Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maxi Mounds
Cruising the board, I'm surprised Maxi doesn't have her own thread yet. She's possibly my all time favorite (when her competition is my other favorites Chelsea and Beshine, I know it gets tight).

That being said, I think she captures busty sexuality above and beyond. Love her face and expressions in her pictures and videos. Even better than that, on her website she would post stories about her sexual encounters that were very graphic and descriptive. I've never met her or seen her dance in person, but I have emailed her a few times while being a member of her site. She was always very sweet and personal.

I'm pretty sure she's retired now, but would love to see her make a comeback.
I sailed with Maxi on Boob Cruise 2000. She was the best...sweet. smart, funny! Here are a few pics I took of her:
[hr]
/
[hr]
/

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-26-2015, 08:26 PM)titzling319 Wrote: I sailed with Maxi on Boob Cruise 2000. She was the best...sweet. smart, funny! Here are a few pics I took of her:
[hr]
/
[hr]
/

Damn you! lol you are good at making the rest of us jealous...even more now that no boob cruises exist.
-
-
Skepticism is good, it is the reason why Science progresses. We don't live anymore in the era when a model said she had a 183PPP bra and that was considered a fact by the rest of the mortals.

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living
(02-26-2015, 08:26 PM)titzling319 Wrote: I sailed with Maxi on Boob Cruise 2000. She was the best...sweet. smart, funny! Here are a few pics I took of her:
[hr]
/
[hr]
/

Thanks Titzling! Those are awesome. I lived vicariously through you guys on that cruise. I wish I could have gone on it.

Here's a couple from her site that are in my collection:

Magical awesomeness!!
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
She is awesome! I've seen her twice, back in 2002 and 2006. She is super sexy and friendly and down to earth. Wish she still toured.
(02-26-2015, 07:22 PM)sdjam Wrote: Cruising the board, I'm surprised Maxi doesn't have her own thread yet. She's possibly my all time favorite (when her competition is my other favorites Chelsea and Beshine, I know it gets tight).

That being said, I think she captures busty sexuality above and beyond. Love her face and expressions in her pictures and videos. Even better than that, on her website she would post stories about her sexual encounters that were very graphic and descriptive. I've never met her or seen her dance in person, but I have emailed her a few times while being a member of her site. She was always very sweet and personal.

She does have a page on clips4sale which is very voluminous (like her huge tits), 22 pages of clips of all types from the lady. I have been in touch with her directly through clips4sale and she has been very friendly and warm in her responses.

Here is the direct link:

Maxi's Massive Mounds

[/quote]

She does have a page on clips4sale which is very voluminous (like her huge tits), 22 pages of clips of all types from the lady. I have been in touch with her directly through clips4sale and she has been very friendly and warm in her responses.

Here is the direct link:

Maxi's Massive Mounds
[/quote]

She is retired and had her implants removed years ago. Her clips page is cool. And I did see her perform back in the day and this woman dominated the stage in both boobs and stature! Thank you Titzling for the photo memories!
(02-27-2015, 09:09 PM)motorboatman Wrote: That being said, I think she captures busty sexuality above and beyond. Love her face and expressions in her pictures and videos. Even better than that, on her website she would post stories about her sexual encounters that were very graphic and descriptive. I've never met her or seen her dance in person, but I have emailed her a few times while being a member of her site. She was always very sweet and personal.

Here is the direct link:

Maxi's Massive Mounds
[/quote]

She is retired and had her implants removed years ago. Her clips page is cool. And I did see her perform back in the day and this woman dominated the stage in both boobs and stature! Thank you Titzling for the photo memories!
[/quote]

Well that sucks for us! Although I guess it does make sense. I know she retired in 2007, although I didn't know about her reduction and thought (wishful thinking) she might make a comeback. After all, she's truly breathtaking--especially in this bikini below.

Titzling, or anyone, have any more candids that aren't already in the galleries?

