Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comic: Welcome to Chastity VIII By SaburoX
On the other hand I have just seen that 13 eme chapter of " Welcome to Chasisty " will be the last one of the legend, by hoping that it makes a chapter of 20-30 pages no one 15 pages commonplace!
[i]
It's kind of riddled with bugs to the point that I'm on the fence about advertising it, but we released another Seeds of Fate demo. You can get it here: [link] . I'm thinking we might need to fix some of these issues a bit and do a 2.2 a little bit down the road. Maybe with a couple new things just to justify people playing it over. So stay tuned on that front.

If you're following the BE Story Club series I wrote, Welcome to Chastity, it looks like part 12 got released a few days ago. The next one is the last so hopefully it's been worth reading so far. If you like what you read be sure to rate and comment there so they know to get me to write more.[/i]

[u]Source : http://saburox.deviantart.com/
[/u]
Fortunately that he makes an other one because he has of the talent this guy. Cool

Messages In This Thread
RE: Comic: Welcome to Chastity VIII By SaburoX - by Chiharubestgirl - 03-14-2013, 04:45 AM