Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite lines/scenes in BE stories
My Busty Step-Sister Kat:
Chapter 1 - how to author describes that his stepsister is already as big as his well-endowed mother by the age of 13.

Chapter 2 - the moment when our MC had to study for his upcoming test, and Kat teased him by taking his book and swallow it in her cleavage.

Chapter 4 - when our MC had a handjob from his stepmother and Kat comes and push her mother to the wall as her boobs swallowed her mother's and said "this is my dick" as he grabbed MC's dick.

Chapter 9 - when Kat killed a big fish that jumped off the fishing rod to her cleavage by suffocating it.

Chapter 10 - when Kat gave our MC a sideway titfuck (one boob above and one below the dick/on MC's stomach as she lay sideway beside the MC, only stroking with the one boob above the dick) with her preggo tits and later do the same to his head, completely swallowing it.

I really recommend this story, it's very good kinda femdom because our MC is literally fascinated by his stepsister's growing breasts and Kat just keeps teasing him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Favorite lines/scenes in BE stories - by Arceus - 05-30-2016, 08:55 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chelsea Charms Sex Stories (or story ideas) texman 4 12,640 06-25-2017, 07:45 AM
Last Post: Fitzbattleaxe
  Fantasy Sex Scenes with big boob models texman 4 12,341 02-09-2017, 11:57 AM
Last Post: texman
  What are your favorite methods of BE in stories? Agent Dee 5 13,649 12-30-2013, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Breastninja
  What are your favorite BE stories? Agent Dee 13 34,744 12-09-2013, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Djoser