Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc.
From early childhood, I was always fascinated by the female form. One of Dads magazines had fuzzy, black and white photos of a stripper…funny how that mag sort of disappeared, never to be seen again by anyone (well, anyone but me). I had trouble understanding why Mom wouldnt let me see Brigette Bardot movies. After all, I saw the previews. Why not the actual movies?

Then came the monumental day in the summer of 1960 that it got serious. The family was on vacation in Kendallville, Indiana (good vacation destination if you like cornfields) and the 14-year-old me summoned up the nerve to visit the local drugstore newsstand and attempt to buy a “Mens Magazine”. I figured that the worst that could happen would be a “No Sale” but no sweat since no one knew who I was. I wouldnt dare attempt this back home in Michigan. I was shocked when the clerk said, “Thatll be a buck and a quarter” and, bingo, I was started on a lifelong, uh, hobby. That magazine had photos of a stripper named Honey Bee and a part of my lIfe changed.

I plan to post pics, and info, of some of the wonderful women whose careers Ive followed and/or have seen in person (in roughly chronological order). Id love to hear your stories as well so please feel free to join in.
1960 Honey Bee
Generally believed to be the first stripper to get breast implants. They appear small and fake by todays standards but to a 14-year-old, they were huge.

[Image: tumblr_mcbndnZUZY1qlmz7ko1_500.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks for sharing that important bit of history!!
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
1966 Uschi Digart
Born in Sweden in 1948, Uschi was my #1 fantasy lover until Chelsea Charms came upon the scene in 1999. I would sit through those horrible Russ Meyer movies just to catch a glimpse of her. One of my great regrets is that I never saw her in person.
[Image: Uschi_Digard_modelling.jpg]

(02-17-2020, 05:19 PM)titzling319 Wrote: From early childhood, I was always fascinated by the female form. One of Dads magazines had fuzzy, black and white photos of a stripper…funny how that mag sort of disappeared, never to be seen again by anyone (well, anyone but me). I had trouble understanding why Mom wouldnt let me see Brigette Bardot movies. After all, I saw the previews. Why not the actual movies?

Then came the monumental day in the summer of 1960 that it got serious. The family was on vacation in Kendallville, Indiana (good vacation destination if you like cornfields) and the 14-year-old me summoned up the nerve to visit the local drugstore newsstand and attempt to buy a “Mens Magazine”. I figured that the worst that could happen would be a “No Sale” but no sweat since no one knew who I was. I wouldnt dare attempt this back home in Michigan. I was shocked when the clerk said, “Thatll be a buck and a quarter” and, bingo, I was started on a lifelong, uh, hobby. That magazine had photos of a stripper named Honey Bee and a part of my lIfe changed.

I plan to post pics, and info, of some of the wonderful women whose careers Ive followed and/or have seen in person (in roughly chronological order). Id love to hear your stories as well so please feel free to join in.

Man, this is awesome. I remember my first magazine experience was Hustler's Aprile 1989 issue with model Toppsy Curvy. This is what probably set me on the path for my love of big boobs. Something else I love about the older stuff is that some of it seems like a timeless classic. For example, you mentioned Brigette Bardot. This is photo from a set in the over 50 years ago! Honestly some of her best stuff is from that time, and can easily stand up to many of today's work.

That Hustler layout of Toppsy was one of the best ever! One of my upcoming posts will feature Toppsy's sister, Lulu Devine from 1991,
1969 Chesty Morgan aka Chesty "Zha Zha" Gabor
I saw Chestys act at the Stone Burlesque in Detroit. After losing 5 or 6 layers of costume, she finally took off the last bra/halter and my brain just stopped. It must have been 10-15 seconds before I realized that I was looking at a pair of the biggest breasts on Earth. It wasnt until seeing Chelsea Charms on stage 43 years later that I saw another pro that could compare (although I did date 3 women that were nearly as big).
[Image: Chesty%20Morgan.jpg]

