Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
SCORE Fantasy Cruises, I-V
The Boob Cruise Gallery was initiated on 1-30-2013. I started by posting a sample image of every model to sail on any of the five cruises (plus passengers Heidi & Sarah and correspondent Alyssa Alps). As I add posts, I'll try to cover the entire field but the fact is that many of the lesser-known models simply did not have very many pictures published so don't expect much coverage (uncoverage?) of Adele Stephens or Connie Kline or Nikki Tease or Sophia Capri. Instead, expect healthy doses of Busty Dusty and Casey James and Minka and Linsey Dawn McKenzie and Chloe Vevrier! I doubt that many will mind. Note that many of the shots from Cruise V were taken by me. I'm quite proud of the "Casey at the Mast" and     "Dawn on the Beach"    
I've just posted 28 images of Minka on various cruises.    
Is that a morph of Minka?
Clearly a morph, but not an extreme morph
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
I have to ask, because somethings on this site go like this: Art imitates Life imitates Art. Case in point, look at the morphs ten years ago, and Chelsea Charms today!
143 images added to the Boob Cruise Gallery.
I'm issuing a challenge: On Boob Cruise V, there was a tiny redhead from the U.K. who sailed as a passenger. Her name was Sarah Foster. She can be seen in pics #329-332. Who can tell me the significance of this little anectdote?
    Ummm, her look is quite similar to this one.
Bingo! Sarah Foster is now known as Morgan Leigh and is a regular in the Score lineup. In case there is any doubt, check out the tattoo on her left shoulderblade. The first pic is from the 2000 BC and the second from a recent photo set.
[hr]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

sooo yummy! Danke
-
-
Skepticism is good, it is the reason why Science progresses. We don't live anymore in the era when a model said she had a 183PPP bra and that was considered a fact by the rest of the mortals.

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living
Someone has posted 202 really great Boob Cruise pictures...check them out! If you have a minute, note the comment on picture #386. That picture has a lot of personal meaning to me.

We've got over 700 pics in the gallery. That's a lot.
and we are thankful, yessir!
-
-
Skepticism is good, it is the reason why Science progresses. We don't live anymore in the era when a model said she had a 183PPP bra and that was considered a fact by the rest of the mortals.

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI

Looked like those were amazing times, and sadly, I missed them all. We can all wish for a Boob Cruise 2013 or 2014 where Chelsea, Beshine, Rachel, Leeanne, Sarenna and others are there. Big Grin
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
You need a ship that is big enough to house what, 12 women, a crew, and 25 patrons. But cost low enough to make the tickets less than 1000s each. I new someone that was trying to get one set up years ago but he couldn't find way of doing it. Getting models to agree to do it is sadly the easy part. Unless maybe a fund is set up. Hmmm. Return of the Boob Cruise Fund. Something maybe to think about. A cruise funded by fans and ran by fans.
I’m stlll BFF’s with Whitney. She just don’t use twitter any more and is retired. This is a temporary signature. I need to think of a new one. Maybe I’ll ask Teddi.
During Boob Cruise V (2000) we were told that Boob Cruise VI would take place in 2001. As we all are aware of, 13 years have passed and there has been no word of another cruise. After BCV, I stayed in touch with a few of the models and the rumor spread that Score decided not to have another cruise because they had lost too much money on the last ones.
I remember reading that the company that owns the Star Clipper, the luxury ship used for Boob Cruise IV (1998), informed the Score staff in no uncertain terms that they were not welcome to ever stage another Boob Cruise on their fleet.
Personally, I was lucky enough to sail on two Windjammer "Barefoot" Cruises. I took a family vacation on the Polynesia [the Poly was used for Boob Cruise II (1996)] and, of course, I sailed on the Legacy on Boob Cruise V. Recently, I tried to look up current rates for a Windjammer Cruise and was shocked that they had folded their tents, make that sails, in 2007. Without a word, each vessel in the fleet was sailed to the nearest port and abandoned. Folks who had booked future passage are still trying to get their money back.
There appear to be several obstacles to staging another Boob Cruise. I wish I had the answers but I guess I'll have to rely on the folks at Score finding a solution. I've had cruise money socked away for ten years and am just waiting for the next "Anchors Aweigh".
I keep a dream line-up for Boob Cruise VI:
Abbi Secraa, Alexis Love, Anekee Van Der Velden, Alice 85JJ, Beshine, Casey James, Chelsea Charms, Chloe Vevrier, Denise Milani, Fuko, Hitomi Tanaka, Jana Defi, Janet Lupo, Jordan Carver, Lacey Wildd, Leanne Crow, Linsey Dawn McKenzie, Lorna Morgan, Melina Velba, Merilyn Sukova, Minka, Miosotis Claribel, Morgan Leigh, Penelope Black Diamond, Petra Verkaik, Sarah Nicola Randall, SaRenna Lee, September Carrino, Sha Rizel, Venera, Wendy 4.
I know, I know...just not realistic (too many models, Love and Lupo too old). Well, it's my dream! Besides, there were 23 models on BCIV and the mature ladies still do Glamorcon, etc.
Who would you want to sail with on Boob Cruise VI?
That's basically what I heard about Boobcruise as well, it cost too much money. Does anyone know how much it costs to sponsor one of these things?
(04-26-2013, 03:39 AM)titzling319 Wrote: Who would you want to sail with on Boob Cruise VI?

