Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 'can't find a story' thread
Thumbs Up 
Can't find or remember a story, or are looking for one, post it here. If all you can remember is the basic plot, post it here, maybe one of our fellow booby buddies A: has it or B: can tell you where it is. And to kick things off, I will start with a request of my own.

The title is called (I THINK) "A Teen's Make Up" about a girl named Becky who each year for a while since entering puberty grows a cup size on her birthday, but one year she goes up TWO cup sizes she talks to her parents. Her mom tells Becky that before she was born her father who was a geneticist developed a formula to make his wife bigger up top, but she did not know she was pregnant so the formula was passed on to Becky. Becky asks her mom how big she got before they stopped growing which was a HUGE size, and since Becky was growing twice as many cup sizes each time she was (by her father's closet estimate) 'straining a ZZ cup' before the formula stops it's effect on her system.

It is only a short story about 3 pages when I had it printed out back in the day, I have since lost the printout and cannot find this story online, if anybody has it or can tell me where to find it, please let me know Wink.

AD
Cool
[i]"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."[/i]
[i]"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."[/i]
Chelsea Charms

[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-99.html]want a custom avatar?[/url]

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

when editing a post by me I accidentally deleted a a reply to it by Djoser, so Djoser feel free to re reply to it, again it was NOT intentional.

AD
Cool
[i]"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."[/i]
[i]"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."[/i]
Chelsea Charms

MiB; Division 6, NYC

oh i just said that i never read that story, and too bad that it is short because it sounds cool.
-
-
Skepticism is good, it is the reason why Science progresses. We don't live anymore in the era when a model said she had a 183PPP bra and that was considered a fact by the rest of the mortals.

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living
That was what I thought you posted, it is one of my 'holy grail' of BE stories, even tho it was not very long it was very mammorable (see what I did there). In the story Becky asks her dad if she can just get a breast reduction, but since her genes have been altered they would just grow back to the full ZZZ cup size, but her dad IS able to alter them again so that even though her boobs will be VERY big when they max out to the ZZZ cup size he estimates they should only be 1/3rd of the weight. When she does fully grow into that ZZZ cup size (god I love that cup size Big Grin) she gets a nickname, "Busty Becky" but her friends know she cannot help having gigantic boobs Wink.

AD
Cool
Chelsea Charms

MiB; Division 6, NYC

Well if you find the story, please share!
-
-
Skepticism is good, it is the reason why Science progresses. We don't live anymore in the era when a model said she had a 183PPP bra and that was considered a fact by the rest of the mortals.

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living
Hey guys and gals i dont know if you are sill active, i remember a story from awhile along back in my day about very busty Asians, going to visit thier auntie or grandmother or something the Morphs were well done and the story was pretty good. coming of age kinda stuff. anyway. it had Asian Morphs of real life ladies.any leads or hunches? thanks. it was on BEA in the day,

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Story idea involving Traci Topps and Sarenna Lee texman 4 10,692 07-30-2020, 04:53 AM
Last Post: SamanthaClarkson
  Another Life (BE Story) Bloodninja 3 5,991 07-15-2020, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Bonecracker
  Lost B.E story from Years ago. Asian Esyndio 2 5,416 05-01-2020, 04:11 PM
Last Post: gabyybag
Wink I wrote a BE story yay! Agent Dee 0 3,164 04-12-2019, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Agent Dee
  New B.E. Story! After the Light Fitzbattleaxe 3 7,884 06-27-2017, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Bonecracker