Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc.
Last fling in Saugatuck, Labor Day Weekend, 1979. I asked this young hardbody to dance at the Crow Bar. Short red hair, freckles and a killer smile. Absolutely gorgeous, perfect tits…not huge but very nice. Norma had finished high school in Holland, Mich. earlier that year and was off to Army Boot Camp in two weeks.
We had a remarkable 3-day sex-filled romp at the Ship & Shore hotel. Damn, she was good. Even though I was 15 years older we were very compatible. I had learned a new position that we used all weekend (and I wish I had known years earlier). The woman sits about half her ass on the edge of the bed, legs spread wide. On his knees, the man just slides into her. They may then screw leisurely, neither partner bearing any load and hands free to caress, etc.
On Monday afternoon we said goodbye. I wish wed kept in contact…she was a lot of fun. Little did I know that I would not return to the village of Saugatuck until 39 years had passed. I half expected Norma to be sitting at the bar, waiting for me. Nah.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc. - by titzling319 - 05-19-2020, 08:59 AM