Bummer to hear she's taken them out... I was hoping for perhaps one last tour. Sigh. Oh well, She did have a long career. I do not begrudge her. Its her life. I'll drink a toast to her tonight. Just goes to show that true boobmen need to see these mega-busty superstars in person when they can. Gather ye rosebuds and so forth, etc. etc.
Didn't she have the title of World's Largest Breasts at one point? (I seem to remember seeing a picture of her with a certificate from Guinness World Records many years ago).
If she has had them removed now that surely there can only be just a HANDFUL (has it were...Smile )of contenders left for that title now.
I just added 33 images of Maxi to her Album in the Boob cruise Gallery. All the shots are from Boob Cruise V in 2000. A few of the pics are from Score but the majority were taken by me...please excuse the fuzzy shots - I was just learning.

Here is a favorite of mine...M.S.U. had just won the NCAA Basketball Championship:
[Image: 33%20-%20MSU%203.JPG?m=1425339245]

I found this Polaroid from the first time I met Maxi (& Mini).

(03-02-2015, 07:48 PM)titzling319 Wrote: I just added 33 images of Maxi to her Album in the Boob cruise Gallery. All the shots are from Boob Cruise V in 2000. A few of the pics are from Score but the majority were taken by me...please excuse the fuzzy shots - I was just learning.

Here is a favorite of mine...M.S.U. had just won the NCAA Basketball Championship:

No apology necessary! Great contributions! Always wondered what happened to Mini Mounds after they broke up their act - Moving Violations I think it was called.
(03-02-2015, 07:48 PM)titzling319 Wrote: I just added 33 images of Maxi to her Album in the Boob cruise Gallery. All the shots are from Boob Cruise V in 2000. A few of the pics are from Score but the majority were taken by me...please excuse the fuzzy shots - I was just learning.

Thanks, Titzling--you rock! Great new photos, I love the candids. That's awesome that you saw her with Mini in addition to the Boob Cruise.

And Maxi did hold the Guinness world record for the world's largest augmented breasts. I guess Chelsea or Beshine haven't currently sought it out.
I saw Maxi & Mini (aka "Moving Violations") at a club in Flint, MI in March of 2000. I had already secured my passage on the Boob Cruise which was to take place in May. I had an extended talk with Maxi and casually asked her if she would be part of the Boob Cruise. She assured me that she (but not Mini) would be sailing then asked if I was going on the cruise. I didn't actually lie but played it coy by saying something like, "Well, I've always wanted to go on one of those cruises."
When May finally came and it was time to board the Legacy, we were all funneled into the dining area. As soon as I walked in the door, Maxi yelled, "George, you cocksucker! I knew you were lying to me!" One of the guys leaned over and in a stage whisper said, "I think she knows you!" Everybody laughed and that sort of acted as the icebreaker so the models and the passengers could start interacting.
Ahhh, those were the days!
Great story titzling! Thanks for sharing! I can't imagine what being on a Boob Cruise would be like... probably heaven on earth!! Smile

Although I always hold out hope against all odds that there may be another Boob Cruise someday, chances are it won't happen... which is why I greatly appreciate great stories and anecdotes about the Boob Cruise from years past! Legendary times!!
Maxi performed at a club nearby in 2005, so I made sure to head out to catch a set. She was personable, and statuesque. I'm pretty tall, and she was just a bit shorter. Having met both her and Chelsea, there is simply no way one could compare the two. Chelsea is a tiny little thing with jaw dropping huge boobs that account quite literally for about 1/3 of her weight. Maxi towered over most people, so her very massive chest was a lot more proportional.
I think I'm going to have to dig my polaroids out!
Twitter - @BigBoobsGeek
xHamster - huge3dboobs
huge3dboobs.com
http://clips4sale.com/92973
(03-06-2015, 12:51 PM)BigBoobsGeek Wrote: I think I'm going to have to dig my polaroids out!

That would be awesome, I have heard really good things on how Maxi treated her customers!
-
-
Skepticism is good, it is the reason why Science progresses. We don't live anymore in the era when a model said she had a 183PPP bra and that was considered a fact by the rest of the mortals.

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living
Here is one from Expo 2005 I took, gee that 10 years has flown

[attachment=2803]
Words cannot express...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MELISSA MOUNDS andrucharm 2 5,041 08-07-2018, 11:43 AM
Last Post: Bonecracker