BESHINE!!!! HeartHeart
-
-

Coyote recently posted over 100 great images (starting with #600). I've just posted over 100 myself. Once again, please excuse my fuzzy shots, I was just learning.

Maxi looks great in that photo!
Check out my new story! 
[Image: IV%20Casey%2016.jpg?m=1368811283][Image: III%20Chloe%2012.jpg?m=1368810168]
I've posted sets of Angelique, Traci Topps, Chloe Vevrier, Busty Dusty and Casey James!
[hr]
[Image: III%20Angelique%2015.jpg?m=1368806195][Image: IV%20Traci%2013.JPG?m=1368810545]
[hr]
[Image: IV%20Dusty%203.jpg?m=1368810764]
More pics posted in the gallery.
Huge thanks to coyote, titzling and others sharing pics!

Wow! These are the rare solid gold photos of the high water mark (pun not intended) of the giant enhanced busty beauties era of late 90's, early 2000's!

Stuff that one can't find anywhere else!

I long for another Boobcruise as well. I did not have any money when the first generation Boobcruises were happening. Personally, I'd find a way to pay several thousand for a week on a cruise with 10-15 busty superstars, even if it meant Ramen noodles for a year afterwards. Carpe diem!

Titzling makes a great list of babes.

I would also love to have these girls on a cruise. Abbi Secraa, Beshine, Chelsea Charms, Chloe Vevrier, Fuko, Hitomi Tanaka, Lacey Wildd, Leanne Crow, Melina Velba, Merilyn Sukova, Minka, Miosotis Claribel, SaRenna Lee, Casey James, Sha Rizel, Venera.

I'd add also Rachel Aldana, Roxi Red, Maserati, Maria Moore, Brandi Talore, Sara Jay, Claudia Marie, Kayla Kleevage, Elizabeth Starr, Samantha Anderson
The gallery is back up: http://gallery.bearchive.co/index.php/Boob-Cruise
Thanks for the return of the Boob Cruise Gallery. It's been almost 14 years since BC#V but I think about it often.

[Image: V%20Maxi%20%26%20titzling319.jpg?m=1387505944]
That's me, Titzling319, hiding behind Maxi's giant funbags! Thanks for the Mammaries!

[Image: casey%2Bmaxi%2Band%2Bnn.jpg?m=1387500387]
Yours Truly with Maxi & Casey!
You're a lucky man!