Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Rhiannon
Best DSL's EVER, which she did not put to enuff use on film!
(09-06-2014, 05:59 PM)superspy Wrote:
(09-05-2014, 05:04 PM)hatchetrydah Wrote: most recent photoset samples love the tit fucking a necklace look so common in her and many other models pics
Unfortunately, all of the sets being posted on her site are older ones- to my knowledge she hasn't actively modeled in a few years now. A shame, I always thought her photoshoots were quite nice.

But are they new sets of photos? Or recycled? She had a few cool videos too and some tv work too.
(09-10-2014, 10:24 PM)motorboatman Wrote:
(09-06-2014, 05:59 PM)superspy Wrote:
(09-05-2014, 05:04 PM)hatchetrydah Wrote: most recent photoset samples love the tit fucking a necklace look so common in her and many other models pics
Unfortunately, all of the sets being posted on her site are older ones- to my knowledge she hasn't actively modeled in a few years now. A shame, I always thought her photoshoots were quite nice.

But are they new sets of photos? Or recycled? She had a few cool videos too and some tv work too.
Unfortunately, they're recycled. From time to time it seems that she finds old videos that hadn't been posted to her site before and puts them up, but they are from the beginning of her career. This isn't a bad thing, but they are typically before she went super size if that matters.

I've never been able to explain my attraction to her, as she is the only woman in that genre (or even close) that I find desirable- but I find her intensely desirable. Guess she's just in my head... Smile
here are some from her latest set she posted i have never seen these before so i do not beleive them to be recycled so check it out rhiannon and minka how could u go wrong wit dat
[hr]
pic
[hr]
more

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2001 2002?
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
Incredible Big Titty Structures!

I love how tall Minka is AND how short Rhiannon is.
recent sample

(01-30-2015, 01:06 AM)hatchetrydah Wrote: recent sample

They're both recent?
No, Mistress Rhiannon had a reduction a few years ago so these are not current.
[b][i]"It's always funny until someone loses an eye!"[/i][/b]
Well, you did burst my bubble lol xD
-
-
Skepticism is good, it is the reason why Science progresses. We don't live anymore in the era when a model said she had a 183PPP bra and that was considered a fact by the rest of the mortals.

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living
Sorry cant find it anymoreAngry,but it was a 30 min video of her and echo valley? performing at a Club on dailymotion.
She was playing With a snake,woow she even put the snake head in her mouth,i have never seen anything like it before
snake was moving in the end of the film so it was not dead or a toy snake
these are the most recent updates from her page make of it what u will but they are recent in that they are recently released
(01-30-2015, 02:23 PM)Tugboatcap Wrote: No, Mistress Rhiannon had a reduction a few years ago so these are not current.

Do we have confirmation of this? Truly a buzzkill if true.
new sample of my home girl
[hr]
i would hit that straight up
[hr]

(02-21-2015, 06:14 AM)hatchetrydah Wrote: new sample of my home girl
[hr]
i would hit that straight up
[hr]

I've always been fascinated by her waist size for some reason. Her boobs and lips are incredible! I do miss her so.
new sample from her site

(04-26-2015, 11:21 AM)insanehatchetman Wrote: new sample from her site

"New," in her case means "newly posted" perhaps. Definitely NOT truly "new."
Are we 100 percent sure she had a reduction, or did she retire with them intact?
Yup. Had them removed and sold them on ebay.
(04-29-2015, 06:23 PM)Tugboatcap Wrote: Yup. Had them removed and sold them on ebay.

To whom? Huh
Highest bidder!
(06-01-2015, 02:31 PM)Tugboatcap Wrote: Highest bidder!

Right. And who was the highest bidder? Do you know? It'd be kind of cool to follow the implants from one to another. A boob chain of custody. Big Grin

You know, Rhiannon and her chains. Big Grin
Sort of like Busty Dusty's 2700ml silicones that went to Dee Dee?
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
(06-05-2015, 11:21 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: Sort of like Busty Dusty's 2700ml silicones that went to Dee Dee?

Yeah, like that. It's sort of cool to know where Dee Dee's came from and keeping large implants in play, so to speak.
I am sorry but just like wearing used underwear, implant transfer sounds a bit un-hygienic
-
-
Skepticism is good, it is the reason why Science progresses. We don't live anymore in the era when a model said she had a 183PPP bra and that was considered a fact by the rest of the mortals.

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living