Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Busty and tattoos
[i]First this is a tribute thread. My uncle passed away earlier this year. He was a great tattoo artist and owned three parlors. I miss him.[/i]

So many beautiful woman decorate their fresh and express themselves with tattoos. This thread is to showcase such beauty. (Please no negitive comments. I know tattoos are not everyone's cup of tea)

First Christy Mack. You may have heard what happened to her.
[hr]
Such beauty while getting dirty.
[hr]
Big Grin
[hr]
Big Grin
[hr]
Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I’m stlll BFF’s with Whitney. She just don’t use twitter any more and is retired. This is a temporary signature. I need to think of a new one. Maybe I’ll ask Teddi.
Sabrina Sabrok and Ariane St. Amour (and Rhiannon) belong here
-
-
Skepticism is good, it is the reason why Science progresses. We don't live anymore in the era when a model said she had a 183PPP bra and that was considered a fact by the rest of the mortals.

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living
Also Kylee Kross and Indigo Augustine could surely be there,
From my shoot with Mason Moore, the most heavily tatted lady I've shot with.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Beware "Dating" busty models (Hoax alert) Bonecracker 4 11,494 01-27-2021, 08:34 AM
Last Post: Bonecracker
  Boobcruise candids and pics roberttoddy 50 116,148 07-20-2019, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Mason
  Best boob Tumblrs and musings of a big breast connoisseur(with pictures) roberttoddy 10 16,148 12-15-2018, 08:28 PM
Last Post: JustSomeone
  Favorite busty girl action? addy2000 17 40,961 12-13-2013, 05:07 PM
Last Post: IL2112
  Sites with bios of busty starlets question. Ironbeard 3 10,030 06-03-2013, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Bonecracker