Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ricky Java Art
        You've probably run across art by Ricky Java without realizing just what it was. Ricky tells short stories embellished with fantastic art depicting outlandishly upholstered women and, often, supurbly hung boys. Naturally, the ladies are quite eager to teach the young men how to put their equipment to good use. Here are some samples (ladies only):
[hr]
[hr]
    "Alright, it's your choice, sweetheart. Which would you like first? This one, or maybe this one?"
[hr]

[hr]
[hr]
    Because her dance routine is very strenuous, Ingrid begins each performance with classic poses that let her stretch her stacked, naked body out to its fullest length so that her muscles are warm and relaxed.
[hr]
    Now Jennifer feels a twinge of jealousy. With so many beautiful, naked women, the neighbors won't even notice her.
[hr]
    Kelly is a Blue Ribbon supplier for Lady Godiva, giving an impressive 2.8 gallons per milking.
[hr]
    She took off her sunglasses, and I knew I had died and gone to heaven. Then she took off her sweater!
[hr]
    Refueled, Solana prepares to take off. Defying convention, she's decided to fly the rest of the way topless.     Solana resumes her journey, thrilling to the joy of flight while conscious of the weight of her huge, naked tits.
[hr]
    Usha Majere
[hr]
[hr]
    It's a warm day in early spring. Megan goes for a walk, taking a cookie with her to nibble on the way.     It's warmer outside than she expected so Megan decides to leave her jacket behind.
[hr]
    Megan doesn't want to stain her dress so she takes it off when her enormous tits start leaking a little milk.     Megan has decided not to go for a walk afterall, but all is not lost. "Do you want my cookie?" she asks.
[hr]
    "You'll want some milk with that cookie, won't you?" Megan asks. Well, come on then. There's plenty in here."
We'll soon have a gallery set up for "virtual models". Ricky Java's work is fantastic, as is Boobrepli's.
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
Agreed! thanks for sharing!
-
-
Skepticism is good, it is the reason why Science progresses. We don't live anymore in the era when a model said she had a 183PPP bra and that was considered a fact by the rest of the mortals.

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living