Wow, Titzling, you have had some fantastic adventures!
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
(02-20-2020, 02:19 PM)titzling319 Wrote: 1969 Chesty Morgan aka Chesty "Zha Zha" Gabor
I saw Chestys act at the Stone Burlesque in Detroit. After losing 5 or 6 layers of costume, she finally took off the last bra/halter and my brain just stopped. It must have been 10-15 seconds before I realized that I was looking at a pair of the biggest breasts on Earth. It wasnt until seeing Chelsea Charms on stage 43 years later that I saw another pro that could compare (although I did date 3 women that were nearly as big).
[Image: Chesty%20Morgan.jpg]

Oh I've always loved Chesty Morgan. You'll have to tell us more about the busty women you've dated.

Chesty Morgan lives down here in my area, in Tampa Bay.

Here's a really cool article if you're interested:

https://web.archive.org/web/201511232029...ep/1058097
1969 Joyce Gibson / Joyce Mandel / Rinah / Alexis Love / Rhonda Flaming

Joyce was a mens mag staple (Modern Man in 1969) in the ‘60s and ‘70s. Gorgeous face, perfect natural breasts, slim, well-tanned body…whats not to like? Years passed and she kept reinventing herself as she got more and more voluptuous. c1978 she was known as Joyce Mandel (remembered as the coffeeshop waitress in ‘The Baltimore Bullet). In 1993, she began appearing in Score as Alexis Love. Her breasts grew from 40DD to 48DDD. Many people assumed that she acquired breast implants. To prove her breasts were real, the UCLA Medical Center tested her breasts and proved they were 100% real. Around the same time, she appeared in Juggs as Rhonda Flaming (now as a redhead). We lost Joyce in 2016. I never met her but I miss her.
[Image: joycegibson005.jpg]
[Image: Alexis_Love_Score_May1996_03.jpg]

JustSomeone suggested I throw in a few tales of my personal exploits. Ill bet we all have at least a few to share…Ill tell you some of mine if youll tell me some of yours. The following is just a set-up for several true adventures. As a now-disgraced comedian one said, “I told you that to tell you this.” Patience, my friends.

1971 Saugatuck, Michigan
Memorial Day weekend, 1971, I joined my brothers of Lambda Chi Alpha (Ferris State College), some sisters of Alpha Zi Delta, some brothers of Delta Sigma Phi, Pi Kappa Alpha, Tau Kappa Epsilon, and Sigma Phi Epsilon in the Village of Saugatuck. A fellow Lambda Chi had announced that all were welcome at his familys big red three story “Cabin”, located on Park St. on the west side of the Kalamazoo River. There were a group of about 150 that took him up on the offer.
I had never heard of Saugatuck before this venture and little did I suspect that I would spend virtually every summer weekend there thru 1979 (including at least two full weeks each summer when laid off for model change at G.M.C. Its fair to say that I had more than my share of good times (and some VERY good times). Saugatuck was and is a resort town, an art colony, a nudist haven as well as being quite friendly to bikers, gays and horny college students. There were bars and restaurants to suit any persuasion. I spent a lot of time at The Crow Bar (a huge mainstream rock joint that was part of the Coral Gables complex).
Only a couple hours after I arrived, 5 or 6 of us took the Chain Ferry across the river to downtown for beverages. At this point, I had no knowledge of the gay community in the area, not that it would have mattered. Walking along Butler St., I saw two guys walking toward us, holding hands. As we got closer, I thought I recognized one of the guys. I stopped and said. “Jack?” Sure enough, It was a high school classmate, Jack E. He was a bit embarrassed but we talked for a few minutes then moved on. All my buddies couldnt wait to grill me on how I knew Jack but they all shut up when I simply said, “We played football together…Jack was All-County!”
I could go on-and-on with Saugatuck stories and I will eventually tell a few and while it might seem like bragging, truth is that for every success, there were probably two or three no-goes (or downright disasters).

