Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Perfect Woman
Basically if you had the abilty to make a perfect woman what would she be like. Just like Lisa from Weird Science. Whose body parts, personalities, facal features....
I’m stlll BFF’s with Whitney. She just don’t use twitter any more and is retired. This is a temporary signature. I need to think of a new one. Maybe I’ll ask Teddi.
She'd have a body like Veronika with a little more cushion in the tush, breasts like Minka's shape but Chelsea's size, serious nipples, neat vagina with full labia but that's it, a small spinal curve for the
"pooky" bum thing, 5'3" to 5'5" tall small nose, high cheekbones, perky lips, very long flowing wavy hair...something between blonde and light brown,or jet black, hispanic skin tone...well, caucasian to American Indian (my own racial make-up, yes I'm native american).

But that's just laying out ALL the things that attract me. All the women I've been with have had a bunch of the above things... but what mattered most was touch, sensuality, warmth, heat of sexual desire, and someone who is kind and has love in her eyes and smile.

I'm a good looking well-built man, but I'm no model. So I have to be realistic. As we all do.
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
Right now AD's Kiki avy
-
-
Skepticism is good, it is the reason why Science progresses. We don't live anymore in the era when a model said she had a 183PPP bra and that was considered a fact by the rest of the mortals.

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living
Great quote from Tina Fey:

But I think the first real change in womens body image came when JLo turned it butt-style. That was the first time that having a large-scale situation in the back was part of mainstream American beauty. Girls wanted butts now. Men were free to admit that they had always enjoyed them. And then, what felt like moments later, boom—Beyoncé brought the leg meat. A back porch and thick muscular legs were now widely admired. And from that day forward, women embraced their diversity and realized that all shapes and sizes are beautiful. Ah ha ha. No. Im totally messing with you. All Beyonce and JLo have done is add to the laundry list of attributes women must have to qualify as beautiful. Now every girl is expected to have Caucasian blue eyes, full Spanish lips, a classic button nose, hairless Asian skin with a California tan, a Jamaican dance hall ass, long Swedish legs, small Japanese feet, the abs of a lesbian gym owner, the hips of a nine-year-old boy, the arms of Michelle Obama, and doll tits. The person closest to actually achieving this look is Kim Kardashian, who, as we know, was made by Russian scientists to sabotage our athletes. -- Tina Fey

I disagree with her conclusion that Kim Kardashian is close to this look. Also, i think Ms. Fey is obviously somewhat of a party popper and man-hater, but that's no surprise.

My personal answer to the "perfect woman" question is that variety is the spice of life! Lol. That means I want multiple women, ha ha.
This is hard for me since the personallity and mind effect so much of how I see someone. So I'll try the phyical first since its the hardest.

I find Minka's breast the most perfect but the body the are attached too makes a huge difference. So the breast and body combo I choose Pandora Peaks.

As for the face, I love a good smile. I find Whitney Wonders and Sara Ashley to be my favorites when it comes to smiles and faces. (Yes I have a MILF thing). And the hair, its hard to choose. I love Whitney's fiery red head, but I love Sara Ashley's medium mix blend hair too. Can't choice.

I love Sophie Dee's eyes. Not sure how they would go with Whitney's or Sara's face but who knows.

Personality now. First must love animals. Be open to different view points. Great sense of humor. Somewhat goofy like SaRenna Lee but sarcastic too. A total geek. Likes to try new things and very caring. Understanding and accepting of my faults. Someone that can help me love myself. So basically accross between all my various close friends.
I’m stlll BFF’s with Whitney. She just don’t use twitter any more and is retired. This is a temporary signature. I need to think of a new one. Maybe I’ll ask Teddi.
(06-02-2013, 12:44 AM)Ironbeard Wrote: Somewhat goofy like SaRenna Lee but sarcastic too.

The question is: is the female really like that or the character she plays to earn her daily bread? But i get the point you like women with those traits
-
-
Skepticism is good, it is the reason why Science progresses. We don't live anymore in the era when a model said she had a 183PPP bra and that was considered a fact by the rest of the mortals.

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI

SaRenna isn't acting. She really is goofy in the funnest possible way!
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
(06-02-2013, 12:44 AM)Ironbeard Wrote: ...So the breast and body combo I choose Pandora Peaks.

