaw puzzles that offers one of my Maxi images. I take it as a compliment that my photos are being used.
The island we visited that particular day featured a small coral reef about 20 yards off shore in about 10 feet of water. Late in the day, all had returned to Legacy except Casey and me. I had goggles so we took turns examining the coral. At one point, I noticed a young sea turtle (shell about a foot long). When it saw me, it swam away with amazing speed and was out of sight in seconds.
Casey was standing in waist deep water, buck naked. She never looked better. About 20 yards away, a pair of young couples were in a small silver raft. The two men were staring, speechless, at Caseys magnificence. The women (backs to us) were talking away while the men just stared. The women never did turn around. I said, “Want to give them something to remember?”
It was like she read my mind, “Do it!” I moved behind her, reached around and cupped a massive breast in each hand. I leaned in to kiss her cheek when she turned her head to give me a real kiss. I know it was just an act but Ill remember it forever.
Besides the 15 models and Alps there were hair & makeup artists and a young lady Score apprentice who did most of the scheduling plus one more young girl who was a passenger and pretty much an observer…a pretty, skinny, reddish blond haired Brit named Sarah Foster. I spent some time talking to her over the course of the cruise (rude not to) and she gave me the impression that she might be interested in spending some time together, perhaps on one of the islands away from the group (she evidently wasnt under the same restrictions as the models)…but, she was a chain smoker (I had quit 8 years before) and it disgusted me so I politely said no. I didnt realize until the Score BC issue came out that she actually had had a photo shoot on the cruise and was being groomed as a future feature model. I was even more surprised in 2006 when Score featured a new model, Morgan Leigh, who turned out to be Sarah Foster with delightfully big titties.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8000]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8001]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8002]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc. - by titzling319 - 05-15-2020, 01:46 PM