Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc.
(05-07-2020, 12:30 AM)zappfra Wrote: If you recall I was in Canada & had just seen Europe Dichan this was back in 93. Next Feature Busty Dancer to come on the radar was Dixie Bubbles playing at a well known club right in central Toronto on Yonge St, the name escapes me for the moment, but searched and here it is, and still going by the look's https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zanzibar_Tavern . At the time I knew very little of Dixie Bubbles, other than implanted Dancer, so off I headed for a lunchtime show, which was crowded with the downtown suit brigade, getting in a quick lunch & beer & perve. Dixie did a great act, and was a very friendly person, when ,meet & greeting for a polaroid. Not sure how long Dixie was in the industry for, but did not seem to have as much exposure as some, and only did limited photo spreads.

I was travelling across Canada, and stopped in Calgary, saw an add fot Staci Staxx , so quickly arranged to get to the club to only find out Canada had it's own version of a Staci Staxx, who was not stacked at all, so missed out there, though it was a great club. I journied onto Vancouver, but could not locate any Busty dancers on tour & left Vancouver disappointed in that & also the city, rated Toronto much more lively albeit not weather wise.

I travelled down the West Coast to my last port of call, which was San Fran, and searching the guides, no one of note was appearing, until the changeover day there up in lights Crystal Storm at the Market St Cinema. I had a few days to kill, and opening night I was off to see Crystal, it was a sleazy walk to there in daylight let alone night time, but after a hefty door entry of $20 in I went, to what could be described as an old cinema, downright musty, dirty & seamy. I got there with time to spare & as usual the features never came on at the advertised time, so after an hour of fending off average House Dancers & some average stage acts, Crystal appeared. It did not take long for her to know who was really there to see her, and though the stage was up higher than seating it had a walkway so the best seat was forward and next to the walkway, where some action was done within limits.

After her show, the usual meet & greet & polaroids & items were offered up, and I went and as not too busy had a brief chat with Crystal & obtaineda polaroid which i think was $20 as well. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc. - by zappfra - 05-28-2020, 05:36 AM