Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A SarCas BBQ Birthday Party
Johnny has been close friends with both girls since meeting them about 15 years ago at a gentlemen's club. They were being featured alongside other big boobed models Busty Dusty, Donita Dunes, and Tiffany Towers. He managed to get a private dance with all five girls and had a chat with them afterwards. All the girls were sweet in their own way, but he had a stronger connection with Sarenna and Casey.

He saw them months later on the Boob Cruise, where he first hugged Casey and Sarenna. Johnny had a blast hanging out with the slim and stacked models. Sunbathing, swimming naked, shopping, and the best part of all, dancing. On the final night of the cruise, Johnny got a midnight surprise. A fully naked Casey James and Sarenna Lee were sneaking into his cabin. They grabbed him, stripped him of all his clothes, and led him to the bathtub filled with water and bubbles. Johnny and the girls washed each other while they talked about their time at the cruise.

At one point, the two busty ladies gave the lucky guy permission to suck on their titties while they jack him off together. His face was buried between two huge wet pairs of breasts, licking and sucking the nipples and skin all while Casey and Sarenna jerked off his cock with their hands. A part of him wanted to fuck their brains out, but in honesty he wanted to be a gentleman and respect their bodies. He reached his climax, shooting his load. The girls awarded him with a three-way kiss, the girls' tounges dancing with his. This was the farthest he had even gone with the two.

Afterwards they stepped towards the shower to wash off the cum. Before leaving back to their cabins, Casey and Sarenna exchanged addresses and phone numbers with Johnny in order to stay in touch. He then gave the girls each, from his suitcase, an oversized t-shirt and a pair of shorts for them to put on while sneaking back to their cabins, and also for them to remember him by. Sarenna got a bit teary-eyed while Casey simply smiled. The two busty ladies wrapped their arms around him, giving him a kiss on the cheeks, and telling him "we'll miss you."

Since then, he wrote to them, and received letters from them as well, telling him about their adventures in touring, modeling, and seldomly, sex. The girls also sent him candid photos of them. He saw them seperately a few more times at strip clubs and conventions, but not together. They lost touch for a while when the girls took a break from modeling, and Johnny got engaged to Jean.

Just a few months ago, while on a business trip in Los Angeles, he reunited with the busty duo at Glamourcon where they were promoting their new production company, SarCas Productions. Later that night, they had dinner together at a steakhouse restaurant. Sarenna has since been divorced with two daughters, and Casey had become an animal activist. Johnny told them about his marital problems and how they're trying to work out. The three managed to keep in touch via social media.

Now, they were at his home, having a BBQ party. Johnny came back, now wearing a baby blue polo shirt and khaki shorts.

"You're just in time," Casey said, "You must be starving."

The three went to serve themselves; Johnny got a few ribs, a cheeseburger, and some potato salad, Sarenna got some brisket, ribs, and coleslaw, and Casey had got two cheeseburgers, smoked turkey, and some salad. Each got a beer to drink.

"I hear you work for a media company," Sarenna noted.

"Yeah they sometimes have me and some other co-workers fly to their headquarters in Los Angeles for business projects," Johnny said.

"Sounds exciting," Sarenna noted.

"Well, not really. We don't usually get much free time for ourselves," Johnny stated, "We were lucky to get a field day to explore much of the city." The three were playing footsie under the table when Johnny's dog suddenly showed up.

"Hey, you didn't tell us you had a dog," Casey said, noting the dog.

"Oh, yeah. He's a great dane, his name is Davis."

"Ohh, how cute!" Sarenna exclaimed. Casey had the dog's head placed on her lap. Johnny complimented on the food the girls made.

"Wow! This food is amazing. I have no idea you could pull it all off."

"Well you have to give props to Casey, it was her idea," Sarenna noted.

"And that you left the backyard door unlocked," Casey added.

"Oh, did I?" Johnny stated, "It's hardly been used. My ex and I don't really have parties out here."

"It's a shame," Casey stated, "You have a nice backyard with a pool and patio. You could hold a lot of parties."

"Just make sure we're invited," Sarenna added, the three of them laughed.

"But almost everyone would be staring at your bodies," Johnny noted.

"We don't mind the attention, do we?" Sarenna asked Casey, to which she responded with a smirk. They continued to talk, letting their food digest. The warm, balmy air prompted a suggestion from Sarenna.

"Why don't we take this party to the swimming pool?"

"That sounds fun," Casey nodded.

"Great idea," Johnny agreed, getting up from his chair.

Casey stopped him, "Where do you thing you're going?"

"To get my swim trunks. What else?"

"Who said anything about wearing swimsuits?" Sarenna leared.

"Excuse me?"

Messages In This Thread
A SarCas BBQ Birthday Party - by texman - 04-04-2016, 09:06 PM
RE: A SarCas BBQ Birthday Party - by texman - 04-10-2016, 01:34 AM
RE: A SarCas BBQ Birthday Party - by texman - 05-02-2016, 10:47 PM