Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tiffany Towers
It's about time that Tiff had her own Thread and Gallery. I've posted over 100 images in the Gallery. Hard to believe but some of those pics are 20 years old...how can that be?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

LOLZ... she hates the picture? She looks great to me!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=895]
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
Bone, you read my mind! I was about to comment and say that photo is awesome!

Thanks again titzling!

I love the way those huge fat soft tit bags just hang there like huge ripe succulent fruit on the wine, just waiting for me to grab them! LOL. Of course, with her permission.
When I went to see Tiff back in 1994, I took along a couple magazines for her to sign. I had chosen this pic as one I wanted her to autograph...how was I to know how much she disliked the image. She was a good sport about it and you can see the result.

I remember one move she made during her act: she snatched a guys ballcap, tossed it on the floor then did the splits over it and picked it up with her, well, snatch! That one was a huge crowd pleaser.

I've added the spectacular Tiffany Beach set![Image: 1996%20Tiffanybeach%204.jpg?m=1368586213]
Thanks titzling! She is so beautiful. True beauty.
she was amazing in her prime.

AD
Cool
[i]"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."[/i]
[i]"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."[/i]
Chelsea Charms

[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-99.html]want a custom avatar?[/url]

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

very amazing indeed
-
-
Skepticism is good, it is the reason why Science progresses. We don't live anymore in the era when a model said she had a 183PPP bra and that was considered a fact by the rest of the mortals.

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living
I've posted 125 pics of Tiff in her Gallery! Starting with #137 on page 16, these are all from magazine scans. The Otis Sweat drawings are of a gal named Babe whose obvious inspiration was Ms. Towers!

[Image: Sweat%20I.JPG?m=1382510787]

[Image: Scan%20-%20Cowgirl%201.JPG?m=1382933331]
An absolute Big Titty Goddess. She, together with Wendy Whoppers back in the day, were really the ultimate Huge Mega Busty babes BEFORE the likes of Chelsea, Beshine et al. Perfect thin figures with mega gigantic funbags bolted on that were visually even more gigantic because of their tiny frames. I just wish they had done more projects together but sadly they were never really close in "that way" like for example, Casey James and Sarenna Lee.
man I love so much this video. She looks pretty averageish, until she takes her top off, then Wowza!!!

Also I like her face, it may not be the prettiest, but is exactly her 'girl next door' looks what appeals me the most. Get some glasses on her and she would look like the archetypical nerdy girl :Q~~~~~

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xl0vge_...hn_redband
-
-
Skepticism is good, it is the reason why Science progresses. We don't live anymore in the era when a model said she had a 183PPP bra and that was considered a fact by the rest of the mortals.

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI

I created an album of Tiff wearing, briefly, the teal swimsuit c1998. This is probably my favorite Tiffany photo set. Others have mentioned their choices of which model has/had the most perfect boob job. To me, Tiff is the hands-down winner, "Most Perfect Boob Job!"
[Image: Teal%202.jpg?m=1398474186]
[Image: Teal%208.jpg?m=1398474242]
Have any of you guys had any experience with either "Danni.com" or "Tiffany-Towers.com"? I'm considering subscriptions to one or both, depending upon what sort of advice I may receive from the membership.
It's been years since I was a member of either! I doubt any relevance now.
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
I am a member of tiffany-towers.com, which I earned through years of Scoreland membership, and there is nothing new on there...it's all stuff that just gets recycled.

FWIW, when you join Scoreland, you periodically "earn" free loyalty memberships in some (but not all) of their other sites.

For example, I also get Angelique, Chloe Vevrier, Tawney Peaks, Wendy Whoppers, Sarenna Lee, Merilyn Sekova (the only one that gets new stuff) and Busty Dusty. However I do NOT get Christy Marks, Busty Arianna or Big Tit Hookers.
Oh yes! Mrs. Towers was amazing. She and Letha Weapons had those soft kind of implants. I bet they felt almost natural.

I not only had my face between them but got to hold them as well! Soft and heavy! Not to mention the lady herself...beautiful, bubbly, friendly...simply a delight all-around. They don't make 'em like that anymore (well, not very often!).
Dang! Titzling! you got me super envious here Tongue
-
-

(05-13-2013, 09:46 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: LOLZ... she hates the picture? She looks great to me!

I was a huge fan and I love the picture.
(08-20-2014, 12:43 PM)Tman Wrote:
(05-13-2013, 09:46 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: LOLZ... she hates the picture? She looks great to me!

I was a huge fan and I love the picture.

It's still the face that gets me every time still to this day. All natural, no fills, lifts, pulls . . . simple pure beauty.
She had the most natural looking fake boobs out of all the 90's busty stars.
(09-11-2014, 04:48 AM)man_in_space Wrote: She had the most natural looking fake boobs out of all the 90's busty stars.

Her movies were excellent. There weren't many, but I think I had them all. Do we have a place to find these potentially as downloads?
(09-10-2014, 11:59 PM)motorboatman Wrote: It's still the face that gets me every time still to this day. All natural, no fills, lifts, pulls . . . simple pure beauty.

I agree BIG TIME.

[Image: UtaST6ca.jpg]

I also still admire Tiff's beauty, already from the 1990s on, when I 'discovered' her in magazines like [i]Electric Blue[/i], and later on the world wide web thanks to the fansite of a (Norwegian?) bloke named Ã…re Godager, a site which is long gone now.
(09-12-2014, 01:36 PM)motorboatman Wrote:
(09-11-2014, 04:48 AM)man_in_space Wrote: She had the most natural looking fake boobs out of all the 90's busty stars.

Her movies were excellent. There weren't many, but I think I had them all. Do we have a place to find these potentially as downloads?

It sucks that I missed this years ago. Yes, PM me and I will try to assist you.
Always and still a beauty. I believe somewhere in Canada still?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tabatha Towers andrucharm 2 5,123 06-26-2018, 12:19 PM
Last Post: andrucharm