Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crystal Storm
I should sub title my posts WHY I LOVE THE 90s!  Crystal Storm was another pioneer of the huge fake boob movement. Funny thing it took her a decade to finally do hardcore movies and they are awesome. Put her with Chelsea and another Crystal and the elusive Vixxen LaMour at this table and the boob poundage has to set a record!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Somewhat of a botched boob job back in the day, but she has a smile that slays...

She eventually did some boy-girl XXX.
(05-19-2017, 10:11 AM)bosomblaster Wrote: Somewhat of a botched boob job back in the day, but she has a smile that slays...

She eventually did some boy-girl XXX.

I hoping she's not retired. She seems to surface every so often. I do remember getting her calendar at a Spencer's back in the day.
[attachment=5415]
funny, before Chelsea bust onto the scene (pun intended) I always thought her and Deena Duos were the bustiest of the busty girls wow.

AD
Cool
[i]"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."[/i]
[i]"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."[/i]
Chelsea Charms

[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-99.html]want a custom avatar?[/url]

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

I'd love to unwrap this present on XMAS

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crystal Topps andrucharm 5 13,382 06-06-2017, 10:20 PM
Last Post: Bonecracker
  Crystal Gunns andrucharm 12 27,073 05-17-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: andrucharm