Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alexandra the Great 48
I saw this woman in a documentary called Inside The Burly Q. It was a documentary about the burlesque era. This woman Alexandra had some huge fun bags, especially compared to the rest of the women of that era.

I could only find 2 photos of her. Does anyone have more than 2 photos of this woman?

Thanks in advance if you do Big Grin
(06-14-2013, 09:25 PM)Rickypym Wrote: I saw this woman in a documentary called Inside The Burly Q. It was a documentary about the burlesque era. This woman Alexandra had some huge fun bags, especially compared to the rest of the women of that era.

I could only find 2 photos of her. Does anyone have more than 2 photos of this woman?

Thanks in advance if you do Big Grin

Try here only if you are broad-minded
http://www.queermusicheritage.us/FEMALE/...ge90.jpg:s

http://www.queermusicheritage.us/fem-hummell3-3.html
Confused. Oh I see.

Awkward. Well, at least I see know why theres not much about him/her.

So those boobs were the result of hormones only, and not surgery? Wow. Remarkable. Yet not my bag, baby.

Barnacle "not that there's anything wrong with that" Bill
(06-16-2013, 08:28 PM)Rickypym Wrote: Confused. Oh I see.

Awkward. Well, at least I see know why theres not much about him/her.

So those boobs were the result of hormones only, and not surgery? Wow. Remarkable. Yet not my bag, baby.

Barnacle "not that there's anything wrong with that" Bill
So are you RickyPM or Barnacle Bill?
Ha ha, oops, the secret is out. I lost my password to my barnacle bill acct here so I made this username up. Sorry if I mislead anyone. I meant nothing by it. I'm trustworthy. I was not trying to decieve or anything like that.

A rose by any other name and all that

If you want to change my username to barnacle bill, that is fine. or email me my password for The barnacle bill account.

Either way its all good. I'm here for the boobs and the friends and the good times.
Barnacle Bill? Well then, it's REALLY good to have you! Loved your contributions to other forums in the past. Glad to know the real you. Big Grin
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
(06-17-2013, 03:09 AM)Rickypym Wrote: Ha ha, oops, the secret is out. I lost my password to my barnacle bill acct here so I made this username up. Sorry if I mislead anyone. I meant nothing by it. I'm trustworthy. I was not trying to decieve or anything like that.

If you want to change my username to barnacle bill, that is fine. or email me my password for The barnacle bill account.

Either way its all good. I'm here for the boobs and the friends and the good times.

I found your 'barnaclebill' account but apparently we (admins and mods) do hot have the passwords. your BB account is only one post, the only thing I can suggest is to delete that 1 post account then change your name to barnaclebill unless one of the other admin/mods can do anything different.

AD
Cool
[i]"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."[/i]
[i]"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."[/i]
Chelsea Charms

[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-99.html]want a custom avatar?[/url]

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

Glad that my former contributions were remembered, Bone.

Its very good to know that my decades-long hobby of admiring and discussing ladies of the uber busty persuasion has not just been about ogling breasts, but also I've learned and gotten to know other cool guys who also are boob men.
(06-17-2013, 03:09 AM)Rickypym Wrote: Ha ha, oops, the secret is out. I lost my password to my barnacle bill acct here so I made this username up. Sorry if I mislead anyone. I meant nothing by it. I'm trustworthy. I was not trying to decieve or anything like that.

Well, BarnacleBill, it looks like we are a few communities together... You also visit one of my other forums, BWS.
Yes sir, Just Someone, and that is a great and fantastic big boob resource as well. Thank you
Busty Web Shots?
-
-
Skepticism is good, it is the reason why Science progresses. We don't live anymore in the era when a model said she had a 183PPP bra and that was considered a fact by the rest of the mortals.

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alexandra Snow Cutter 17 20,171 11-19-2020, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Cutter
  JANA the great lost plastic cougar housewife andrucharm 2 6,239 06-11-2017, 04:42 PM
Last Post: Mr. Fixit
  Alexandra Daddario Bonecracker 12 35,970 01-24-2014, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Djoser