Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BEA down
So congratulations guys, seems like you outlived the BEA forum. It used to be down often, but this time it looks more serious than before. Time will tell if it will go up again
(08-30-2021, 09:51 AM)lolchair Wrote: So congratulations guys, seems like you outlived the BEA forum. It used to be down often, but this time it looks more serious than before. Time will tell if it will go up again

Hmm, the other servers are up. The forums are probably one of the more valuable assets, so it would have to be temporary. Just a guess though.
(08-30-2021, 01:31 PM)JustSomeone Wrote:
(08-30-2021, 09:51 AM)lolchair Wrote: So congratulations guys, seems like you outlived the BEA forum. It used to be down often, but this time it looks more serious than before. Time will tell if it will go up again

Hmm, the other servers are up. The forums are probably one of the more valuable assets, so it would have to be temporary. Just a guess though.

Welp, the apache test page is up. I guess they lost the server. Couldn't happen to a bunch of nicer folks /s.
(08-31-2021, 04:04 PM)JustSomeone Wrote: Welp, the apache test page is up. I guess they lost the server. Couldn't happen to a bunch of nicer folks /s.

HEAR HEAR!!  A long ways away from the beginning when imaginos started it and a few of us sent him money to get the initial DELL server up and running!  HA 

I hope Imaginos is lurking here.  Would be a blast to have them as one of the staff.
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
Dude, the server is sill down, after several days. You'd figure that getting the forum back up would be a higher priority. But i guess not.
Last time this happened, it was about a month before things got back up.

Then there was the slllloooowwww posting period that happened.

Eventually things will get back up and running.
Are you in a fair fight? If so your tactics suck ass.
(09-05-2021, 12:18 AM)Cutter Wrote: Last time this happened, it was about a month before things got back up. 

Then there was the slllloooowwww posting period that happened.

Eventually things will get back up and running.

Don't get me wrong, it's their site and they can leave it down as they see fit. But as a person who's into hosting himself, it just seems kinda lazy to leave it on its side for this long.
user Bonecracker LIKED your last comment.
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
Well it is back up but when you log in and go back to the forum it still says log in and there are no new posts since Aug so apparently nobody can log in at the moment.

AD
Cool
[i]"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."[/i]
[i]"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."[/i]
Chelsea Charms

[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-99.html]want a custom avatar?[/url]

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

Nice, and it only took them 3 weeks to get this far.
Progress happens,.... at,.... a ,............snails,.............pace.
kinda makes you wonder if the servers use Internet Explorer?

AD
Cool
[i]"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."[/i]
[i]"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."[/i]
Chelsea Charms

[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-99.html]want a custom avatar?[/url]

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

(09-10-2021, 04:15 PM)Agent Dee Wrote: kinda makes you wonder if the servers use Internet Explorer?

AD
Cool

Considering how dated some of their shit is, I wouldn't be surprised if it ran mosaic.
Well it seems the engine over there is running, but the transmission is still slipping like a penguin on wet ice.

Trace did a test post, but I do not think anyone else is getting past the gate.
As if it needs said here. BEA is back up and running.
Is the bea forum running?, it appears a message that I'm banned.
You aren't banned from here, and that's all that matters .

The other place is just a mere shadow of the one imaginos started with help from people like me,

We are glad to have you.
Check out my new story! 
I'm currently getting a login run around. I log in, then when I go to the forum, it shows as if I didn't log in.

I'm sure eventually it will clear up, I see others making posts, I just currently can't.

Oh well.
(11-10-2021, 12:53 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: You aren't banned from here, and that's all that matters .

The other place is just a mere shadow of the one imaginos started with help from people like me,

We are glad to have you.

Thank you!!
And hey . . . can we lighten up on the discussion of "that other place"?

Promote us over there! Big Grin After all, this place is free and is acting like all wanted a forum to behave in the first place/

And we are THRILLED to have everyone here.
Check out my new story! 
(08-31-2021, 04:04 PM)JustSomeone Wrote:
(08-30-2021, 01:31 PM)JustSomeone Wrote:

Welp, the apache test page is up. I guess they lost the server. Couldn't happen to a bunch of nicer folks /s.