[Image: lantern-press-saugatuck-michigan-sign-destinations.jpg]
[Image: cf2b44ad1a7cda8aa7b144b4d5edb5f8.jpg]

1971 Carol Doda
Carol Doda was the first woman to officially wear the Topless Swimsuit. Her silicone enhanced bust grew from 34B to a size 44D. I was at the Condor Club in San Francisco on New Years Eve, 1971, sitting stage side at a very small table with two very unfriendly lesbians. Carol made her usual entrance, lying atop a piano that was lowered from the ceiling. She talked to the audience and before long got around to me. When I told her I was from Pontiac, Michigan she was impressed that I had come so far to see her (I was there on business but wasnt about to tell her that). She hopped off the stage, sat on my lap, stuck those semi-large tits in my face and sang ‘Satin Doll. It wasnt the best time I had that night but it was memorable.
[Image: Caroldoda.jpg]

Awesome story!!
Check out my new story! 
What a great thread and great memories of mammories.

Chesty Morgan was my first love. Great summary!
1973 Roberta Pedon
Roberta was always sort of a mystery. She was, reportedly, imprisoned in the ‘70s, dead in 1982, and discovered alive in Italy in 2018. All I know is that she was very pretty, had magnificent breasts and looked like she would be a lot of fun to be with (never met her but Id have been happy just watching her play checkers).
[Image: tumblr_o6zac1DvAB1srftd2o1_1280.jpg]
[Image: Roberta%20Pedon.jpg]

1975 Lynda Carter
I saw Lynda at the Pontiac Silverdome in 1975 (part of an Auto/Boat show. I Had never been a big fan of the “Wonder Woman” TV show but, since I was walking by her exhibit, it just seemed polite to stop and chat. She wasnt very friendly but, I had to admit, she was beautiful with a killer body and Im happy I had a chance to meet her.
[Image: Lynda_Carter_Wonder_Woman.jpg]
[Image: Lynda-Carter-hottest-sexy-pictures-14.jpg]

Mid 1970s – Saugatuck, MI: Sunday Jam Session at the Coral Gables Crow Bar
On Sunday afternoons (from about 3 to 6), the Crow Bar was usually packed with beach and boat folks partying at the “Jam Session”. The band-of-the-week played sets and all were welcome to join in with whatever axe they played. I was dancing when I spotted a Goddess like no other! She was very pretty with short red hair well-tanned with lots of freckles, maybe 56” tall with a just right body type (not too thin or too heavy). What was simply amazing were her breasts – I could talk about them for a year! They were so massive that, with only a tiny, thin tube-top for support, they hung literally to her waist …magnificent mams that began to swell out from her ribcage below the spot the where the breasts of a mere mortal woman would have stopped. From the front they each appeared to each be about 8” wide. In profile, they stood out from her stomach about 6” (one can only imagine how far out a bra could hold those beauts, if such a bra existed).
She was with a guy and another couple and I hated the guy for being such a dork (he couldnt dance and seemed indifferent to her). I watched her dance all afternoon and couldnt help staring at her the whole time. I had one brief chance to talk to her as she walked by. I said, “I sure hope thats your brother youre dancing with.” She shook her head no and kept walking. OUCH!
(03-01-2020, 09:58 AM)titzling319 Wrote: Mid 1970s – Saugatuck, MI: Sunday Jam Session at the Coral Gables Crow Bar
On Sunday afternoons (from about 3 to 6), the Crow Bar was usually packed with beach and boat folks partying at the “Jam Session”. The band-of-the-week played sets and all were welcome to join in with whatever axe they played. I was dancing when I spotted a Goddess like no other! She was very pretty with short red hair well-tanned with lots of freckles, maybe 56” tall with a just right body type (not too thin or too heavy). What was simply amazing were her breasts – I could talk about them for a year! They were so massive that, with only a tiny, thin tube-top for support, they hung literally to her waist …magnificent mams that began to swell out from her ribcage below the spot the where the breasts of a mere mortal woman would have stopped. From the front they each appeared to each be about 8” wide. In profile, they stood out from her stomach about 6” (one can only imagine how far out a bra could hold those beauts, if such a bra existed).
She was with a guy and another couple and I hated the guy for being such a dork (he couldnt dance and seemed indifferent to her). I watched her dance all afternoon and couldnt help staring at her the whole time. I had one brief chance to talk to her as she walked by. I said, “I sure hope thats your brother youre dancing with.” She shook her head no and kept walking. OUCH!

