Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Candy Charms
(02-16-2015, 04:58 PM)Rickypym Wrote: Also FYI I think that site linked above by Archaon on 2/10 has videos of Candy with her new smaller boobs. Of course, its sad and a loss to see her downsize, but she still has very sexy face and body.

Nope, the videos are in date older so those are her [i]old[/i] smaller boobs. The 3 latest videos including the latest one are of her current implants. Wink

Will still be gutted if and when she has a reduction but no sign of it yet as far as I'm aware, and she'll still be a stunner. Of course there may be a delay between content being filmed and being released but she's still showing off the 32L's on twitter and Instagram.

Speaking of which -

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-17-2015, 05:53 PM)Archaon Wrote:
(02-16-2015, 04:58 PM)Rickypym Wrote: Also FYI I think that site linked above by Archaon on 2/10 has videos of Candy with her new smaller boobs. Of course, its sad and a loss to see her downsize, but she still has very sexy face and body.

Nope, the videos are in date older so those are her [i]old[/i] smaller boobs. The 3 latest videos including the latest one are of her current implants. Wink

Will still be gutted if and when she has a reduction but no sign of it yet as far as I'm aware, and she'll still be a stunner. Of course there may be a delay between content being filmed and being released but she's still showing off the 32L's on twitter and Instagram.

Speaking of which -

Candy is SOOOOOO SMOKIN' HOTTTT !!!!
(02-17-2015, 05:53 PM)Archaon Wrote:

Actually looking at it that's a lie, not sure how it's organised! Almost alphabetical but not quite...

But still the videos where she's smaller are the older videos.
don't shoot the messenger, but she announced her upcoming BR a few days ago on her Instagram
Although I didn't mind it myself, she was probably more concerned with how they looked, whoever did her surgery definitely got the symmetry bit, but her shape was rather odd. Or too many assholes berated her about her appearance and it got to her.
An artist of wildly varying skill and bust size, but consistent levels of perversion.
Dotintheparadox http://dotintheparadox.deviantart.com/
(02-18-2015, 11:26 PM)Masterminos Wrote: Although I didn't mind it myself, she was probably more concerned with how they looked, whoever did her surgery definitely got the symmetry bit, but her shape was rather odd. Or too many assholes berated her about her appearance and it got to her.

No disrespect but they don't appear odd to me. She's Super Hottttt !!!!
Those boulders, along with her DSL's....total babe package.

Big Titty Structure!
Candy Charms Wrote:??? I have been asked a lot about my boobs recently on me downsizing. just to let everyone know I will be down sizing in the next few months.They were fun while they lasted ?I have never been happy with the shape due to the size and them bein sillicone. Going to the gym and training has made them severely rippled and there not even 1 year old. I will still have big boobs just a more practical size,I know a lot of my fans will be sad but I don't think I thought it through and I want to be able to go out and wear a vest and jeans in the summer ? I'm going to be shooting all my new content with these current 2500cc boobs so u won't completely miss out.. Thank you for all your support and I hope that you will enjoy my new site coming soon. I'm very excited to share it with you all ???

Balls.

Surprised to hear they're silicone at that size though. And admittedly yes the shape of her current implant is somewhat odd but I don't particularly mind that!
(02-19-2015, 05:25 PM)Archaon Wrote:
Candy Charms Wrote:??? I have been asked a lot about my boobs recently on me downsizing. just to let everyone know I will be down sizing in the next few months.They were fun while they lasted ?I have never been happy with the shape due to the size and them bein sillicone. Going to the gym and training has made them severely rippled and there not even 1 year old. I will still have big boobs just a more practical size,I know a lot of my fans will be sad but I don't think I thought it through and I want to be able to go out and wear a vest and jeans in the summer ? I'm going to be shooting all my new content with these current 2500cc boobs so u won't completely miss out.. Thank you for all your support and I hope that you will enjoy my new site coming soon. I'm very excited to share it with you all ???

Balls.

Surprised to hear they're silicone at that size though. And admittedly yes the shape of her current implant is somewhat odd but I don't particularly mind that!

We need to encourage her to go the expanders route with saline.
The reason they are shaped like that is that the surgeon did not enlarge the implant pocket large enough and it has the implants pushed up into her collar bones.

My wife's first set was like this and it caused capsular contraction and the implants never fell like they should.

Set she has now, the surgeon over compensated and now this set is starting to bottom out.

Next year, internal bra and 1000cc Silicones...hopefully...
[b][i]"It's always funny until someone loses an eye!"[/i][/b]
(02-19-2015, 06:42 PM)nitschke66 Wrote:

Balls.

I second this motion!
An artist of wildly varying skill and bust size, but consistent levels of perversion.
Dotintheparadox http://dotintheparadox.deviantart.com/

Balls.

Agreed. Although I get the feeling she may encourage herself after a few months of not having the ones she has now. At least that's the hope!
(02-20-2015, 09:42 PM)motorboatman Wrote:
(02-19-2015, 05:25 PM)Archaon Wrote: Balls.

Let us all get down on our knees & pray you're correct in the assessment.

Agreed. Although I get the feeling she may encourage herself after a few months of not having the ones she has now. At least that's the hope!
The women who play bimbos are like that: she, amy anderssen...they don't like tits much, for them they are just $$ makers, and if they can get as much money by going flatchested, they would go flatchested yesterday!
-
-
Skepticism is good, it is the reason why Science progresses. We don't live anymore in the era when a model said she had a 183PPP bra and that was considered a fact by the rest of the mortals.

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living
I tend to agree!!
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
(02-26-2015, 08:24 PM)Djoser Wrote: The women who play bimbos are like that: she, amy anderssen...they don't like tits much, for them they are just $$ makers, and if they can get as much money by going flatchested, they would go flatchested yesterday!

Well yes, but fun while it lasted I suppose!
Still fun for sure.

Her massive tits literally look like they were bolted on.
(03-26-2015, 09:31 AM)bosomblaster Wrote: Her massive tits literally look like they were bolted on.

Her massive tits have been bolted off.
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
(03-26-2015, 10:24 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: Her massive tits have been bolted off.

Decoupled. Or perhaps disengaged. Unbolted as it were.

Sad.
Disassembled.
(03-28-2015, 08:08 AM)Kopykat Wrote: Disassembled.

I'm still hoping for a 'reassembly' at a later date, possibly?
Pretty sure she's still got the larger boobs - recent Instagram pics saying things like "getting ready for my shoot" with the current boobs (she has said previously that the initial content from her upcoming website would be current boobs). Also she's been tweeting that she's on TV tonight - I know she's gotta work just like anyone else, and I guess a reduction takes less time to recover from than an enlargement (?) but I wouldn't expect her to recover that quickly. Still, time will tell, I'm just glad there's still content of the larger boobs around!

Having just moved properties I've got proper internet and TV coming this weekend so I'll keep an eye out, see what adult channels I have available. Suspect the ones she's on will be be behind a (steep) paywall but worth a try. The cam shows she does are obviously live so if I can get some channels that she's on I'll know for sure then.
Definitely keep us horndogs in the loop, Arch. Great detective instincts on your part.
Up on her twitter, candycharms.xxx

Brand new site.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chelsea Charms Bonecracker 3,419 7,577,468 04-14-2024, 09:15 PM
Last Post: JustSomeone
  Candy Samples - AN OVER-LOOKED LEGEND nitschke66 9 24,418 06-19-2017, 03:16 AM
Last Post: zappfra
  Candy Cantaloupes andrucharm 13 29,574 06-18-2017, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Bonecracker