OMG so true IB, absolute perfection when Pandora places her body in front of the camera.

I have one pic of her like I like to J/O to which is taken from behind, she is lifting her hair high like she wants to be kissed on the neck from behind, and her amazing torps just protrude out from the side.

Just perfect for hotdogging, yes!
I tell SaRenna she is as of Marilyn Monroe and Goofy had a daughter. She saw it as a huge complement. She is very sweet and caring. Whitney Wonders is rather sacrastic in her humor. More serious too. Mouth like a sailor. I love it. So sweet and caring as well. A mix of there personities would be perfection. Casey James was seeious but SaRenna is rubbing of on her. She is becoming more and more goofy.
I would say my perfect woman would be Alexandria Daddario with say Wendy Whoppers in her prime boobs. I am a sucker for dark hair blue eyes and big boobs.

AD
Cool
[i]"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."[/i]
[i]"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."[/i]
Chelsea Charms

[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-99.html]want a custom avatar?[/url]

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

Yes, Alexandria is quite amazing!
Check out my new story! 
(06-03-2013, 11:05 PM)Ironbeard Wrote: I tell SaRenna she is as of Marilyn Monroe and Goofy had a daughter.

lol no way i am jealous of goofy now xDDD
-
-

Yep. She reminds me a lot of Goofy. He was my fav from Mickey's crew. And she shares Marilyn Monroe's inteligence, sweetness, and beauty.
Monica Belucci look and style with Busty Dusty's boobs.
Merilyn Sakova with a pretty face (and even bigger tits would be fine) if white

Sierra with a pretty face (and even bigger tits would be fine) if black
SaRenna is about as perfect a woman as I can think of. Well built top to bottom and back again. Never met her but have never read anyone say anything bad about her.
Can't think of anything negative about her. She is overly silly and speaks in her own language call Snorkish. But you get fluent after a while. She is also very sweet, caring, and smart. (She will denie that last one. But it's true.)

If you haven't done so already check her out on twitter. @SaRennaLee
Well if we are talking pure fantasy, then here is my favorite!
I like them freakishly tall as well as freakishly busty, so imagine an 7.5/8 feet tall Gianna michaels, but with Chelseas (at her very biggest) boobs, scaled to that height Tongue

Not very realistic im afraid, but we can all dream, cant we? Tongue
I like the way you think and yes we can all dream!! I like em short actually, like 4'11 to 5'2. And hippy, busty and with a nice pooky butt.
Check out my new story! 
Hehe, to each his own Smile Though I guess all of us in here share the appreciation for a certain kind of characteristic when it comes to women Wink
http://filefap.com/view/3152755_ysrjr

Just a very quick morph I made to illustrate the hugeness of such a woman Wink
Nice job. Realistically. Something about Casey always stood out for me. I wish it was possible to meet her one day.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Right now, Kristi Lovett
-
-

I have to agree with Djoser she is awesome, she needs bigger boobs (but she is working on that) but she is just awesome as hell.

AD
Cool
[i]"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."[/i]
[i]"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."[/i]
Chelsea Charms

[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-99.html]want a custom avatar?[/url]

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

Beshine's boobs on the curvey body of daphne rosen... With the killer eyes of sophie dee.
"I dont mind being called "looking fake"...thats what I want....so i'm glad its recognized. I dont act fake, but I certainly go out of my way to look it!!!
I always explicity tell a Dr before suregry, that I want to look super fake, round, set high...basically basketballs on my chest...I in no way, shape or form want to look natural"
A personal email convo with Cathy Metal

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who are your top 5 you want to meet. Ironbeard 63 158,737 05-21-2018, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Wanderer
  Technically perfect? Bonecracker 6 13,433 12-17-2015, 10:01 PM
Last Post: JustSomeone
  Chaturbate: List your favorite cam models! JustSomeone 9 20,025 11-27-2015, 07:43 AM
Last Post: bigtitwetdream
Wink comment your private meeting (scort) with chelsea charms. oscar3040 1 5,938 09-12-2014, 09:00 AM
Last Post: andrat2000
  Who are your all time favorites? Ironbeard 45 117,973 03-11-2014, 10:03 AM
Last Post: bosomblaster