Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nicole Peters
Circa July 2003

This is Nicole Peters! I remember when this sensation hit the market. There was quite a frenzy! Unfortunately, Nicole didn't hang around too long.

A few years later, I'd manage another community, and come across a guy that dated Natalie (her real name) in real life. While a bit dense, she was really sweet, he says.

In fact, I still have the back story on how he met Natalie, and even some never before seen pictures, if y'all are interested.

http://gallery.bearchive.co/index.php/Th...ole-Peters

[Image: nicole01.jpg?m=1394594128]
I'm interested. She always had a sincerity that intrigued me. And her giant naturals also intrigued me. Smile
I too am interested. I've got a few pics too that some of us may not have seen before.
(03-21-2014, 10:37 AM)Articdonkey Wrote: I too am interested. I've got a few pics too that some of us may not have seen before.
Okay, lemme gather up the information, and I will cross post. For the record, this might have been considered private, privileged information. But since the website is dead, I think it's okay to share, for posterity's sake.
Quote:Right, here's the story.

A few years ago, I'd just moved to [insert name of town in England here]. Out drinking with some mates on a Friday night, and we're just about to leave the pub. As I'm walking to the door, I'm behind a girl (i.e., she has her back to me) wearing an off-the-shoulder number, and the first thing I notice is the thickness of her bra strap. I say to my friends, "lads, we're staying her for one more." I turn to her, ask her if she wants a drink and she says yes. I go and get the round in, my mates sit down at one table and I sit down with Thick Bra Strap Girl.

We're talking for a bit, getting on quite nicely. We swap numbers. She gets out her phone, and I notice the wallpaper. Now, I'm no expert, so I can't identify which set it's from, but the picture is quite clearly Nicole Peters. I know this, I've... um... spent some time in the company of Nicole Peters pics before. In fact, back in 2003/4, I would happily say that, of all the big boob models, she is the one that I most wanted to spend a night with.

As I catch a glimpse of the wallpaper on her phone, I make a comment. She says, "oh yes, that's me, I used to do some modelling."

KERCHING! the penny drops.

She taps my number into her phone, and gives me a quick missed call so that I've got her number. We chat a bit more, have a few more drinks, and agree to meet up the following week. My mates and I move onto another pub, and I'm still shaking with anticipation of meeting up with her!
Quote:So the next week (or whenever), we meet up for a drink. We have a few drinks, get on quite well, and we get a taxi back to mine. Straight to bed and then fun and games with those massive, soft jubblies of hers Smile

The pics above are from that night. The ones below are from her facebook. She's disappeared from FB now- I think she posted a picture in a group called something like "Busty girls of Facebook". The picture was found by some freaks, who added her as a friend. She's a nice, friendly girl (if a bit dim), who would have added anyone. Anyway, the moment I saw her adding random people on FB, I knew what would happen. And sure enough, it did. She deleted all the randoms, and made herself ultra-private (or she deleted her account). At any rate, even using the email address that I know she still uses, I can't find her on there.

There is actually a bit more to the story than just what I've told. However, not everything is of interest to the wider boob-loving public, and not all of it I wish to share. But I am quite happy to share the pics that I have, so... enjoy.
Quote:Ahhh yes, her_real_name. That's definitely her. I'm not saying any more!

Well, I will say a bit more. If you want to know what her tits feel like, fill a plastic supermarket bag with water and give that a squeeze. They're not exactly firm (I think even her earliest photos show that). She's not exacltly the sharpest tool in the box, and at times can be a more than a handful (pun intended) when it comes to keeping a conversation going. She's nice enough though, her heart's in the right place.

She must have considered me a bit of a random, because she deleted me off Facebook. Although I've chatted to her a bit in the meantime, I think my days of spending a night with her are over, unfortunately. She's also preggers: well, that's what she told me when I last saw her a few months ago (would be quite early stages- she wasn't showing it). Not sure if she's got a boyfriend... although I'm sure she's not short of offers!

I've purposefully left the name of the pics as was downloaded from FB, just in case anyone is smart enough to find out from that if she is, actually, still on there.
[hr]
I've to edit some of the photos before I put them up. This might take an afternoon or two. So please hang tight.
JS...that is just totally awesome. You da man!
Yep, that's quality. The kind of scenario we all dream of.
(03-21-2014, 10:37 AM)Articdonkey Wrote: I too am interested. I've got a few pics too that some of us may not have seen before.
Care to post your pictures, and tell us how you go them?

Here are the photos I've mentioned. http://gallery.bearchive.co/index.php/Th...l-Pictures

A few notes: The bedroom photos are the super private ones. The DIY photos are shot by an independent photographer after Score's time, I think. There's some photos from Facebook, and her university graduation, after Score.

And for a little controversy: Here is a photo of a young Nicole Peters, curves nowhere in sight! Okay, maybe a little.

[Image: np_young.jpg?m=1395798806]

And this is a picture that Elliot James supposedly shot. I honestly don't know for a fact that it's the guy from Score, as the first-last names are reversed. But the original posted acted like it was the Score guy.

