Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is this place about?
Can someone explain what this place is about? How it will differ from the other BEA site? Unfortunately, I wasn't an active member on your other forum. So, I never got the gist.
As I said in the introduce yourselves thread I like to think of this forum as a less 'stuffy' and full of rules version of the other forum. As much as I like BEA things like non morphed photoclubs stuff was not allowed, the one pic per thread per day (1.1.1.1) rule etc, were getting old, but as far as a community went I like it and will still participate there and here Smile.

AD
Cool
[i]"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."[/i]
[i]"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."[/i]
Chelsea Charms

[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-99.html]want a custom avatar?[/url]

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

Ah, I like the less stuffy version. I really loved the community too. Its a shame it was laden with all those crazy rules. Will this community concentrate on BE, or focus more on the breast fetish, less art and more of the real thing? How large was the community from your previous forums? Also, do you plan on inviting over adult performers?
probably a bit of both, it was not very large as it only ran for a year and a half before getting shut down, not just the forum the whole site as well. I do not think we will get any models here it would be cool and all but probably not very likely Sad.

AD
Cool
[i]"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."[/i]
[i]"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."[/i]
Chelsea Charms

[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-99.html]want a custom avatar?[/url]

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

Ok, now that I've done my reading up, I now what the deal is here. Sounds like a good deal here.
Brother, this is the best deal on the interwebs for the BEA community!