Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chloe Vevrier
I was thinking to myself: where is she from?? I really was not certain...
(05-07-2014, 03:33 PM)bosomblaster Wrote: I was thinking to myself: where is she from?? I really was not certain...

She's from from Germany.
(05-07-2014, 03:45 PM)man_in_space Wrote: She's from from Germany.

Ihre riesigen Titten sind verdammt wie riesige riesige Alpen Berge
(05-07-2014, 04:25 PM)bosomblaster Wrote:
(05-07-2014, 03:45 PM)man_in_space Wrote: She's from from Germany.

Ihre riesigen Titten sind verdammt wie riesige riesige Alpen Berge

Sie ist eine von einer Art Dame.
Holy Crap, that means I'm old enough to be your dad! LOL
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
Wow... here's some real BREAKING NEWS.

[b]Chloe Vevrier[/b], born in 1968, is from a different generation.
She answers each and every fan with a [i][b]personal handwritten letter[/b][/i].

Now ain't that sweet?

Wink

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4700]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

She's my favorite! Thanks for sharing!
Chloe was on the Boob Cruise I did, she came across as a quiet shy person, but that could have been a bit to do with the English language at that time. One day on the Cruise everyone had caught the Tender off the boat to shore and branched out with some of the models, to take pics; swim or whatever, and for some reason Chloe & I ended up together on the beach alone (and if you ask anyone who went on the Cruises that is a rarity), and I asked if it was ok to to shoot her (with a camera). On the shore of the Beach on some rocks, just me shooting Chloe for all of about 3/4 minutes till others saw what was happening within minutes there was about a dozen there. A "nice moment" even though it only lasted those few minutes.
Thumbs Up 
(10-07-2016, 10:20 PM)zappfra Wrote: Chloe was on the Boob Cruise I did, she came across as a quiet shy person, but that could have been a bit to do with the English language at that time. One day on the Cruise everyone had caught the Tender off the boat to shore and branched out with some of the models, to take pics; swim or whatever, and for some reason Chloe & I ended up together on the beach alone (and if you ask anyone who went on the Cruises that is a rarity), and I asked if it was ok to to shoot her (with a camera). On the shore of the Beach on some rocks, just me shooting Chloe for all of about 3/4 minutes till others saw what was happening within minutes there was about a dozen there.  A "nice moment" even though it only lasted those few minutes.

Nice, thanks for sharing.
And, [i]au contraire[/i] to my nonsense 'newsletter', your story comes from the Real World! Smile

I can imagine that it remains a treasured memory, because Chloe is a Legend now.
Man, those natural beauties are truly spectacular.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4701]

(No surgery needed. Wink)

I managed to find the old photo's of that trip (6x4 prints) and have copied (quite average) of Chloe on that photo shoot before the mob turned up and also on the boat
(10-14-2016, 05:23 AM)zappfra Wrote: I managed to find the old photo's of that trip (6x4 prints) and have copied (quite average) of Chloe on that photo shoot before the mob turned up and also on the boat

You took those pictures?  That's awesome!

Do you have any other Chloe memories from that cruise?
(10-14-2016, 05:23 AM)zappfra Wrote: I managed to find the old photo's of that trip (6x4 prints) and have copied (quite average) of Chloe on that photo shoot before the mob turned up and also on the boat

Thanks for sharing!
Last night-purely by chance-I found a FANTASTIC site with photo-shoots of her I've not seen before!  Smile

https://www.curvyerotic.com/category/chloe-vevrier/

Some of these I have seen before years ago BUT there are literally DOZENS of photos here that are completely new to me!  Smile 

I've ready built up a folder of all the new ones here that I've not seen before.  Blush
Just a note: I was quick to think this was pirated material. But quickly realized it's a legit affiliate site. I've since reinstated the link. Sorry for the mistake, and thanks for the share. Chloe is definitely my most favoritest glamor model in the entire universe.
She's in my top-5 gigantic busted naturals!! GREAT FIND! Big Grin
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
i was a member of her hompage some years ago she is realy amazing ,but its nothing new stuff to se from her is she still active posting new stuff on her homepage?. its not easy to find samles of new stuff from her
I had the honor of meeting her back in 2004 at the AVN where I saw Vixen Lamoore for the first time. From the 3 minutes with Chloe she was a damn impressive woman ( I am not referencing her smoking hotness.)
Are you in a fair fight? If so your tactics suck ass.
(12-02-2017, 12:28 PM)john Wrote: i was a member of her hompage some years ago she is realy amazing ,but its nothing new stuff to se from her is she still active posting new stuff on her homepage?. its not easy to find samles of new stuff from her

I'm trying to figure this out too.  But it appears there's some active posting going on from her.

And another!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chloe Michelle - Blonde Aussie Instagram Stunner Salem 9 5,558 09-09-2022, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Bonecracker
  Chloe - 32J Newest PinUp Model bosomblaster 12 30,731 01-19-2021, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Salem
  Chloe in a Santa hat - Dec. 22, 2011 Request LPJohnny 3 5,741 07-02-2020, 08:38 AM
Last Post: Agent Dee
  Chloe Barbie Bonecracker 16 39,710 11-05-2014, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Masterminos