Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Ron Getz Lucky Thread
Let us know when the Chessie Kay vid is up and ready for purchase. I am ready to pounce. She is a super cute tiny little slut who packed on some nice mega-boulders.
Check out

RonGetzLucky.modelcentro.com
Ron's new site you can sign up to see his videos and picture sets. More vids and pics and being posted weekly. 

And if you just want his clips signally. 

RONGETZLUCKY.COM
Clips4sale.com/studio/17548

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I’m stlll BFF’s with Whitney. She just don’t use twitter any more and is retired. This is a temporary signature. I need to think of a new one. Maybe I’ll ask Teddi.
My new members site is up and running, finally, here RonGetzLucky.modelcentro.com

Updates every week, scenes already up with Ava Devine, Daphne Rosen, Candace Von, Tara Moon, Brandy Dean, Candy Cotton and more. Scenes with ladies like Carmen Hayes, Sara Jay, Chessie Kay, Devon Michaels, Plenty UpTopp, Luxury Amore, Eva Notty, Alura Jenson, Echo Valley, Kitten, Kendra Lust, Jada Fire, Eve Laurence, Whitney Wonders and many many more on the way. 

You can keep an eye on upcoming scenes that scheduled for release at the calendar page http://rongetzlucky.modelcentro.com/activity

Also will be adding the most recent scenes with Sara Jay and Chessie Kay to my clips store soon as well, was waiting for my web site to launch and holding off on a small handful of scenes till then RonGetzLucky.com or C4S.com/studio/17548

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That you for sharing. Cool avatar.
I’m stlll BFF’s with Whitney. She just don’t use twitter any more and is retired. This is a temporary signature. I need to think of a new one. Maybe I’ll ask Teddi.
Wonderful stuff!!!
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
This is great Ron, please stay in frequent touch with us here.

One question I have is: can the videos be downloaded once I become a member? Or is that only possible through clips4sale?
(08-14-2017, 09:58 AM)bosomblaster Wrote: This is great Ron, please stay in frequent touch with us here.

One question I have is: can the videos be downloaded once I become a member? Or is that only possible through clips4sale?

Only downloadable through Clips4sale. Will also be opening a ManyVids page once they approve everything.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile The 'introduce yourselves' thread Agent Dee 304 835,165 04-27-2021, 10:22 AM
Last Post: Bonecracker
  The official Skype chat thread Agent Dee 12 27,014 07-06-2016, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Tvrules2089
  'Motiviational' Poster Thread Agent Dee 93 225,959 08-30-2015, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Cutter
  Caption the picture thread Agent Dee 217 517,722 05-03-2015, 04:33 AM
Last Post: Agent Dee
  The official Yahoo Messenger thread Agent Dee 44 93,333 02-27-2015, 01:37 AM
Last Post: Agent Dee