I think this is by far one of my favorite threads on here. Always enjoy the personal stories.

I might have a few - When I moved to Florida in 2009, one of the few people that I dated, I would end up marrying for a while. About five foot eight, long brown hair, a great ass, and fantastic boobs. Plus she's a nerd, just a great combination. She's a bit shorter than Anna Nicole Smith, with bigger tits. We'd start family together. The sex during the pregnancy was ah-may-zing! Unfortunately, it didn't work out. But, I will always be thankful for the time we had.
Thanks for the story. Isn't it great to have really good times to remember. I'm 73 now and I just love thinking about some of the things that happened to me in my younger years,

Let's have more posts about past experiances: real life strippers / magazine romances / real life partners / "Fantastic breast sightings and where to find them" / etc.
1975 Marilyn Lange
A Playboy “Playmate of the Month” and recently named “Playmate of the Year”, Marilyn Lange had a booth at the Pontiac Silverdome (Autorama or some such event). I made the trip exclusively to see her and was not disappointed! She was very friendly, nice and drop-dead gorgeous.
[Image: 1.jpg]
[Image: 54f46f97-b166-4057-9246-d2f83e77d825.jpeg]

I knew I had these somewhere!

1979 Candy Loving
Oklahoman Candy Loving was Playboys “25th Anniversary Playmate of the Month”. I saw her at some sort of “Autorama” at either Cobo Hall or the Pontiac Silverdome. She was breathtakingly beautiful and also very nice but I only had a few moments to say “Hi!”
[Image: i_3978241_76261_1659647_1696681.jpg]
[Image: playboy-playmate-candy-loving.jpg]
[Image: 7901.jpg]

1982 Linda Vaughn
I first met Linda at “Autorama”, Cobo Hall, Detroit in 1982. I worked my way
close to the stage to get an autograph. She seemed quite impressed that I had
driven about 45 miles to see her (Id have walked if I had to) so she had an
assistant unhook the velvet rope and she invited me to stand beside her and just
talk for a while. I gave my camera to one of the guys who took several pics of us
(see attachment). That was a good day!
A year later, I was at another car show at the Pontiac Silverdome. There
had to be three hundred of us around Lindas stage area and I was at least 50
people deep in the crowd when, somehow, Linda spotted me and yelled out,
“Hey, George, how did those pictures turn out?” I was amazed not only that she
remembered me but my name and the occasion as well. I held up my packet of
photos and said, “Wanna see ‘em?” The crowd parted and I once again was on
stage with Linda. Did I mention how good looking (and stacked) she was?
Spring of 1985: According to a “Gratiot Auto Supply” ad in the newspaper, I
saw that Linda would soon be appearing at the Waterford store. This time I got to
spent over an hour with her (with hardly any other fans there, go figure!). I asked
her to dinner and she said she would but she was flying out in a couple hours. Ahhh, the “Might have beens and never weres.”
HotRod: [Image: Linda_Vaughn.jpg]
GGP – Shifter
[Image: th?id=OIP.0Qz7T4_DKx_m4CdehvmiAQHaKU&w=1...25&pid=1.7]
GGP – Frontal
[Image: Linda-Vaughn-20.jpg]

Fabulous post!!
Check out my new story! 
1984 Morganna Roberts aka “The Kissing Bandit”
I saw Morganna perform on three different occasions: at The Jewell Theatre in Mt. Clemens, MI in 1984, at Autorama (Detroit) in 1986 and at The Million Dollar Saloon (Windsor, Ontario) in 1989. Great body, great shows, and great personality. Her shows were very entertaining.
[Image: Morganna.png]