[Image: np_misc_3.jpg?m=1395798795]

And this is probably one of my more favorite photos. She refers to this as her "chunky monkey" phase in her life:

[Image: np_misc_9.jpg?m=1395798796]
Faves:
[Image: np_bedroom_4.jpg?m=1395798785]
[Image: np_bedroom_9.jpg?m=1395798787]
[hr]
[Image: np_misc_4.jpg?m=1395798795]
[Image: np_misc_5.jpg?m=1395798795]

Thanks for uploading these!
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
James Elliot is a British photographer the did some work for Score but is also an independent. He's also the man that married Tracy Topps and did a LOT of her final photography. He did a lot of Tracy and Sarenna Lee and back many years ago had tons of photos of them on his site (early 2000's) I see now he's going on to even more different medias for his art.

http://www.jameselliott.com/
[b][i]"It's always funny until someone loses an eye!"[/i][/b]
(03-26-2014, 06:13 PM)Tugboatcap Wrote: James Elliot is a British photographer the did some work for Score but is also an independent. He's also the man that married Tracy Topps and did a LOT of her final photography. He did a lot of Tracy and Sarenna Lee and back many years ago had tons of photos of them on his site (early 2000's) I see now he's going on to even more different medias for his art.

So, simply put, there is an Elliot James , and a James Elliot, and they both, at one time at least, worked for Score? Small world?
[hr]
(03-26-2014, 06:13 PM)Tugboatcap Wrote: James Elliot is a British photographer the did some work for Score but is also an independent. He's also the man that married Tracy Topps and did a LOT of her final photography. He did a lot of Tracy and Sarenna Lee and back many years ago had tons of photos of them on his site (early 2000's) I see now he's going on to even more different medias for his art.

I read his about page... For a guy that claims to be living, breathing art, his website is a fucking eyesore.
Care to post your pictures, and tell us how you go them?

I've checked out the photos in the gallery and unfortunately the ones I had are ones you've already got so I've got nothing new to share I'm afraid =(
I've always loved Nicole because of her sweet and shy appearance. She was the incarnation of the busty girl-nex-door. Just lovely.

[Image: ISrL1kTI.jpg]`

BTW: it seems that all uploaded pictures in this topic have disappeared.
Any chance of a re-upload?
http://gallery.bearchive.co/index.php/Th...ole-Peters

You can visit her gallery here!
(01-02-2016, 03:33 PM)JustSomeone Wrote: http://gallery.bearchive.co/index.php/Th...ole-Peters

You can visit her gallery here!

Thanks!
How could I have missed that?
New Year's hangover, I guess.

I must say: in private life, she just looks like the sweetheart I imagine she really is. Whomever is her boyfriend/husband right now, he must be a lucky man.

Btw, after her modeling life she gained some attention as a painter, and later as a writer and drawer of books for children. Here are some small examples of her art:

[Image: th_181046666_Nicole1_122_541lo.jpg] [Image: th_810476487_Nicole2_122_256lo.jpg] [Image: th_810484525_Nicole3_122_399lo.jpg]
She went to Spain's Costa del Sol in 2003 with some other (natural) Score models.
Here she is in a low-resolution-pic (sorry 'bout that) with beautiful Ines Cudna, luscious Kerry Marie and gorgeous Cassandra.

[Image: 142sYUBT.jpg]

Right now I close my eyes, wishing I was there! Smile
One of my all-time favourite natural British big bust models.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

For those interested, here is a link to some "personal pictures" of Nicole. I also have another story about Nicole, an after the fact story for those interested.

http://gallery.bearchive.co/index.php/Th...l-Pictures
Always interested to hear more about NP.
[Image: natalie-potter-446461914.jpg]
Quote:THREE-YEAR-OLD Aiden Potter loves nothing better than snuggling on his mum Natalies knee and listening to a story.

What he doesnt realise is one of the stories thats read to him is written by his mum.

“He knows all the little characters in the story,” said Natalie, from Norton.

“He likes it; its definitely a hit with him.”

Bingos Adventure is a colourful picture storybook about a vole called Bingo who goes on an adventure, meeting lots of interesting little characters along the way.

“Some are real animals and some are imaginary creatures like a half-panda, half-pony,” said Natalie.

“The moral of the story is although he meets new friends along the way, he wants to go back home to his mum.”

The 30-year-old full-time mum has written the story both as a paperback and a Kindle version.

It is the first book she has written and, with her background as a graduate in interior design, she has also illustrated the story.

“I wanted to do something with my artistic side,” added Natalie.

“I started the book two years ago and the first version was a much longer story but then I decided to write a shorter version for younger children.”

Natalie is already working on her second book called Fo4 the Magic Rabbit.

“He looks a little like Bugs Bunny and he is a magician,” explained Natalie.

Being at home with a young child is excellent research for Natalie, who says CBeebies is educational for both her and Aiden.

“I am so influenced by CBeebies,” she said.

“Its amazing what they do.

“They have really inspired me.

“Its not surprising that I am inspired to write for children rather than adults.

“And Aiden loves it. Hes into Abney & Teal and Tree Fu Tom at the moment.”

Bingos Adventure by Natalie Potter (Paragon, £4.99) is available from Amazon and £1.54 for the Kindle version.
Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

thank you for all your fantastic contributions, Salem!
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nicole Reed Mason 3 6,891 07-18-2018, 10:00 PM
Last Post: JustSomeone
  Nicole Stough Bonecracker 9 20,819 03-15-2014, 02:25 AM
Last Post: Galidan