Don't want to drag up old mud, but I will  Smile  Was just thinking the other day, why this site got going back in the day, and that many here are disgruntled (ex) Mermbers from over there. My experience is that you were really only a number over there and the level of "pedantic" from the Mod's was at another level, for me one in particular Palomine, and he was definately "no pal of mine".  In the end a crew of us who met up in Vegas in 2005 through the BE, have gone by the wayside with them in particular one in CrazyJ who posted a lot of his own stuff there & his offsider who's name escapes me, but was a Rod Zombie fan  Big Grin . The only one of the crew who is still there is SoleVegas , a Big Boob efficianado I have not seen surpassed, good bloke.  Wink

Not wanting to drag up old fights, but reading some of the posts in this topic, some seem to have "got done dirty" over there.
(05-26-2022, 03:43 AM)zappfra Wrote: Don't want to drag up old mud, but I will  Smile  Was just thinking the other day, why this site got going back in the day, and that many here are disgruntled (ex) Mermbers from over there. My experience is that you were really only a number over there and the level of "pedantic" from the Mod's was at another level, for me one in particular Palomine, and he was definately "no pal of mine".  In the end a crew of us who met up in Vegas in 2005 through the BE, have gone by the wayside with them in particular one in CrazyJ who posted a lot of his own stuff there & his offsider who's name escapes me, but was a Rod Zombie fan  Big Grin . The only one of the crew who is still there is SoleVegas , a Big Boob efficianado I have not seen surpassed, good bloke.  Wink

Not wanting to drag up old fights, but reading some of the posts in this topic, some seem to have "got done dirty" over there.

I launched a few websites circa 2005, and started getting hassled by the mods. Palomine wasn't as bad to me as the gonzo guy. Still a cunt though. They'd get upset about the content on my site, and give me a piece of their mind. I told them there's really nothing they could do about it. I eventually got tired of the it, and asked them to ban my account. I setup my goodbye thread and of course the mods came in there and haaad to push a narrative.

I don't really care to be honest. But think of this - Imagine that you're so hated for the way you treat people on a web forum, that 15 years later, you're still remembered for it. That's their legacy. The deserve every bit of it.

Also, in about 2 weeks, it will be 10 years this site was launched. it's been a wild ride.
(05-27-2022, 11:07 PM)JustSomeone Wrote: I launched a few websites circa 2005, and started getting hassled by the mods. Palomine wasn't as bad to me as the gonzo guy. Still a cunt though. They'd get upset about the content on my site, and give me a piece of their mind. I told them there's really nothing they could do about it. I eventually got tired of the it, and asked them to ban my account. I setup my goodbye thread and of course the mods came in there and haaad to push a narrative.

I don't really care to be honest. But think of this - Imagine that you're so hated for the way you treat people on a web forum, that 15 years later, you're still remembered for it.  That's their legacy. The deserve every bit of it.

Also, in about 2 weeks, it will be 10 years this site was launched. it's been a wild ride.

I remeber Gonzo, but my beef was with palomine he was a bully & I called him out.

The straw that broke the camels back was I posted a picture the next day 5 minutes under the 24 hours unintentionally, he pulled it gave awarning and made an example. So I pulled the pin & demanded they remove any personal Cruise or Expo pictures I had posted.

This was my signature over there  Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Survey: BEA Queen? JustSomeone 6 14,996 06-27-2015, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Ironbeard
  Milena Velba & Nadine Shutting Down! ManofKent 12 25,891 10-23-2014, 12:15 AM
Last Post: Masterminos
  what up with scoreondemand being shut down hatchetrydah 1 5,534 06-08-2014, 08:40 PM
Last Post: JustSomeone
  Top BEA Women: January 2014 JustSomeone 9 27,714 03-25-2014, 11:16 PM
Last Post: JustSomeone
  Top BEA Women: December 2013 JustSomeone 5 13,391 01-20-2014, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Djoser