Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AVN
I had so much fun at Exxxotica with Whitney I'm going to attempt to go to AVN in January m. It's around my birthday and am always jealous of my friends going to Vegas. Well not with out me this time if I can help it. Anyone I should attempt to meet there? Anyone else plan on going?
I’m stlll BFF’s with Whitney. She just don’t use twitter any more and is retired. This is a temporary signature. I need to think of a new one. Maybe I’ll ask Teddi.
What are the exact dates and details, IB? I'll be in LA for NAMM and work in January and then to Vegas, I might be able to make it!
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
Jan 24-28.
I’m stlll BFF’s with Whitney. She just don’t use twitter any more and is retired. This is a temporary signature. I need to think of a new one. Maybe I’ll ask Teddi.
9 more days till I hit Vegas. Whitney is going to take me to a strip club with some friends. She wants to celebrate my birthday in Vegas and spoil me.

Only big names I know going are Europe Dichan, Letha Weapons, Sara Jay (met in NJ. Was very nice. Her and Nina Hartley) and Ava Devine.

Going to hang out with my buddy @spiritNsex (know her for many years) and @scarletessex and they will help celebrate my birthday that Was on the 8th but I didnt do anything for. Follow them on twitter.

Im excited. Never really partied for my bday before. Nor been out side my time zone.
(11-18-2017, 07:33 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: What are the exact dates and details, IB?  I'll be in LA for NAMM and work in January and then to Vegas, I might be able to make it!

What is NAMM.  Whitney will be in LA before going to Vegas. She is going to XBIZ.